• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Theater Solutions Power Subwoofer
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It has good reviews at Amazon where it sells for $199 if needed it should be a good buy for the price....

Seems to be considerable (claimed) wattage at this price point. Sadly, no reviews on NE yet.

I can't help but wonder how it compares to the Dayton I've had my eye on. Link

Logan71 said:   Seems to be considerable (claimed) wattage at this price point. Sadly, no reviews on NE yet.

I can't help but wonder how it compares to the Dayton I've had my eye on. Link

go with the Dayton

I'd go with the Dayton if your on a budget.. I spent a little bit of coin on my entertainment system and bought an SVS cylindrical Subwoofer.. Best Subwoofer IMHO..

I did just recently buy the Dayton 12 inch sub. I'm quite impressed. About $120 delivered. I know nothing about this Theater Solutions Sub so I have no opinion. The SVS sub is really pricey. I think it becomes law of diminishing returns with audio gear. You pay a lot more to get a little more. Not cost effective.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014