rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Remick.

It's on the way to my iPad now!
Thanks.

(I hope it will tell me how to charge my iPad in the wilderness!)

there are very portable solar chargers..LOL

Just in time, as I'm planning on a trip to the "Wilderness". It seems to be the perfect vacation "Hot Spot" (Inexpensive no matter how large a family, No alarm clocks, Bathrooms everywhere, only the freshest food, built in exercise program to keep you fit, amazing vistas)......Yeah, you know you want to go there!

Good find remick. Never know when I'll find myself "LOST" on some deserted island!

I am new to tablets. Can I download this to my Nexus 7?

usadaytrader said:   I am new to tablets. Can I download this to my Nexus 7?Yes. When you buy the free Kindle book you will be able to use the drop-down menu to specify to which of your Android devices (such as an Android phone or tab) you want your purchase delivered. At that point you can add a device like your Nexus 7 Android tab. I have the same tab and my drop-down menu lets me have Kindle books delivered to my "Android Tablet." Not that it makes much difference though. I often forget to choose my tab from the drop-down menu, and everything gets synched anyway, so all of the free Kindle books, and the few I have purchased at discount, show up with the Kindle app for my phone or tab. At that point, when you see the book in your Kindle app library, is the actual point when you can download the book to your tab or phone, not really at the point of purchase.

Thanks OP.

Thank you!

I even saw a device that burned wood to deliver power to a USB charging port. Now that was something.

can you simply plug it into a currant bush?

SelfGovern said:   I even saw a device that burned wood to deliver power to a USB charging port. Now that was something.

Could you link that, please?

Wads said:   can you simply plug it into a currant bush?Well, as long as it has an output of at least ~1A (or it will take forever.)

soundtechie said:   SelfGovern said:   I even saw a device that burned wood to deliver power to a USB charging port. Now that was something.Could you link that, please?Oddly enough, there is an even wackier invention called an "Internet Search Engine", that magically finds the information for you! I know, it's crazy talk.

Lost in the wilderness...you need a power source for your cell phone and general survival....luckily you have your car...well whaddaya know, there IS a reason for the Chevy Volt to exist!!!!

It is coming up at $9.99 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014