• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kona Berry Blast™
Disclaimer
http://www.jambajuice.com/campaigns/kona-berry-coupon

Offer valid 7/30/2013 through 8/4/2013 at participating Jamba Juice stores for $2 sixteen size Kona Berry Blast smoothie. Offer specifically not valid at Hawaii locations. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase to receive discount and does not include applicable tax. Limit one offer per person per visit. This coupon has no cash value, cannot be used in combination with any other offer, coupon or discount, and may not be sold, transferred, reproduced or altered in any fashion. Only original coupons will be honored. Jamba Juice reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized or adulterated coupon. Offer not valid for Jamba employees. ©Jamba Juice Company 2013.

Member Summary

jamba juice
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

Thanks OP!

How ironic that the Kona Berry Blast Smoothie promotion is not valid in Hawaii. Guess they don't want the berries coming back to their home...

sweet I am going to use this

scanned from my phone! saved on ink and paper too!

classicmac said:   How ironic that the Kona Berry Blast Smoothie promotion is not valid in Hawaii. Guess they don't want the berries coming back to their home...

I know that their deals are never same for Hawaii

Thanks OP!

In SoCal, they told me I didn't need a coupon. Also, $3 for Original and $4 for Power.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014