• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
5 off 25 coupon, for in store only. Valid through 08/27/2013

Got it after a online survey.

Valid through 08/27/2013
*Valid in store only. Must present your original sales receipt with coupon. Coupon valid on regular, sale, promotional and/or clearance priced items. Limit one per customer. Minimum purchase of $25, before taxes, required. Void if copied, sold, purchased, transferred, taxed or where prohibited. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, associate discount, OfficeMax® Customer Perks and/or Retail ConnectSM pricing. Not valid on purchases of gift cards, general-use prepaid cards, phone cards, Virgin Mobile devices, U.S. postage stamps, shredding services, MaxAssurance®, Ctrlcenter®, OfficeMax Essentials Kits, assembly or FedEx® shipping services. Not valid on prior purchases or for credit card payments. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. No cash or credit back. Cash value .001¢. © 2013 OMX, Inc.

OfficeMax
Need a OfficeMax coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think this is a one time use thing given to the person who answered their survey.

Edit: see fine print

" Must present your original sales receipt with coupon"

jebbyjoy said:   I think this is a one time use thing given to the person who answered their survey.Multi use at Staplez and OD.

jebbyjoy said:   I think this is a one time use thing given to the person who answered their survey.

Edit: see fine print

" Must present your original sales receipt with coupon"

The code is the same for everyone that fills out the survey. It's not a one time use.

And I've never been asked for my receipt, although I suppose YMMV on that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014