• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Problem entering gift card anyone?

thanks Mistercheap saved 40 dollars and got 20 dollars Kohl's cash rewards..def a hot deal! Thank you

I keep getting this message - been trying to place an order forever and have been on hold for 10 mins now. anyone else getting this:

The item in your cart cannot be shipped using the shipping method you selected. Please choose a different shipping method

Yes. Tried 2 different gift cards. Wouldn't accept either one. I'm going to complain to Kohls.com. Why sell gift cards if people can't use them?

MaryCat said:   Yes. Tried 2 different gift cards. Wouldn't accept either one. I'm going to complain to Kohls.com. Why sell gift cards if people can't use them?

are you logged in with your Kohls card linked to the account you are trying to use the gift card on??

won't work unless you are.

if yes, then likely a glitch of some kind.

Yes I am logged in, it is not accepting gift cards giving error message as pin is wrong..even I tried 3 diff gift cards.. None of them working.

manimiao said:   Yes I am logged in, it is not accepting gift cards giving error message as pin is wrong..even I tried 3 diff gift cards.. None of them working.

yeah, has to be a glitch. sure if enough people call in and gripe, it will get fixed. doubt they've changed the rules.

I am also having the same error with the gift card I am on hold with their department, I would love if they let me use the gift card for the Kohl's charge, but the terms on the back of the gift card said could not use for a Kohl's charge account.

cooper243 said:   I am also having the same error with the gift card I am on hold with their department, I would love if they let me use the gift card for the Kohl's charge, but the terms on the back of the gift card said could not use for a Kohl's charge account.

that wording means you can't pay an outstanding Kohls Charge bill with the gift card, has nothing to do with buying merchadise.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Scan for 30% off instore use being uploaded to quick summary.. Thank you. I needed this as the one that came in my mail was only 20% even though I got the online code in advance

Don't forget if you're shopping in-store for kids apparel, there's a Facebook offer for $10 off $25 and this is stackable with other coupons. I've read that people have been successful with even stacking with the Staples $10 off $30 receipt coupon. Another tip I learned is that customer service will combine receipts from separate transactions and issue Kohls cash for $50 total. Fb coupon good til aug 18 also

Would only let us use the 30% off code. Nothing happened when we put in the extra 15% off for apparel.

Awesome. Got my keurig coffee machine. Never look @ coupon in the mail anymore. Just shop online. 30% off + 4% Cash Back from FW. Woottt...
But ahhh..too late to try kids coupon. I also bought 2 jeans for kid.

Still no luck on gift cads... will have to call customer service..

xmasangel said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Scan for 30% off instore use being uploaded to quick summary.. Thank you. I needed this as the one that came in my mail was only 20% even though I got the online code in advance

Don't forget if you're shopping in-store for kids apparel, there's a Facebook offer for $10 off $25 and this is stackable with other coupons. I've read that people have been successful with even stacking with the Staples $10 off $30 receipt coupon. Another tip I learned is that customer service will combine receipts from separate transactions and issue Kohls cash for $50 total. Fb coupon good til aug 18 also

very high YMMV on the combo receipts for Kohls Cash, many stores will not allow it.

any way of knowing what "select styles" the 15% kids clothing coupon works on???

With the 30% off plus Kohl's cash every couple of weeks, I have tons of Kitchen Appliances purchased from Kohl's that are use once or twice and now collecting dust. Kitchenaid Mixer, Ninja Blender, NutriBullet, Juicer, Popcorn Popper, soda stream, ice cream maker, etc... I had spend a lot of money on Kohls this year ever since I am following the Kohls thread on FW.

awesome million thanks!!!

Still no luck with gift card, and holding for customer service for hours..

"We're sorry, but the Gift Card number and/or PIN you entered do not match any Gift Card we have on record"

Forget about using gift cards, you will NOT be able to use them unless you call and wait for hours (and then you will lose the item and/or online coupon codes).

It's Kohls' newly invented tactic to force everyone to use their charge card instead of GC/KMC.

If they wanted to get it fixed, it would have been fixed already.

That's funny, I've used gift cards today on 2 orders and it went fine. I wonder if you are on firefox or internet explorer, sometimes when that 'error' page comes us, I switch to one or the other and it usually works.

particular said:   Forget about using gift cards, you will NOT be able to use them unless you call and wait for hours (and then you will lose the item and/or online coupon codes).

It's Kohls' newly invented tactic to force everyone to use their charge card instead of GC/KMC.

If they wanted to get it fixed, it would have been fixed already.
Need to calm down, folks. It's the weekend. Fixes take longer than just shooting a magic bullet.

Which reminds me, gotta buy the nutribullet on sale.

ladydi said:   That's funny, I've used gift cards today on 2 orders and it went fine. I wonder if you are on firefox or internet explorer, sometimes when that 'error' page comes us, I switch to one or the other and it usually works.
Which one did u use for tue morning order?

Tried both ie, Firefox, same error message

Please double check the order confirmation message, your charge card might get charged instead.

The checkout system is rigged in such way that after certain number of tries (3), it suppresses any subsequent error messages which may look like everything is working again.

ladydi said:   That's funny, I've used gift cards today on 2 orders and it went fine. I wonder if you are on firefox or internet explorer, sometimes when that 'error' page comes us, I switch to one or the other and it usually works.

NOTEBOOK30 (30% off) and SHIP50LUV (free shpg if over $50) both worked today. Thanks!

I used firefox.

I checked order confirmation and balances on gift cards and its as it should be, confirmation shows gift cards applied and balances are zero.

ladydi said:   I checked order confirmation and balances on gift cards and its as it should be, confirmation shows gift cards applied and balances are zero.Gift card balance of zero means nothing unless your card was not charged.

Hope their technical team comes early in the morning and fix this...

I don't see any mention of it, but we received a little credit card size coupon in the mail that was $10 off $25 children's apparel purchase. Used it in store w/a $10 Kohls cash and 30% off coupon...I wasn't sure if we'd be able to stack, but looking at the receipt it looks like we got the 30% off all of the kids clothes and then it took a tiny bit off each item to add up to the $10.

Anyone have any luck using a gift card? Just tried again with Chrome browser and still getting the "We're sorry, but the Gift Card number and/or PIN you entered do not match any Gift Card we have on record" error message.

any code for free shipping for non-Kohl's memeber? i believe FREE50LUV expired yesterday, 8/11. Thanks

When you go to Kohls what to tell them to apply for the 30% coupon for Kohls charge members? Do we need to take some thing to the store?

kkkkkk said:   When you go to Kohls what to tell them to apply for the 30% coupon for Kohls charge members? Do we need to take some thing to the store?Print out the scan in the Quick Summary.

Finally after waiting for 4 days for Kohls to fix their gc problem, I called customer service and placed the order. Got the back to school codes. But all I got was 20% off useless coupon sad..

brothersbr said:   Anyone have any luck using a gift card? Just tried again with Chrome browser and still getting the "We're sorry, but the Gift Card number and/or PIN you entered do not match any Gift Card we have on record" error message.
Call customer service and thy shall be able to place order for u with gc. The person told me that all amount can not be paid with gc, so I paid $1 with Kohls card and rest with gc.

When I used the $10 off $25 kids clothes purchase in store it scanned as "Kohl's cash." So that means it will probably take off the $10, THEN take 30% off your remaining order.

Anti Gravity Recliner
Disclaimer
THIS CHAIR is marked for clearance at my local store (Northbrook IL) at $27.99, with 30% off coupon comes to $19.59 + tax. Wouldn't have touched it at retail of $140, but for $20 I'm very happy with it. They had 20 or so on the shelves as of yesterday.

Looks like the gc issue is resolved...the site is now accepting gift cards..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014