• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link

Free Whopper:
Enter Promo Code: VALPAK3

Free Hershey's Sundae Pie:
Enter Promo Code: VALPAK4

If you’re ready to have a delicious BURGER KING® meal brought directly to your doorstep, you’ve come to the right place. At BURGER KING®, we promise to deliver you freshly prepared and tasty food. Our unique packaging has freshness locked down; the burgers will be hot, the fries will be crispy, and the lettuce will stay cool. Our BURGER KING® delivery menu includes the favorites that you’ve come to love, like the WHOPPER® sandwiches and the TENDERGRILL® chicken sandwich, as well as our garden fresh salads, your way. If you’re craving a WHOPPER® sandwich with extra cheese and a TENDERCRISP® chicken patty, we can make it. If you’re looking for seven Real Fruit Smoothies and a Dutch Apple Pie, we can do that, too. BURGER KING® delivery is available at select stores throughout VA, MD, FL, NY, TX, CA, CO, NV and IL. See location page for times of delivery. The nutrition facts can be found on the BURGER KING® delivery website, because at BURGER KING®, we are determined to offer you the best possible choices for your unique tastes and dietary restrictions. Customers of BURGER KING® delivery have been ecstatic with the results, and some have even posted their praise on our website. At BURGER KING®, we love our customers and will do what we can to satisfy not only your hunger, but your wallets as well. So try BURGER KING® delivery, because after all, isn’t everything better when it’s brought directly to you?

*BK™ Loyalty Program is subject to change and we maintain the right to end the program at any time without notice.. Delivery orders starting 2/29/12 will be eligible. On every 4th online delivery order, you’ll be prompted to add one of the following free sandwiches: Original Chicken Sandwich, TENDERCRISP®, TENDERGRILL®, WHOPPER®, or Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich. Cinnabon®, Minibon® and the Cinnabon logo are registered trademarks of Cinnabon, Inc. used under license by Burger King Corporation. OREO is a registered trademark of Mondelēz International group, also used under license.

Member Summary

Burger King delivers
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

List of locations doing delivery

https://bkdelivers.com/#!areas

And I thought drive though was lazy.
Maybe my dream of looking like Honey Boo Boo's mom can be a reality.
My dream.

looks like weight gain just got easier..

They can't get my order right 60% of the time. (Plain - Light mustard) How do they think I'm going to trust them with driving it to me?

Tipping the driver kills the deal.

having no luck with their e-gift cards, cashier don't accept them, so I wont shop there, and also they refuse to issue refund..."it's against their policy"!

theapparatus said:   They can't get my order right 60% of the time. (Plain - Light mustard) How do they think I'm going to trust them with driving it to me?

Off-topic: I ordered a Subway sandwich a few months ago, asking for 'light mayo'; He heard that as "Lots of Mayo", and I ended up with a very leaky sandwich. Gotta love the "My bad" as they wrap it up and still hand it to you.

On-topic: In the once-in-a-blue-moon time that I grab a Whopper meal for lunch to bring back to the office, it always looks rather beaten down and flattened.

I can only imagine what 'delivery' will add to the experience.

Ordered an e-gift card just before Mothers Day. Still trying to get it delivered. I have spoken with just about everyone with BK corporate. I believe they are proud that they have cheated me out of my payment. NEVER AGAIN. Have not eaten at BK in 2-1/2 Months now, shooting for a lifetime without BK..

LongDongSilver said:   Tipping the driver kills the deal.

The notion a FWer would tip a BKer is the shocking part of this statement.

We're in a brave new world, where BK is the new fine dining delivery service. I wouldn't tip a BK delivery person, if I'm getting BK delivered, my life is in a position where I don't have room to tip. The drivers should expect accordingly.

theapparatus said:   They can't get my order right 60% of the time. (Plain - Light mustard) How do they think I'm going to trust them with driving it to me?

Your expectations are too high. It's fast food being served to you by high school dropouts; order from the menu and you'll probably get what you asked for. Start making special requests and you're asking for trouble.

tooloud said:   theapparatus said:   They can't get my order right 60% of the time. (Plain - Light mustard) How do they think I'm going to trust them with driving it to me?

Your expectations are too high. It's fast food being served to you by high school dropouts; order from the menu and you'll probably get what you asked for. Start making special requests and you're asking for trouble.

That's why I pointed out what I order. All they have to do for toppings is leave everything off and add a single squirt of mustard.

And they can't get that right most of the time.

*sigh*

In their defense, they're probably making well over 200 or 300 burgers in a single shift with little or no breaks.

As to Subway, last time I went they tried to charge me an additional five bucks (yes, five bucks) for a couple small pieces of meat added to one of the pizzas when it was only supposed to be fifty cents for additional toppings. The unit manager argued with me saying that the sign doesn;t say that and he refused to turn around and read their sign for me. Never been back...

theapparatus said:    Never been back...

I bet their heartbroken.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014