• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sizzling Bacon Kitchen Towel for $4.99 [ThinkGeek.com]

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/efb3/

One time, a customer "complained" about a perceived overabundance of bacon products on ThinkGeek. "Why so bacon?" he asked. Why? Because WE LOVE IT. And it's clear that the majority of you love it, too. We'll continue being bacon until there's a new bacon, which we think is highly unlikely given the perfection of the current bacon.

Introducing a ThinkGeek exclusive, the Sizzling Bacon Tea Towel! Got greasy hands? Wipe them off on bacon. After all, if pigs are the cleanest animals, then bacon is the cleanest meat. Right? Right. (Don't overthink it.) Guaranteed to make your hands dry, not greasy, the Sizzling Bacon Dish Towel will make you smile every time you have to do the dishes.

Product Specifications
Clean your hands with the cleanest of meats
Materials: 100% polyester
Yes, it's machine washable!
Dimensions: approx. 37.40" x 9.84"

ThinkGeek
See ThinkGeek coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bacon towel
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • ThinkGeek Coupons:
    KRACKLE
    20% off any order (expires 9/1/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent. Perfect for a quick wipe down after bumping bacon!

Need this.. great price!

You are kidding right? $6.54 to ship this towel. Now this towel is a not a "great price".

ThinkGeek always has awesome deals before shipping, or normal deal with free shipping.

I have this - only because I was already buying other things. Only way it is worth buying if that. I hardly use it, as it is very thin, very rough, and does not dry up or do anything of much use besides look cool.

StueyG said:   I have this - only because I was already buying other things. Only way it is worth buying if that. I hardly use it, as it is very thin, very rough, and does not dry up or do anything of much use besides look cool.Thank you! You just kept me from making an expensive mistake by me not wasting ~$25 plus shipping for 5 of these. Green for you!

5.89 for shipping lolololol
thumbs down.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014