• Page :
  • Text Only

Great deal
Worked fine for me (although I did get charged $4.58 shipping)

Same here, notnow.

Yep, they charge $5 for shipping the paper, the camera and printer ship free. This is a great deal. Don't need the printer and paper, will put them on CL for $150 and net $100 on the camera. Smoking hot!!!!

I'm confused because the claim form indicates that you need to purchase an SLR lense in order to be eligible for the $400 GC. The $300 GC option is without an SLR lense.

Actually if you look at the rebate form you'll notice there is an "or" between camera and lens meaning that you only need to purchase the printer + paper and camera or lens to get the $400 rebate.

Done this five times in the past. Did not include the paper in the cart. It just showed up with the printer.

Got the rebate quickly every time.

My secret strategy: Buy printer. Sell ink for $80. Sell print head for $75. Sell included Photoshop Elements Win for $15. Sell Photoshp Elements 8 for $15. Chunk printer carcass. Total revenue = 185.

Thanks, I am in!

The best "pockatable" camera you can buy. I own a S95 and S100 and only have great things to say about both.

Wow, I have the S100 I bought last winter, but this is VERY tempting.

For those selling the printers on CL, is it really that easy to sell? I just checked my area (SF Bay Area) and there are ~20 listing for this exact printer just from today and yesterday.

Yuyak said:   Wow, I have the S100 I bought last winter, but this is VERY tempting.

For those selling the printers on CL, is it really that easy to sell? I just checked my area (SF Bay Area) and there are ~20 listing for this exact printer just from today and yesterday.

Yeah, same story here in Houston. Did a quick CL search and seeing a lot of folks trying to sell them (with the paper, and with the UPC cut-off) so apparently a lot of folks get in on this "deal".

Noticed one guy had dropped the price to $120 (but most folks asking $175-$200 range)...so I am guessing the true market value here is like $100....which would still make this a pretty decent deal if you could get it, because then the net for the camera would be around $160...

ferrarif1 said:   The best "pockatable" camera you can buy. I own a S95 and S100 and only have great things to say about both.

Yeah, I am really curious about how well the camera-to-phone link and transfer works. If it works as advertised, this will be an awesome purchase!

doofus said:   Yuyak said:   Wow, I have the S100 I bought last winter, but this is VERY tempting.

Yeah, same story here in Houston. Did a quick CL search and seeing a lot of folks trying to sell them (with the paper, and with the UPC cut-off) so apparently a lot of folks get in on this "deal".

Noticed one guy had dropped the price to $120 (but most folks asking $175-$200 range)...so I am guessing the true market value here is like $100....which would still make this a pretty decent deal if you could get it, because then the net for the camera would be around $160...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, which means if I can sell my slightly used s100 on CL for $160+ (which seems doable) I should be able to upgrade basically for free. I wonder if the s100 to s110 is enough of an upgrade to be worth the hassle. hmm...

I'm getting $349 and $389 for the camera and the printer bringing the total to $738. The paper is included free. With the $400 rebate it brings it to $338 for everything. Still hot but did the price go up since the original post?

Nevermind... had to find the "but together and save" tab.

where is the "but together and save" tab to make this adjustment. thanks.

I missed the deadline for the rebate on another Canon deal by 1 day. Anyone need my Pro-100 proof of purchase?

I'm still getting $738 like goodby1 did at first but I can't find where he/she found the lower price. Anyone have more specifics around how to add the printer or camera to get the original deal price of $658?

Thanks!

Ok guys- here are the clearest instructions:

1) Click through the OP's post and you will see to the right of the picture of the camera and a little bit down: Buy together and save Save up to $118.10 with bundle.
2) Click that link and it will bring up another dialogue box where you
3) click "select item" next to the additional two products. Then ...
4) click the "add to cart" button and you will have it for the lower price.

Once you find the linky it is easy.

goodby1

instructions
Disclaimer
goodby1 said:   Ok guys- here are the clearest instructions:

1) Click through the OP's post and you will see to the right of the picture of the camera and a little bit down: Buy together and save Save up to $118.10 with bundle.
2) Click that link and it will bring up another dialogue box where you
3) click "select item" next to the additional two products. Then ...
4) click the "add to cart" button and you will have it for the lower price.

Once you find the linky it is easy.

goodby1
Even clearer instructions (see pic)

I concede Yukak. Your post is as clear as clear can get.

Just received everything. Camera is great! That printer and paper is HUGE!!!! Was planning to sell printer, but looks pretty nice, may keep it! Now, hopefully rebate goes smooth. I noticed you can pre-register rebate online, that will probably make it quicker to receive. Thanks for the post!

Is this deal expired? I can't get it to work now...

Looks like the price of the printer went up...

Dead? There's no "Buy together and save" any more, either on the camera page or the printer page. Cookies?

Got my $400 rebate card. Very quickly too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014