• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
After 46 orders/preorders.....seems dead

"Abused" is a loose word to throw around there bub

f2000sa said:   I used my wife account and was able to use it... So dead for people who used/abused it, not dead for others...

Thanks I forgot about my "other" accounts.

Flipit said:   After 46 orders/preorders.....seems dead

"Abused" is a loose word to throw around there bub

So, you are flipping $4600 worth of stuff? Wow.

jul10per seems dead now too

JUL20PER just worked for me on my *first* order.

Thank you OP!

Not working any more. Sigh! Too bad.. I could only make three orders.

Looks to be dead for me too - I just tested it out with an item I ordered before. Maybe they killed it for people who've already used it once (or more )

guy with 46 orders??? idiot! orders will be cancelled, people are so stupid

mavmariaman said:   guy with 46 orders??? idiot! orders will be cancelled, people are so stupid
I am close to 50 orders, about 20 of them already shipped. They can cancel those if they want...lol

Thanks SSG!

Code not working for me. Haven't placed an order yet. Using Amazon Rewards Visa.

Worked for me on some stuff. the things i needed to order were small household items, code did not work even with all items from Amazon and over $100.

However, i added a TV to the cart just to check, and the code worked then.

Just worked for me on my first order...

can you stack the 20% & 10% discount codes?

mavmariaman said:   guy with 46 orders??? idiot! orders will be cancelled, people are so stupid

I believe you fit the very definition of "noob".

Think before you speak - those of us that have been around the block know these won't be canceled. About 20% of my orders have shipped as of this morning, and I placed just short of 100 orders. Looking forward to Wednesday when UPS will be dropping off over 100 packages.

Maximum of $20 off, 8% sales tax to Texas makes a maximum of $12 off makes me a sad panda. Still, green for you!

It doesn't work the second time. I tried using it but it says that the code has expired.

Tried to use code first time. I think this is dead.

Eryeal said:   I placed just short of 100 orders. Looking forward to Wednesday when UPS will be dropping off over 100 packages.

o_0 dang! FWIW I'm getting my 4 HDDs (4 orders back to back) in 2 packages.

I'm curious if Amazon makes any $ with that 20% discount.

Doesn't seem to be working even the first time for me.

Doesn't work for me either
tried 3 different items (with my Amazon-Visa card).

Keeps telling me the code is not valid for what i'm trying to purchase. Doesn't tell me outright that it's expired though.

no longer work

I used JUL20PER yesterday and it worked but today it's not working for me. I have 4 items at $101 all sold by Amazon LLC and buying with my Amazon Visa.

just ordered GTX 650 for $65 after rebate and $20 Amazon promotion. great deal. Thanks OP

sorry delete

Thank You…Code worked. 20% off three Beck Arnely motor mounts for my
99' Honda Accord…FTW.

Anybody know if this works on LEGO? I tried it on the LEGO Haunted House and I get an error saying I can't apply the code.

Yes, I used it on LEGO earlier this morning and it worked for me.

Tried it on 3 items today, coupon is DEAD for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014