1¢ spiral notebooks
1¢ pocket tissues
25¢ avery 5 tab dividers
50¢ pentel 3 pack erasers
50¢ pencil box
50¢ sharpie 2 pack
FAR bottle2pen 5 pack

Thank Neonon19s @ SD instead

Edit: added Staples Advantage Customer Appreciation coupons for 8/11/13-8/17/13 - 10% off in-store or $15 off $150 online in summary

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples 8/11-8/17 back to school ad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just tried and the cashier was a bit confused but put through all the coupons I gave her.

Purchased

4x Photo Plus Paper... (more)

Thrilla (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 12:35p) |

I've been to a Staples before where two different associates told me that 2 was the limit and that it was the machine th... (more)

Thrilla (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 1:25p) |

McAfee Always On rebate card arrived today, 08/23.  I purchased and submitted 08/17.  Six days including mail time is fa... (more)

labboypro (Aug. 23, 2013 @ 7:00p) |

B2P Pens look good http://www.staples.com/Pilot-B2P-BeGreen-Ballpoint-Retractable-P...

Feel free to add more info above as you see becoming available! Happy planning

(credit to nomoneyinmywallet: August 2013 Customer Appreciation Coupon)

(from a previous version, this information is being revived)

REBATE INFO

FREE after easy rebate

$5.29 - $5.29 easy rebate = FREE
Limit 1 (Not 2!)

Valid August 11 - August 17

Item: 440349
Model: 32814

B2P stands for "Bottle to Pen" - the world's first recycled pen made from plastic bottles
Medium point
Assorted color inks
Refillable, 86% Post-consumer content, 86% Total recycled content
Semitranslucent barrel reveals amount of remaining ink so you never run out unexpectedly
Smooth-flowing ink provides neat, accurate lines
Soft rubber grip for comfort and control

$3 after easy rebate

$9.99 - $6.99 easy rebate = $3 ( TBD-$3 coupon wallet coupon on sunday = free)

Limit 4 rebates per household. In store only. While supplies last.

Item: 648177
Model: 19898-CC

Photo-quality prints right from your printer.
4" x 6"
Glossy finish for everyday photos with the look of true photographic prints
10.5 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
270 gsm
Specially made to dry fast for smudge-free printing

Premium photo paper provides long-lasting, professional results

$1 after easy rebate

$6.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $1 - (-$1 TBD Coupon wallet coupon = Free)

Limit 2 rebates per household. In store only. While supplies last.
Item: 122408
Model: 105007

HammerMill Copy Plus Extra-Wide Copy Paper- For Wide-Format Copying
20 lb.
92 US / 104+ Euro Bright
Moisture and curl resistant
Excellent for long-term filing and important papers
Acid free will not yellow or crumble over time
99.99% Jam-Free guarantee

$6.99 after mail-in rebate

$49.99 - $5 instant savings - $38 mail-in rebate = $6.99
Save $43

Item: 120619
Model: MIS13EST1RAA

McAfee Internet Security 2013 - Comprehensive, award-winning PC security to freely explore online
People want to enjoy the benefits of connecting, surfing, and shopping online and don't want to think about security risks. At McAfee, they live and breathe digital security, relentlessly working to stay several steps ahead of the bad guys. Every second of every day, they focus on one thing: keeping your digital life safe, so that you can surf, shop, and socialize online with confidence.

Item: 953827 QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2013 for Windows (3-User) [Boxed]
FREE after mail-in rebate
$329.99 - $50 instant savings - $279.99 mail-in rebate = FREE
Limit 1 rebate per household. Plus tax where applicable
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No multipurpose or photo paper? I'm so disappointed.

Which state is it for ? I dont see this deal for Phoenix, AZ.

mewarboy said:   Which state is it for ? I dont see this deal for Phoenix, AZ.

Check your dates. This ad hasn't been released yet. 

Thanks OP, great prices for BTS.

One child under 18 still in the household, I can almost visualize a day when we won't have to stock up in August anymore.

my4mainecoons said:   No multipurpose or photo paper? I'm so disappointed.

Pft, I would rather them sell me something that doesn't weigh a brick to make my money.

yup, the b2p pens are interesting...i hope there's more FAC/AR regular paper, too

the ad is up and there are FAR items

the b2p pens, and the do it at your own risk QB enhanced payroll FAR

then there's the FAC/AR items: pastels, hammermill, and the photo paper

i think the coupons iwll be in hte coupon wallet on sunday...thank you OP for the heads up...

VivYip said:   the ad is up and there are FAR items

the b2p pens, and the do it at your own risk QB enhanced payroll FAR

then there's the FAC/AR items: pastels, hammermill, and the photo paper

i think the coupons iwll be in hte coupon wallet on sunday...thank you OP for the heads up...

please specify which photo paper, 4x6 or 8x11, thanks.

the ad is up...

but if a person doesn't want to look at the ad and see the photo paper that's on sale for $3AR, which after coupon is FAC/AR...it's sku #648177

reading is fundamental.

minor update: sku #648177 is for the 4x6 Staples photo plus glossy...

VivYip said:   the ad is up...

but if a person doesn't want to look at the ad and see the photo paper that's on sale for $3AR, which after coupon is FAC/AR...it's sku #648177

reading is fundamental.

minor update: sku #648177 is for the 4x6 Staples photo plus glossy...

Viv,

obviously I can read the ad, but if you're going to post the info, then please post ALL the info, otherwise, how is it helpful if you're forcing someone to check the ad to see??

there is a difference in price between the 4x6 and 8x11, the 8x11 usually has an $11 or 12 rebate attached to it vs a $7-8 one for 4x6. Makes a big difference if you're trying to burn rewards.

you post the item description, the rebate limits, the rebate amount, etc. that's how it's always been done. no need for your reading is fundamental jabs.

All rebate details now in Quick Summary,

including a MM opportunity on the McAfee Title shown in QS.

$6.99 after $38MIR, if you haven't maxed out yet on the "Always On" $20 bonus rebate, these are a $13mm, and possibly more if there's a coupon floating around for use next week to make the up front price of the McAfee cheaper.

edit to add, another FW user rudely deleted my info. I've asked the mods to restore it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   All rebate details now in Quick Summary,

$6.99 after $38MIR, if you haven't maxed out yet on the "Always On" $20 bonus rebate, these are a $13mm, and possibly more if there's a coupon floating around for use next week to make the up front price of the McAfee cheaper.
There are always coupons floating around if you have the Staples mobile app. 3rd generation of coupons started last week. So far 10/50, 5/25, 15/75, 5/25, and 10/75. The major change is that IF all the products you are buying have a product coupon attached the app coupons will not work unlike the previous 2 generations.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   All rebate details now in Quick Summary,

There are always coupons floating around if you have the Staples mobile app. 3rd generation of coupons started last week. So far 10/50, 5/25, 15/75, 5/25, and 10/75. The major change is that IF all the products you are buying have a product coupon attached the app coupons will not work unlike the previous 2 generations.

the 10% cust appreciation coupon will make it $2.50 a/MIR and then the $20 on rebate on top of that.

MISTERCHEAP said:   All rebate details now in Quick Summary,

edit to add, another FW user rudely deleted my info. I've asked the mods to restore it.

so by redding this thread viv, I guess you are the one who did it? would you like someone to take all your QS info after you've taken the time to contribute it, and simply wipe it out?

MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   All rebate details now in Quick Summary,

so by redding this thread viv, I guess you are the one who did it? would you like someone to take all your QS info after you've taken the time to contribute it, and simply wipe it out?

Let's back down on the confrontation here. It looks like 2 people were editing it at the same time. The last person to update it wiped out the stuff the previous edit added. It wasn't done maliciously, it's a fault of the wiki editing.

Thanks!

I am waiting for the extra $100 coupon off of laptops, they have been known to come out on a Friday.......

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   All rebate details now in Quick Summary,

Yup, had that happen this week with 2 kiosk case papers and a small filler to make it over 50 after 2 25 off coupons. 10 off 50 app coupon just took off the filler value and that was it. Wish I had known, I would have bought 10 bucks worth of filler instead of just 5.

yesidonoitall said:   I am waiting for the extra $100 coupon off of laptops, they have been known to come out on a Friday.......
Any good laptop deals now to apply this future coupon?

jaxguy said:   yesidonoitall said:   I am waiting for the extra $100 coupon off of laptops, they have been known to come out on a Friday.......

The coupon is what makes the deal... and there is currently no coupon. C'mon, Staples... time for a coupon.

jaxguy said:   yesidonoitall said:   I am waiting for the extra $100 coupon off of laptops, they have been known to come out on a Friday.......

It is all depends on when it comes out and what is excluded

FYI for those without app coupons or competitor coupons ...

There's a $5 off $50 coupon (code #52509) on the front page of the 8/11 Staples flyer (newstand or home delivery version only).

While the coupon will not be in the flyer available at the store, it will most likely be printable from the weekly ad page at Staples.com and may also be included with the Sunday coupon refresh at Staples.com > Deals > Coupons.

Thanks NMIMW! Any idea if that $5/$50 can be used today? Also, will it be stackable with the 10% customer appreciation?

triamarker said:   Thanks NMIMW! Any idea if that $5/$50 can be used today? Also, will it be stackable with the 10% customer appreciation?5 digit coupons can generally be used a day in advance if the cashier does not care about the effective date. Probably the same with the 10% as that does not start until tomorrow. YMMV. They should stack.

mathfaster said:   triamarker said:   Thanks NMIMW! Any idea if that $5/$50 can be used today? Also, will it be stackable with the 10% customer appreciation?5 digit coupons can generally be used a day in advance if the cashier does not care about the effective date. Probably the same with the 10% as that does not start until tomorrow. YMMV. They should stack.

I have never seen a 5 digit coupon with the starting date.

yesidonoitall said:   I have never seen a 5 digit coupon with the starting date.Because you never put on your glasses.

Listed twice on $5 off $50 coupon => Valid 8/11/13-8/17/13.

However, based on previous in ad coupons, it will most likely work today.

Thanks for the answers guys. I still haven't bought my photopaper/paper reams yet in hope for a coupon coming out late in the week so I'll give this a try later!

Also, from what I'm reading it seems that it would be best to buy the Pentel pens on a separate transaction by itself, using no coupons?

triamarker said:   Also, from what I'm reading it seems that it would be best to buy the Pentel pens on a separate transaction by itself, using no coupons?Coupons are fine. Just not competitor coupons where the price is adjusted by the coupon if this is regional pricing aka variable rebate.

OK good, so I don't even need to purchase separately then if regular Staples coupons aren't going to affect the variable rebate, correct?

triamarker said:   OK good, so I don't even need to purchase separately then if regular Staples coupons aren't going to affect the variable rebate, correct?Yes, regular Staples coupons should not affect a variable rebate. Just competitor coupons IF applied to the pens.

Great, thanks once again mathfaster!

update: OK, just got back and the $5/$50 worked flawlessly (even though it's a day early) and stacked with the $3 photopaper coupons and paper $1 ream coupons. I totally forgot to print and bring the customer appreciation coupon because I rushed out the door so I missed out on that!

Can someone pls advise why no one is not talking about buying the FAR QuickBooks Payroll 2013 using the 10% off coupon? its a potential money maker? Are the rebates not reliable?

Intuit rebates are generally considered to be slow and unreliable. I rolled the dice recently and did the FAR "Intuit QuickBooks Online Simple Start." They've sent me a confirmation email that they're processing the rebate. So it's looks okay so far...

Would I be able to do the "QuickBooks Payroll 2013" rebate if I've done the "QuickBooks Online Simple Start" rebate recently?

goofy1079 said:   Can someone pls advise why no one is not talking about buying the FAR QuickBooks Payroll 2013 using the 10% off coupon? its a potential money maker? Are the rebates not reliable?
A bunch of folks (including me), here and on SD, went through hell trying to get them to validate a couple of recent rebates with Intuit QuickBooks. Since then, folks who buy QuickBooks understand that they are just rolling the dice or think it wont happen to them

$5 off of $50 coupon
Disclaimer
Coupon in ad that will be in newspapers delivered and bought

yesidonoitall said:   Coupon in ad that will be in newspapers delivered and bought
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   $5 off $50 now available at Staples.com

http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COU...

Any idea if this will be like an app coupon and require a $5 couponless item to attach to?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yesidonoitall said:   I have never seen a 5 digit coupon with the starting date.Because you never put on your glasses.What glasses?
- Glasses cost money.
- They can't be flipped on eBay.
- It feels weird to buy just one pair, instead of twenty like the laptops he buys.

Skipping 70 Messages...
McAfee Always On rebate card arrived today, 08/23.  I purchased and submitted 08/17.  Six days including mail time is fast enough for me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014