• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener w/ DieHard Battery Back-Up $175.39 AC (Reg $299.99) + Free Store Pickup

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00953918000P?sid=

Use code SAVE15

I own this Garage Door Opener, I have had it for a year now.
Works very nice and very quiet, The battery backup has came in handy a few times.

5% Cash Back thru f/w that like a extra $8....

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

craftsman
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks!

The image in the thread is incorrect. It should not be the assurelink model.
Other than that it's a great buy at a great price

Very quiet, but quality never seems to be perfect. One of my lights never worked.

It has motion sensors, so that is cool if you walk around in garage.

Youtube video

frankjr said:   Very quiet, but quality never seems to be perfect. One of my lights never worked.

I had a garage door opener installation guy teach me something. He said this happens to ~1/3 of garage door openers. The problem: The little metal tab down in the light socket isn't making contact with the bulb and just needs to be pulled out/bent just a tad. Of course, unplug the power before attempting to do this. He said it works 99 times out of 100 and is incredibly common - something he sees nearly daily!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014