Meijer Store Amazon GC Deal 7/26-27

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
meijer stores are doing 15% off general merchandise on the 26th and 27th. Historically Amazon gift cards have qualified as general merch. meijer also counts as a grocery store for Amex, combining BCP with 15% off will save you quite a bit on Amazon purchases. Make sure to clip the coupon in mPerks.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks! anyone lately tried this on 3rd party GCs from meijer during similar promotions (including OP)?

What's the largest Amazon GC you can get from meijer?? I'm sure they have $100 but that's only $15 off... would happily save more!

Confirmed... Just bought a 200 dollar variable load kindle fire for 170 and paid with 5%cb cc....

Did you go through self checkout or regular cashier?
priceassassins said:   Confirmed... Just bought a 200 dollar variable load kindle fire for 170 and paid with 5%cb cc....

Regular cashier, typed in m perks, no over ride or filler purchase required.

I bought 1 iTunes card and 2 Amazon cards along with other merchandise I needed ... did self-check and 15% came off of each of them.

Amazon is the only one I would want...Unfortunately my meijer has every gift card under the sun EXCEPT Amazon. Oh well!

If you have time go over and look in the ELECTRONICS' department. The Amazon cards are not in the main gift card display.

Check by the display with Kindles and other non-Apple tablets.

mase123987 said:   Amazon is the only one I would want...Unfortunately my meijer has every gift card under the sun EXCEPT Amazon. Oh well!

same here. I was even more surprised they carry Target gift cards. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are pretty much direct competitors

wfay said:   What's the largest Amazon GC you can get from meijer?? I'm sure they have $100 but that's only $15 off... would happily save more!
My meijer has variable value Amazon GC's. $15-500. Additionally, it was 15% off the entire general merchandise purchase so you could buy multiple GC's.

2 day sale Sept. 27th and 28th...20% off one general merchandise item, 10% off one electronics item via MPerks. I bought 500 dollar variable load today and oddly the general item didn't work but the electronics did (500 for 450). Was this a fluke or did meijer change the way these cards are coded.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014