• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Does anybody know...if I buy a pair of shoes online and get $10 Kohl's cash then exchange them at the store for a different size after the Kohl's cash period expires, will I get to keep the Kohl's cash?

BlackKnight85 said:   Does anybody know...if I buy a pair of shoes online and get $10 Kohl's cash then exchange them at the store for a different size after the Kohl's cash period expires, will I get to keep the Kohl's cash?You can exchange them for size any time you want without incurring loss.
You can even exchange them without a receipt for a different pair of shoes that have the exact regular price, without the difference of even a penny.

My wife loves that 30% off, won't shop unless she gets it.

tried this lastnight and it would NOT work.

eadscindi said:   tried this lastnight and it would NOT work.Why not? It's pretty simple and relatively foolproof.

thax a bunch ~ can finally get my stuff~

Thank you so much! The extra 30% off saved me a lot of money! Really appreciate your kindness in sharing your coupon code!

THanks for the post!!! Much needed for back to school shopping for kids

Thank you.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   kkkkkk said:   When you go to Kohls what to tell them to apply for the 30% coupon for Kohls charge members? Do we need to take some thing to the store?Print out the scan in the Quick Summary.

Just grabbed a ton of workout Tees for about $2.80 each... Kohls clearance is always the sponsor of my workout attire. I'll be looking VERY patriotic, and in some cases, neon bright this year. Thanks, MC!

particular said:   Forget about using gift cards, you will NOT be able to use them unless you call and wait for hours (and then you will lose the item and/or online coupon codes).

It's Kohls' newly invented tactic to force everyone to use their charge card instead of GC/KMC.

If they wanted to get it fixed, it would have been fixed already.

this is frustrating. i'm getting the same error when trying to use gc/kc combo. will need to call in order. grr! hope they fix it soon and get it working.

Thank you for kindly for sharing.
great savings.Text

Thank you very much for sharing, I was a skeptic when I found this code online but sure enough it worked. Thank you!

Did anyone have problems for the past four days trying to place an order at Kohls.com? I placed an order four days ago, it went thru. The next day I went to place an order, the order I had placed the day before, hadn't gone thru and showed that three items , needed to be removed, as they were unavailable. The problem was, the items , were encrypted. Impossible to remove. I emailed, sent photos of the encrypted items, called, finally got a foreign guy , who put me on a never ending hold, which all I got was crappy music....just curious. This went on for four days. Unable to place an order ,Use 30% off code, F.S., or my Kohls cash, haven't tried today, now that 30% , F.S., is over. Really mad, made complaint.

Yes. There was an issue. I think they fixed it now. check your balance if you use Merchadize credit. It would reduce even if the order did not through. You need to call customer care for this.

Any 30% off coupon codes with Kohls card?

Touchdown is 20% off code. Any 30%?

Kohls cash is not 20%... it's $10 for every $50, if you spend $80 it still $10 Kohls cash, so yeah your math is not correct

guys ..use the 30% off is out...
code -FALL30 - dates ->sept-11 to sept 18
Enjoy...

Hi, you can get the full amount back in the form of a merchandise credit. They cannot insist that you buy something of same price, and the merch credit never expires. Do not accept anything less. I did an online chat with a Kohls rep, to make sure I had it right, and called customer service to do the same, got the phone rep's name and employee number, made sure it was in the notes on my account, then took my chat transcript, along with my receipts from the return, and retrieved my $67.61 in Kohls cash that they would not give me during my refund. It took no time at all in the store, and I was cheerfully refunded and apologized to for the trouble. Be prepared with these things when you go in the first time with a refund, and you won't have to go back to the store to do it like I did. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.