• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The list price is $25.99 ($25 GC + $0.99 shipping), however if you add 2, you get free shipping and get $10 off = $40.
Note, these are physical cards (not ecards) and only works on the $25 GCs.

edit: additional info and fixed wrong merchant, oops!

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iTunes GC (24.58kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Thanks OP.
Use ShopDiscover for additional 5% CashBack.

Great2008 said:   Thanks OP.
Use ShopDiscover for additional 5% CashBack.
Will they pay on gift card purchases? I didn't see it excluded but it would be very rare if they did.

This appears to be in-store as well.

So I decided to buy them in the store. Have not been to OM recently and they are SO incompetent! The $10 did not come off automatically, the manager said it was probably because they had to scan a coupon. So they looked in their book but could not find it (note this was on Saturday afternoon, last day of the sale). Finally the manager had them ring it up at $50, then issued me a separate $10 refund on a different register. Only good news was I was able to get the penny scissors and hole punchers, although they were OOS on those so the manager told me to take others that they had and she did a price adjustment.

Now I know why I usually go to Staples.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014