• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
focusfocus said:   1brooklyn1 said:   Unless,I'm misunderstanding I think the variable rebate just means that various B&M charge different prices for the Pentel pen, and the rebate is based on the fluctuation, not that they are reduced by Q's/rewards.

Mathfaster is right, submitted the rebate and it's currently showing "Validation in progress. * Rebate Check for $0.49" for the pens, and full amount of rebates for the photo and ream papers.

I thought the new $10/$50 app coupon would attach to items without product specific coupons? Not sure why it didn't just attach to the pens and take $3.49 off? And instead didn't allow the other product specifc coupons to be used? Should I have handed the $10/$50 coupon last after all the other coupons? Even if that brings the subtotal down to less than $50?
10/50 should be last and yes it should have taken off $3.49 as that had no product coupon attached. Coupons work on the sub-total before coupons/rewards. The issue in your case AFAIK is that price adjustments lead to it falling below $50. Price adjustments change the retail price which AFAIK goes into making up the sub-total.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014