• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sharp 50-inch LED TV - LC-50LE442U Aquos 1080p 60Hz HDTV with $200 PROMO eGift Card

Sold from Dell. I don't see anyone posting this, I think this is really good deal.
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A7075734&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch

$598 - $200 promo card = $398 + tax from selling price and free shipping.
$200 promo gift card expire 90 days.

If link don't work, copy & paste the link or just search for Sharp 50 tv.

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sharp Aquos LC-50LE442U
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone been able to log in to Dell using Shop Discover for 10% Cash Back and then check out using your Dell Preferre... (more)

fgld73 (Jul. 27, 2013 @ 11:02a) |

I was thinking about this deal as we need to buy another tv. The way I'd do it is to buy the tv, go to cl and buy a $50 ... (more)

cohenfive (Jul. 27, 2013 @ 11:14a) |

insteadf of $200 egift card Dell send me $50 and then the Gift card dont work shows invalid number. call reward suppor... (more)

wenbeanchu (Jul. 29, 2013 @ 12:15p) |

Copy and paste

accessories.us.Dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A7075734
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried to put a link to it but Dell doesn't like to make them work

Any thoughts on how to use the promo card?

You should have an idea of what you want to do with the card as soon as you receive it. They don't give you a ton of time to sit on it:

"Promotional Gift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days via email and carries a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law)."

http://ecomm.dell.com/dellstore/basket.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dh...

the $200 promo card seems only work for future Dell purchase in 90-days. Pass.

That's right. Only 90 days. You can always sell it on eBay.

The TV any good?

10% Cash Back thru sho_pdiscover FYI

Lugs said:   You should have an idea of what you want to do with the card as soon as you receive it. They don't give you a ton of time to sit on it:

"Promotional Gift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days via email and carries a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law)."

Also be aware you cannot combine promotional gift cards with regular gift cards on the same purchase, which I think is kinda BS.

A few months ago I bought a laptop that came with a promo gift card and they did send it within 15 minutes, however.

I got this TV back in May from Dell. TV was more expensive but it came with a $400 gift card which I sold on eBay. As for the TV, I'm an average user and am completely happy with it. I think with eBay fees and discount, $160 cash is realistic on what you'll probably get for selling the card.

For $440 I would recommend this TV. (Don't forget ca$hback)

Remember you also get 5% eGiftcard on Dell Advantage program. (10% if you check out with Dell Preferred Account).

Dell Advantage Program.

As for the TV, it is a decent TV. The last time they had this TV was mid June for $548 with the same $200 Giftcard and Dell Advantage along with giftcard purchase promo which net the TV cost under $300 after tax.

Thread from mid June Dell Deal.

HKSturboKid said:   Remember you also get 5% eGiftcard on Dell Advantage program. (10% if you check out with Dell Preferred Account).

Dell Advantage Program.

As for the TV, it is a decent TV. The last time they had this TV was mid June for $548 with the same $200 Giftcard and Dell Advantage along with giftcard purchase promo which net the TV cost under $300 after tax.

How is that under 300? 548 - 200 = 348 before tax

drmorb said:   HKSturboKid said:   Remember you also get 5% eGiftcard on Dell Advantage program. (10% if you check out with Dell Preferred Account).

Dell Advantage Program.

How is that under 300? 548 - 200 = 348 before tax

From the thread, there is also another promo where you buy a $400 Dell gift card you get a $75 bonus. Use that $475 giftcard toward the purchase. $548 - $200 - $75 = $278 + tax on $548 - 5% Dell Advantage = ~$300

StueyG said:   Tried to put a link to it but Dell doesn't like to make them work

Me neither.

I got in on the deal in June. It's a good TV, exactly the kind of "no-frills" TV we were looking for in our bedroom. We have a fancy 60" Sharp in our living room that is 240Hz and has all the whizbang extras that we never use (the extras, not the TV). So this one being 60Hz LED was perfect. Just saves me from turning off the higher refresh rate that makes it look terrible, like a soap opera.

FWIW, I used the $200 gift card to buy the Samsung 5900 blu-ray player (and some other stuff). Works great. In fact, last week it actually played one of my kids' scratched up DVDs that my Oppo BD-93 wouldn't play. Impressive.

The Dell Advantage 5% gift card thing is interesting. I took the 5% gift card they gave me for the Sharp TV purchase and bundled it in with the Dell promo gift card to buy the blu-ray player and other stuff (if you call or IM with an agent they'll merge the cards into one transaction for you). But then they actually sent me ANOTHER Dell Advantage 5% gift card from that purchase. I keep wondering how many of these gift cards I can end up cascading out of that one Sharp TV purchase. It's like the math exercise where you tell someone to step exactly half the distance to a wall, and then half the distance again, and again, and again, and they'll never hit the wall. I wonder if I'll keep getting ever-smaller gift cards infinitely.

Another good feature on the TV that I use is the USB port. You can play music, watch videos (I only tried mp4), and view pictures. One thing that this TV don't have is a clock.

HKSturboKid said:   Another good feature on the TV that I use is the USB port. You can play music, watch videos (I only tried mp4), and view pictures. One thing that this TV don't have is a clock.
Doesn't.

jtroye32 said:   Lugs said:   You should have an idea of what you want to do with the card as soon as you receive it. They don't give you a ton of time to sit on it:

Also be aware you cannot combine promotional gift cards with regular gift cards on the same purchase, which I think is kinda BS.

A few months ago I bought a laptop that came with a promo gift card and they did send it within 15 minutes, however.

I've been able to work around this by contacting them and making my purchase via chat.

HKSturboKid said:   Another good feature on the TV that I use is the USB port. You can play music, watch videos (I only tried mp4), and view pictures. One thing that this TV don't have
is a clock.

OMG the TV doesn't have a clock? How can Sharp miss out on a clock? Clock really?

Has anyone been able to log in to Dell using Shop Discover for 10% Cash Back and then check out using your Dell Preferred Account for the 10% e-gift card?

I was thinking about this deal as we need to buy another tv. The way I'd do it is to buy the tv, go to cl and buy a $50 'smart' bluray player, and sell the card. At the end of the day you would have a decent smart led tv for about $500. We had an aquos led for a long time, and the video was always really great. Sound went out on it but we just bought a soundbar and were happier anyway.

insteadf of $200 egift card Dell send me $50 and then the Gift card dont work shows invalid number. call reward support phone number is not in service.. stay away!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014