• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% valid Aug 9th – 18th. If you are a Most Valued Kohl’s Charge Customer you may want to wait for this to see if you also get 30%!!!

30% online code is NOTEBOOK30. Yes also Kohls Cash available on every $50 spent – for dates of Aug 9th – 14th. redeem 8/15-25 thnx kasty

Free Shipping Code ship4umvc NO MIN for Kohls Charge

www.kohls.com

thanks kasty/sd for below
also stackable 15% on kids apparel (select styles) will be valid during the 30% (good now until 8/18). use code SCHOOLDAYS.

also another stackable 15% on intimates apparel will be valid during the 30% (good now until 8/18). use code INTIMATES15.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Kohls cash is not 20%... it's $10 for every $50, if you spend $80 it still $10 Kohls cash, so yeah your math is not corr... (more)

jmcoetion (Sep. 06, 2013 @ 1:13p) |

guys ..use the 30% off is out...
code -FALL30 - dates ->sept-11 to sept 18
Enjoy...

Gurrampavan (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 4:36p) |

Hi, you can get the full amount back in the form of a merchandise credit. They cannot insist that you buy something of s... (more)

miseryhaha (Oct. 02, 2013 @ 9:17a) |

Current coupons:

Active 30% off and FS thread

30% off with Kohl's Charge plus Free Shipping on Any Order plus Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 Spent
XMAS30 - 30% off with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)
SHIP4UDEC - Free Shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
JEWELRY10 - Extra $10 off $50 jewelry purchase (exp 12/10)

Kohl's Charge:
XMAS30 - 30% off with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)
SHIP4UDEC - Free Shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)
MVCFIFTEEN - 15% off with Kohls Charge (exp 12/31)

Non Kohl's Charge:
BOWS15 - 15% off purchase (exp 12/24)
CHARITY - 20% off $100+ (exp 12/24)
20% off in-store pass (exp 1/31)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $50 purchase (exp 1/1)
SHIP4UDEC - Free shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)

Kohl's Cash
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 12/5 - 12/9, spend it 12/10 - 12/18
Earn it 12/10 - 12/24, spend it 12/25 - 1/5

Clearance low-to-high
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks was waiting fr this one...

You know, MC, this is only meh. This morning you gave us 20% off plus 20% Kohls cash. If my math is correct, that is 36% (20% back on 80% of purchase price = 16%). If you used ShopDiscover to initiate the purchase, they are giving 10% Cash Back which brings savings to 44%. Of course, depending on what you do with the Discover CashBack, that last 8% could be worth 10% (Staples) or more.

(this is still valid)

Nice try, though.

I have to admit that I was looking for a 30% off when I found your other post this morning. Keep on spoiling us!

I have one item in mind so...as long as I have a Kohls charge card..items will be 30% off IN STORE the 9th thru 18th

30% code is NOTEBOOK30

I think NOTEBOOK30 is last years code.

difah said:   I think NOTEBOOK30 is last years code.

he/she is correct.

op updated w/code and Kohls Cash overlap only til the 14th.

redemption dates will be added soon.

FS code will not be known til about the 9th.

billtmore said:   I have one item in mind so...as long as I have a Kohls charge card..items will be 30% off IN STORE the 9th thru 18th

you will need the 30% off flyer for an instore purchase. someone will have to scan/upload it to this thread.

correct that it IS or IS NOT Notebook30?

difah said:   correct that it IS or IS NOT Notebook30?

IS.

new info and two stackable promos being added to OP

I keep lots of stuff in my shopping bag to monitor the price change. Now I found that if the item is not available online(may available at store), they are removed from my shopping bag. And I can't find it online. is there anyone has same experience? Or do we need to go to the store to find the price?

MISTERCHEAP said:   op updated w/code and Kohls Cash overlap only til the 14th.

redemption dates will be added soon.

FS code will not be known til about the 9th.

I knew you could do it!

Do u know on what styles the kids coupon is applicable on?

manimiao said:   Do u know on what styles the kids coupon is applicable on?

seems most, try a mock order now and see, kids coupon is already valid, so you can test it out.

Scan for 30% off instore use being uploaded to quick summary.

Thank MRC, Its time to start buying winter clothes. The summer has gone by fast.

Any current codes? I missed friends and family.

mommy505 said:   Any current codes? I missed friends and family.

the op code goes live Friday if you can wait.

so MC how does instore work? just print the code and take it in? I used to get sale flyers from them but not in the last year

billtmore said:   so MC how does instore work? just print the code and take it in? I used to get sale flyers from them but not in the last year

print the flyer in the QS and pay with your Kohls Charge. If they question you for not having the original, say your wife took it when she went out of town so you made a copy.

but but but ..I am not married..LOL all they can do is say NO...thanks MC

billtmore said:   but but but ..I am not married..LOL all they can do is say NO...thanks MC

well, your roommate, your parakeet, whom ever you choose! and yes, all they can do is say No.

Does anyone know if the $10 off on kids apperal will work with this 30%. Would the associate apply coupon before or after 30%?

has anyone seen the free shipping code yet?

Is the Kohls charge card worth it? I almost applied yesterday but read some very negative reviews.

scoutconnor said:   Is the Kohls charge card worth it? I almost applied yesterday but read some very negative reviews.

Pay it off every month, costs nothing.

If your credit can handle another opening of an account, go for it.

benefits of a Kohls CC
https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/214

If it's a max of 2 promo codes, we'd get EITHER the two % off codes to work OR one of them and the free shipping?

order holding in my cart until tomorrow when they are both active.

thanks OP!

Anyone noticed that the save cart option is gone...I m having trouble saving my cart. Every time I login and try to save items to cart, the next time it retrieves old items from past saved cart. Anyone has any clue on this?

FREE50LUV FREE SHIPPING OVER$50

Guys, any promo code for free shipping with no minimum for Kohl's card holders?

Free shipping code ship4umvc is working now NO MIN for Kohls Charge

The codes applied great but their website is flaky. won't give me a confirm order hit the place order twice...hate to hit it anymore!!!!

ugh....my Kohls card was deactivated because of lack of use!!! LOL now I have to chase over there! They said if it goes more than a year without use it is purged!

Thank you much. it helped me alot

Thank you!!! Just used this & saved about $31.00!!!

Awesome!! Thanks for the codes...all I got in the mail was a 20% off. I knew they were jipping me!

Skipping 60 Messages...
Hi, you can get the full amount back in the form of a merchandise credit. They cannot insist that you buy something of same price, and the merch credit never expires. Do not accept anything less. I did an online chat with a Kohls rep, to make sure I had it right, and called customer service to do the same, got the phone rep's name and employee number, made sure it was in the notes on my account, then took my chat transcript, along with my receipts from the return, and retrieved my $67.61 in Kohls cash that they would not give me during my refund. It took no time at all in the store, and I was cheerfully refunded and apologized to for the trouble. Be prepared with these things when you go in the first time with a refund, and you won't have to go back to the store to do it like I did. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014