• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2278456...

Staples 8.5x11 Photo Paper

$2 after easy rebate

$14.99 - $12.99 easy rebate = - $2 coupon in QS = Free

Item: 564121

Valid July 28 - August 3

In store only. Limit 4 rebates per household. While supplies last.

Staples Multipurpose Ream

1 after easy rebate

$6.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $1 - $1 q in quick summary = FREE ac/er OR ONLINE with code Staples MP ream paper is FAR with online code 48724

Limit 2 but can order only 1 per order, http://www.staples.com/Staples-Multipurpose-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-1...

Item: 513099

Valid July 28 - August 3

Limit 2 rebates per household. In store only. While supplies last. Each $1 item is limit 2 per customer unless otherwise noted.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples (15.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Coupon (39.06kB)
Thanks MISTERCHEAP
Disclaimer

Coupon #2 (46.95kB)
Thanks MISTERCHEAP
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've printed the coupons on 2 different machines with IE8, IE10, and Chrome, and none had barcodes print, even if they a... (more)

hbg1 (Jul. 30, 2013 @ 9:29p) |

I used competitor coupon and cashier used 100% Price Guarantee to reduce price of photo paper. Will I get 12.99 or reduc... (more)

CSREwallet (Aug. 02, 2013 @ 12:05p) |

A poster over on SD claims that competitor coupons applied as price matches are not reducing BTS up to rebates this year... (more)

bpvh (Aug. 02, 2013 @ 12:09p) |

• Also categorized in:

MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples 8.5x11 Photo Paper

$2 after easy rebate

$14.99 - $12.99 easy rebate = $2

Valid July 28 - August 3

1 after easy rebate

$6.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $1

Valid July 28 - August 3

Limit 2 rebates per household. In store only. While supplies last. Each $1 item is limit 2 per customer unless otherwise noted.
Both of the above are FAR/AC with coupons on page 25 of the online ad (and Sunday coupons and various email blasts throughout the week.)

1 each

with $5 minmum purchase

Item: 855975

Valid July 28 - August 3

Limit 2 per customer. Above limit price 50. In store only. While supplies last. Minimum spend does not include tax or cost of any extreme deal item.

ONE CENTS ITEMS w/$5 additional purchase, School Glue, lim 2, Folders, limit 10 Slider Pencil Cases, Limit 4 per customer

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples 8.5x11 Photo Paper

$2 after easy rebate

$14.99 - $12.99 easy rebate = $2

Valid July 28 - August 3

1 after easy rebate

$6.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $1

Valid July 28 - August 3

Both of the above are FAR/AC with coupons on page 25 of the online ad (and Sunday coupons and various email blasts throughout the week.)

uploading both coupons to the QS for printing. thanks nomoney, hadn't gone all the way to page 27 yet. Wish they'd just make these faer from the get go, lots of paper and ink wasted on frivolous coupons IMO.

coupon1 (25.61kB)
Disclaimer

coupon2 (24.24kB)
Disclaimer
not as clear as the one in QS maybe...but just in case...

VivYip said:   not as clear as the one in QS maybe...but just in case...

yeah, main thing is they can read that 5 digit code. often times these uploads of the bar codes don't work too well. (non pdf type). as long as the 5 digit code is easy to read, you'll be fine, they can punch that in.

Don't forget, limit 4 on the photo and limit 2 on the ream paper. So best to print out as many coupons as you'll need for items (1 per) in case cashier is not too swift.

Hopefully some "prettier" coupons will go up after midnight on Sunday night in the coupons section at Staples.com

Might want to wait til we know to print these out to save yourself some headaches (and ink).

MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   not as clear as the one in QS maybe...but just in case...

yeah, main thing is they can read that 5 digit code. often times these uploads of the bar codes don't work too well. (non pdf type). as long as the 5 digit code is easy to read, you'll be fine, they can punch that in.

Don't forget, limit 4 on the photo and limit 2 on the ream paper. So best to print out as many coupons as you'll need for items (1 per) in case cashier is not too swift.

Hopefully some "prettier" coupons will go up after midnight on Sunday night in the coupons section at Staples.com

Might want to wait til we know to print these out to save yourself some headaches (and ink).
The prettier bar coded coupons will be printable from the "See All Ad Option" drop down on the weekly ad on Sunday. They will also be available as well as via the DEAL drop down for coupons on Staples.com but not bar coded. Most likely they will be in the coupon wallet without a limit stated on Sunday at 12:01 AM ET. IMO there really is no need to post these up ahead of time as there are many sources to print them come Sunday.

5mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   not as clear as the one in QS maybe...but just in case...

The prettier bar coded coupons will be printable from the "See All Ad Option" drop down on the weekly ad on Sunday. They will also be available as well as via the DEAL drop down for coupons on Staples.com but not bar coded. Most likely they will be in the coupon wallet without a limit stated on Sunday at 12:01 AM ET. IMO there really is no need to post these up ahead of time as there are many sources to print them come Sunday.

true that, but with these coupons all the way on page 27, at least people can confirm the deal is valid from the post without the "where's the coupon" questions we often get. So sure, wait til Sunday to print them but if by some chance they don't show up you can always fall back on these.

I got the BIC Velocity gel pens this morning on my way to work and they were already ringing up at 50 cents. I don't know about the other front page items but it may be worth a check if you have to go to Staples before Sunday.

They also had the Nexus 2 on display but cant sell it until Tuesday

cnIsfg said:   I got the BIC Velocity gel pens this morning on my way to work and they were already ringing up at 50 cents. I don't know about the other front page items but it may be worth a check if you have to go to Staples before Sunday.

They were already ringing at $.50 because they are $.50 as well this week. I still have 10 sets of these from previous years. Good pens.

mathfaster said:   cnIsfg said:   I got the BIC Velocity gel pens this morning on my way to work and they were already ringing up at 50 cents. I don't know about the other front page items but it may be worth a check if you have to go to Staples before Sunday.

They were already ringing at $.50 because they are $.50 as well this week. I still have 10 sets of these from previous years. Good pens.

Ah that explains it.

I appreciate that they are posted here and that I do not need to find other sources.

TY OP. looks like i'll be making my weekly trip to Staples on sunday.

For those who may not have noticed from the Friday email blast: the 5/30 coupon officially expires on Sunday 7/28 vs 7/27 previously. For those with cashiers who read expiration dates and do not allow expired coupons.

Do 2x photo papers and 2x $.01 fillers plus 2x photo paper $2 coupon & 5/30 for $5 MM - sales tax. One can do that twice since photo paper is limit 4 the week of 7/28.

mathfaster said:   For those who may not have noticed from the Friday email blast: the 5/30 coupon officially expires on Sunday 7/28 vs 7/27 previously. For those with cashiers who read expiration dates and do not allow expired coupons.

Do 2x photo papers and 2x $.01 fillers plus 2x photo paper $2 coupon & 5/30 for $5 MM - sales tax. One can do that twice since photo paper is limit 4 the week of 7/28.

Doesn't 5/30 say about not usable w/ other coupons?

How do you do twice to get over $30 as photo paper limit is 4 but multipurpose paper limit is 2 ?

invisible said:   mathfaster said:   For those who may not have noticed from the Friday email blast: the 5/30 coupon officially expires on Sunday 7/28 vs 7/27 previously. For those with cashiers who read expiration dates and do not allow expired coupons.

Doesn't 5/30 say about not usable w/ other coupons?

How do you do twice to get over $30 as photo paper limit is 4 but multipurpose paper limit is 2 ?
Who on fatwallet follows the coupon terms? This is next week's ad where the photo paper is $14.99 not $9.99 like this week. You can add the ream paper to your order if you like and use the $1 ream paper coupon to make it FAR instead of the penny items.

I did the McAfee rebate 2 weeks ago. Would I be eligible if I buy it this or next week again?

prikindel said:   I did the McAfee rebate 2 weeks ago. Would I be eligible if I buy it this or next week again?What McAfee rebate? Unless I missed it, I don't see a rebate on McAfee this week or next week at Staples. And which rebate? The Always On rebate or a product rebate?

mathfaster said:   For those who may not have noticed from the Friday email blast: the 5/30 coupon officially expires on Sunday 7/28 vs 7/27 previously. For those with cashiers who read expiration dates and do not allow expired coupons.

I do not get their Friday emails and the various 5/30 codes I have seen this week state they expire 7/27. Would someone pls post a scan of this coupon or the coupon code? Thanks in advance.

crhptic said:   mathfaster said:   For those who may not have noticed from the Friday email blast: the 5/30 coupon officially expires on Sunday 7/28 vs 7/27 previously. For those with cashiers who read expiration dates and do not allow expired coupons.

I do not get their Friday emails and the various 5/30 codes I have seen this week state they expire 7/27. Would someone pls post a scan of this coupon or the coupon code? Thanks in advance.
Coupon via link next to first page of weekly ad. Takes you to same place as DEALS drop down on Staples.com then coupon. Date shows as 7/28. No need for a scan.

mathfaster said:   Coupon via link next to first page of weekly ad. Takes you to same place as DEALS drop down on Staples.com then coupon. Date shows as 7/28. No need for a scan.

Thanks. The image on that pages shows a coupon expiring 7/27 - somehow it did not occur to me to click on it!

prikindel said:   I did the McAfee rebate 2 weeks ago. Would I be eligible if I buy it this or next week again?Almost definitely. What were the valid dates on the one from two weeks ago? If it was only valid that week, then you pretty much know the answer.

I do agree with mathfaster that there does not appear to be a McAfee rebate this week. You weren't actually asking if you can buy the same item with the same rebate again this week, are you?

FAR/AC coupons for photo and ream paper are now up in staplesrewardscenter.com Coupon Wallet ... no "limit 1" clause.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FAR/AC coupons for photo and ream paper are now up in staplesrewardscenter.com Coupon Wallet ... no "limit 1" clause. Yep. Print and save them soon as last week the free ream coupon got removed from the coupon wallet mid week. A concern perhaps if you plan to go later in the week.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FAR/AC coupons for photo and ream paper are now up in staplesrewardscenter.com Coupon Wallet ... no "limit 1" clause. Thanks NM.

Dano

mathfaster said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FAR/AC coupons for photo and ream paper are now up in staplesrewardscenter.com Coupon Wallet ... no "limit 1" clause. Yep. Print and save them soon as last week the free ream coupon got removed from the coupon wallet mid week. A concern perhaps if you plan to go later in the week.Buy soon as well so you can combine with the $5/$30.

http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COU...

printable q's at link for photo/ream paper to make them faer.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COU...

printable q's at link for photo/ream paper to make them faer.
Or coupon wallet w/o the limit verbage. Or just click on the coupons in the weekly ad to print them with bar codes.

my coupon wallet barcodes aren't showing up...is there a way to get them to show up? (i like the fact they don't mention the limits)

the coupons in the ad have the verbage(?)

Try IE

i was using ie (it's only the coupons that expire 8/3/13 that can't show the barcode in coupon wallet for me -- they have a small "x" where i think is supposed to be barcode)

(i made a mistake...the barcode the the 50% off avery labels is showing, but not for the rest that expire 8/3/13)

Try refresh, I guess. Or open new IE window.

thank you so much!!!!

I refreshed, but it didn't work, then i opened new window and then just went with "show next page" the barcodes showed up! thank you so much again!!!

can make some money on the photo paper with this scenario x 2 transactions.

2 8x11 photo paper @29.98

2 x 1c school supply (glue, folders, etc)

total $30

hand in $5/30

and two $2 off photo paper q

pay $21.00

get back $25.98 in rebates plus $1.05 in rewards on $21

lim is 4 on photo paper so you can rinse repeat steps above

Get back $25.98 in rebates, but still a MM.

aarzi said:   Get back $25.98 in rebates, but still a MM.

yes, you are right, but also you get 5% rewards (another $1.05 on the order) I'll fix my post.

MISTERCHEAP said:   can make some money on the photo paper with this scenario x 2 transactions.

total $30

hand in $5/30

pay $21.00

get back $29.98 in rebates

Why not add 1 multipurpose ream to each transaction versus the 1 cent fillers? Are you guys doing the paper reams in a separate transaction for a particular reason?

triamarker said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   can make some money on the photo paper with this scenario x 2 transactions.

total $30

hand in $5/30

pay $21.00

get back $29.98 in rebates

Why not add 1 multipurpose ream to each transaction versus the 1 cent fillers? Are you guys doing the paper reams in a separate transaction for a particular reason?

you can, entirely up to you. but you will need the additional coupons for the ream paper to make them free as well.

Oh OK, just checking because I thought I was missing something.

Skipping 55 Messages...
CSREwallet said:   I used competitor coupon and cashier used 100% Price Guarantee to reduce price of photo paper. Will I get 12.99 or reduced price as rebate check?
A poster over on SD claims that competitor coupons applied as price matches are not reducing BTS up to rebates this year. I believe if you wait a bit before submitting the rebate you should know when you submit the rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014