• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Danzilla said:   The rebates say 'up to $' on them during BTS season for a reason. No point arguing, you'd be wrong. Only thing to do it return them and buy again, if you catch it in time.

I would have been wrong if I'd actually saved $11 off my purchase, but I didn't. I saved $0 but there was still a BTS pass tied to the transaction somehow, even though the cashier said she removed it. I was shorted $11 in rebate for a $0 savings.

JamesTKirk said:   Scifiguy123 said:   Just checked my Staples Rewards Acct. I purchased the copy paper and photo paper on Sunday and used both the FAR coupons and the $5 off $30 coupon. In my Rewards Purchase Details it shows I received 25% Back in Rewards also. I don't know if the cashier keyed in something or if it was automatic.

Me four. Since I paid mostly with rewards though, I didn't see much of a return.
I also got the auto 25%, thanks for reporting Scifiguy123! I think you saved a bunch of people from returning and rebuying. I was bummed since I bought everything on Sunday (to use the $5/$30 coupon) and then saw the 25% coupon came out the next day. I was debating of return/rebuy but now I don't have to. I have the best of both worlds, getting the best possible deal (outside of using competitor's coupon). Just hope Staples doesn't reverse this somehow.

I'm about to head over there for my mission to score freebies and make a couple of bucks. Thanks and green!

It's probably too late for most people, but I was able to stack the 15% off furniture coupon with the 25% reward.

unnamedone said:   It's probably too late for most people, but I was able to stack the 15% off furniture coupon with the 25% reward.

Shoot! I just bought a chair a few days ago but totally forgot about this coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014