• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.udemy.com/vedic-multiplication-fastest-and-easiest-t...

use coupon friendsLearningTogether to get it for free

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Thanks for the great deal

How about a Memory course?

ummm... I was going to ask for one more, but I can't remember.

What? This is easy? Instead of one simple thing to remember now you have to do three subtractions, one multiplication and the mental juggling to keep it all straight.

FoxOne said:   What? This is easy? Instead of one simple thing to remember now you have to do three subtractions, one multiplication and the mental juggling to keep it all straight.

For multiplication of 2 or 3 digit numbers, it does not make sense. Vedic math is a lot faster for bigger numbers.

Coupon code friendsLearningTogether is not valid for this course.

worked for me .Thanks op

Says $19 now.

"friendsLearningTogether" use this coupon.

Says $19 now.

Says $19 now.

maniachantaspam said:   Says $19 now.
ryan007 said:   "friendsLearningTogether" use this coupon.

Got it. Thanks.

still works thanks ... this seems a water down version of Vedic maths

I was hoping to see examples of *real* vedic maths,
that is, easy ones being instant division by 19 of very long (> 20 digit) numbers
and climbing up to find nth root of long numbers etc ...
I have books on this showing the above but minus more examples so this course not helping as much there.

For those who may mistakenly think this is an ancient Hindu way of doing multiplications, this has nothing to do with Vedas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_Mathematics_(book)

..just clever marketing by one man who probably wanted to jump on the Beatles and Maharishi success

coupon code sold out

Fatwallet effect!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014