$20 off $40 @ HSN

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$20 off an item of $40 or more @ HSN till sept. 30 code 135949

HSN
Need a HSN coupon that earns Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HSN
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Coupon 135949 is a single item offer and is valid for new HSN customers only. This coupon is valid for $20 off your first purchase of $40 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.com, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions or HSN Gift Cards. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/15/2013 - 9/30/2013. Coupon Expires on 9/30/2013 at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it off $40 purchase or any one item over $40?

$20 off an item of $40 or more
libertyjewell said:   Is it off $40 purchase or any one item over $40?

I have tried different items that are over $40 and keep getting this error when I use the code...

We're Sorry. The page you're looking for is unavailable. Return to our home page to continue shopping or place your order by phone by calling 1.800.933.2887.

FYI code is for new HSN customers only

Pls update title to reflect new customers only, so the rest of us don't waste our time.

Not working for New Customer either :?? I signed up last night and tried using ( on a Handbag ) not a sale item, daily special as these items are excluded..but it directed me to call - states "We're Sorry. The page you're looking for is unavailable. Return to our home page to continue shopping or place your order by phone by calling 1.800.933.2887

Worked on new account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014