• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
Go to product listing here then click on "add to cart" button from the listing page. Add coupon 41178 for $30 off

product link

Launched July 2013

Update 1 - back in stock
Update 2 - out of stock again
Update 3 - based on some reporting they were able to pick the product in store, I have added the inventory checker. SKU 215186
Update 4 - coupon expired, price now $229+tax. Stock back for online order

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

nexus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
When Staples corporate sent the email allowing stores to sell the devices early, they specifically stated that the coupo... (more)

monogoat (Jul. 27, 2013 @ 7:33p) |

Can't believe it.
I reserved two and they first sent me an email saying "Ready for Pickup" and one hour later they sent ... (more)

ShakuniMama (Jul. 27, 2013 @ 8:32p) |

Worked for me in CT at about 6p Sat. Coupon didn't go through the first time, but the cashier asked an asst. manager and... (more)

dealer78 (Jul. 27, 2013 @ 10:47p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might want to correct the price in the title, I thought it was on sale for $16.

$230 - $30 coupon = $199 on checkout page + tax if applicable. Puts my total at $215. Thanks OP

Says out of stock.

This is not the new model which will not be released for about another month.

Its released July 30 in google play store. Not sure if the stores are the same day or not.

dead

boochi99 said:   This is not the new model which will not be released for about another month.

I have to wonder where you guys get this stuff.

How about some hard facts instead of inuendo?

Article from Today

It just worked for me, $214 including tax.

Yep, just checked...in stock and working.

Coupon applied at the final checkout page. Tempting. Too many tablets all ready. Must resist.

Still live.

Sweet deal. I was going to get this thing anyway. Now I can get it earlier than expected and cheaper.

Just picked one up at the store in Milpitas, CA. They also applied a $5 off coupon (#13802) in addition to the $30 off coupon.

Worked for me - just ordered the 32gb model.

price will drop to $199 for black friday. Wait!!!

Both models OOS again...

Hmm tempting. Was thinking of getting the $25 Amex credit with Bestbuy but this is a better deal and I can save the Amex credit for something else! Still shows OOS for the 32 GB model for me.

Went to a Staples store in Pennsylvania. Used the 30.00 coupon on the 16 gb New Nexus 7. No hassle at all.

Badfishlbc said:   Hmm tempting. Was thinking of getting the $25 Amex credit with Bestbuy but this is a better deal and I can save the Amex credit for something else! Still shows OOS for the 32 GB model for me.

Or get both...I was able to use the Staples coupon at Best Buy on the 32GB model this morning with no problems and also got confirmation of the pending Amex credit. within minutes.

drose224 said:   Went to a Staples store in Pennsylvania. Used the 30.00 coupon on the 16 gb New Nexus 7. No hassle at all.

Was it in stock or did you order thru kiosk?

where is this Worst Buy with such helpful cashiers?
all the ones in my area are well-trained coupon nazis

There will not be any left for Black Friday!

fatxman said:   price will drop to $199 for black friday. Wait!!!

cnIsfg said:   Badfishlbc said:   Hmm tempting. Was thinking of getting the $25 Amex credit with Bestbuy but this is a better deal and I can save the Amex credit for something else! Still shows OOS for the 32 GB model for me.

Or get both...I was able to use the Staples coupon at Best Buy on the 32GB model this morning with no problems and also got confirmation of the pending Amex credit. within minutes.

Nice. If I had known about the Amex credit I would have stacked that on top of the $30 Staples coupon and my expiring $25 RZ certificate. Still, $215 for a top of the line 7" 32GB tablet is pretty hot

Shot down on the coupon PM at my local BestBuy after spending almost an hour waiting for a blue shirt, waiting for someone to pull it from a cage, waiting for him to ask his team lead, waiting for his team lead to ask his manager, etc. etc. etc. The really embarrassing thing is that I was surprised by all of this.

Menlo park Staples had it in stock but manager does not accept the coupon. And claims no Staples can, felt the need to theorize my friend who bought it with coupon "may be lying".

Got shot down at store, coupon specifically excludes Nexus 7 sku numbers. Wondering if online orders will be cancelled.

I got Amazon to PM my Nexus 7 thru Staples.com and their $30 coupon. (the warned me they dont do this at all and its a one time exception because i've been a customer with them since Day 1)
Bought $250 Kindle GC thru Amex - got email confirmation for $25 back.

Item(s) Subtotal: $238.98
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
-----
Total before tax: $238.98
Estimated tax to be collected: $21.51
CA Electronic Waste Recycling Fee $3.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: -$250.00
-----
Grand Total: $13.49

Not a bad deal $55 off brand new nexus 32gb

aughhhhhh nexus 7 ($199) or nook hd+ ($119) ????

if camera isnt important and screen quality is, get Nook HD+, great beater tablet with CM 10.1

$229 - $30 = $199 + taxes = $215 - 10% rewards

finally you pay = $194

mcentrelli said:    Wondering if online orders will be cancelled.

I used Discover Card to get extra 5% Cash Back and the order status is "Shipped from warehouse" now. The expected delivery date is 08/01/2013. I guess UPS has to hold it at local facility for a few days.

mrlemm said:   if camera isnt important and screen quality is, get Nook HD+, great beater tablet with CM 10.1

If screen quality is important, nothing can currently compete with the Nexus 7 1920x1200 IPS display.

Nexus worth some extra money and it is a good thing that we are getting some more discount on that. I have used this and I can say that the product is good even for some extra money.

Went to a local Staples around 3pm yesterday and was also shot down from the CS guy on the floor, the assistant manager and then the manager. The manager showed me on his computer that the coupon wouldn't apply and then when I asked if he could override the price, he showed me that he can't because it's a new release.

There's a rumor that Staples corporate disabled the coupons for these 2 SKUs.

Such BS..

Just got the $30 OFF all Tablets coupon by email.

bla bla bla...Excludes e-Readers and item nos. 215185 and 215186. ( which are the sku for the new 16G and 32G nexus)

glanwin said:   mcentrelli said:    Wondering if online orders will be cancelled.

I used Discover Card to get extra 5% Cash Back and the order status is "Shipped from warehouse" now. The expected delivery date is 08/01/2013. I guess UPS has to hold it at local facility for a few days.

I ordered the 32GB one from the Staples website and had it shipped to the local Staples store for pickup. UPS has the package with delivery scheduled for Monday (7/29). I'm not sure they can even legally cancel it at this point since they would be confiscating a UPS shipment in their care, but I'm not a lawyer.

East Rutherford NJ has 1 (16) gig left, won't accept the coupon. Manager said that it;s because it;s not supposed to be released until Monday and the computer wouldn't take the coupon.

To be fair to them they didn't have it out on display. I had to ask for it and they dug it out of the back room.

anorexicwallet said:   aughhhhhh nexus 7 ($199) or nook hd+ ($119) ????

nook is discontinued, but has some uses.

Also k Fire 16gb HD is $129 with coupon.

Toddler said:   mrlemm said:   if camera isnt important and screen quality is, get Nook HD+, great beater tablet with CM 10.1

If screen quality is important, nothing can currently compete with the Nexus 7 1920x1200 IPS display.

That's not right. The larger screen on the Nook HD+ or an ipad are better for lots of uses just because they're bigger. ppi isn't everything.

Skipping 14 Messages...
Worked for me in CT at about 6p Sat. Coupon didn't go through the first time, but the cashier asked an asst. manager and the coupon went through the second time. Now I need to decide if I should let go of my $99 touchpad and keep this N7!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.