Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
List Price: $99.99
Price: $88.00 Free Shipping
Deal Price: 70.40
You Save: 29.59

Code "JUL20PER" used with Amazon rewards visa card gives 20%, making the phone $70.40 before any taxes.

Coupon Code: JUL20PER

Unlock codes on eBay from $3.25

Nokia Lumia 520 AT&T

Product Features and Technical Details
Product Features
Display: 4.0-inches
Camera: 5-MP
Input: Touchscreen
Dimensions

Size (LWH): 2.51 inches, 0.39 inches, 4.72 inches
Weight: 4.32 ounces
Product Features

Minimum Rated Talk Time: 600 minutes
Minimum Rated Standby Time: 312 hours

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 520 (2.48kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I am not able to get discount.
Is this Nokia lumia 520

wasimmkhan (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 2:18a) |

I think you are a tad bit too late.

AcuraTL (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 2:22a) |

Whee can I get unlocked code for under $10?

WhatAFreebie (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 7:19p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

No contract required. Can be used on post paid or prepaid plans.

Great deal, on top of an already great deal!

Amazon inventory is keep on switching between "In stock" "Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks" and "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process". Hope I will get mine next week.

Looks like it is selling like hot cake. Ranks number 2 seller under non-contract phones.

Is this effectively the T-Mo 521 for ATT?

Edit: yep. A tad smaller, too. Don't have an interest in Win Phone (been there, hated it) but it's a good price. Green.

yes

I bought one of these (without the code) last week (29 July) and it shipped relatively fast. I did end up using the code on a pre-order of the Xbox One for my step dad.

Pulled the trigger...great deal!

I had a Win7 phone and I liked it (now I have a galaxy3)
I would recommend Win Phones to people who
want a easier to learn OS and less menu digging.

Anyone had success of using T-Mobile sim card with GoPhones?

get lumia 521 for T-Mobile, comes with wi-fi calling

megagleason said:   no front camera, no flash ,,no buy
Come on Bro, you're paying $70.

Yeah, I wonder the same thing. If someone is using this phone with T-Mobile, please let us know your review. I assume it would have to be unlocked first.

I am a current AT&T Wireless user. Would AT&T unlock it for free?

I have a contract with ATT and data plan currently, I am wondering if I use this phone, do I still need to pay $$ for data plan? does any one know.

fatsivak said:   megagleason said:   no front camera, no flash ,,no buy
Come on Bro, you're paying $70.

I'm with you - more for the rest of us - if you are OK with spending $500+ on a phone with flash and a front camera, be my guest!
i already have a 521 I bought at WalMart that I'm getting ready to activate on my plan - hell, it's only $10 more a month for another line!!!!

Tempting. Too bad StraightTalk no longer offers AT&T compatible sims.

jomarrod said:   Yeah, I wonder the same thing. If someone is using this phone with T-Mobile, please let us know your review. I assume it would have to be unlocked first.

I am a current AT&T Wireless user. Would AT&T unlock it for free?
My experience is that Nokia phones are expensive to get unlocked on the open market. Here is At&t's unlocking terms Text

ebestbuy said:   I have a contract with ATT and data plan currently, I am wondering if I use this phone, do I still need to pay $$ for data plan? does any one know. Yes. At&t has no plan for a smartphone that excludes data.

Yuyak said:   Tempting. Too bad StraightTalk no longer offers AT&T compatible sims.You can get At&t sim for Net10 BYOD plan, 99 cents on eBay. Same service and same price. Or get it under $40 a month from eBay. (1.5GB data cap for At&t users)

jimates said:   ebestbuy said:   I have a contract with ATT and data plan currently, I am wondering if I use this phone, do I still need to pay $$ for data plan? does any one know. Yes. At&t has no plan for a smartphone that excludes data.

What if I don't have data plan, would AT&T charge me for data plan later?
Thanks in advance.

jimates said:   Yuyak said:   Tempting. Too bad StraightTalk no longer offers AT&T compatible sims.You can get At&t sim for Net10 BYOD plan, 99 cents on eBay. Same service and same price. Or get it under $40 a month from eBay. (1.5GB data cap for At&t users)Hey wow, I didn't know they had that. Thanks!!!

amazonfan said:   get lumia 521 for T-Mobile, comes with wi-fi calling

Wifi calling still used minutes in TMO - Do your research.

That option is only useful in a situation where you have wifi availability, but no cell service.

Sorry in advance for such a newb-tard question. Is using something like a
Skype app the best way to get almost free wifi calling [and not have
minutes deducted] with this Lumina 520? TY.

So . . . no dice for T-Mobile?

burkotron5k said:   So . . . no dice for T-Mobile?

Fleabay has 3 listings for unlock codes being sold at less than $5.

is it just me? or i can't get the advertised 70 dollars?

wi-fi calling only on T-Mobile 521.

Logan71 said:   amazonfan said:   get lumia 521 for T-Mobile, comes with wi-fi calling

Wifi calling still used minutes in TMO - Do your research.

That option is only useful in a situation where you have wifi availability, but no cell service.

Depends on plan.
1)On post paid plans, wi-fi calls are free within USA. If you travel out of country , wi-fi calls will deduct your minutes. If it is not free on your plan, call CS , the can add this feature for free.
2)Pre-paid plans: uses minutes from plan.

Really great deal! In 4 1. For those who don't have an Amazon visa card, u can immediately apply one. The code still works. On top of 20% off, you will get $50 off for getting the card. I remember that it was typically $30 off if u apply their visa card.

Is this a new phone? I cannot tell.

afrugal1 said:   Sorry in advance for such a newb-tard question. Is using something like a
Skype app the best way to get almost free wifi calling [and not have
minutes deducted] with this Lumina 520? TY.
The best way to get free wifi calling is to get a google voice number and use a GV app. For windows8 phone I think MetroTalkis what you want.

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Is this a new phone? I cannot tell.

Yes.

organickiller said:   Really great deal! In 4 1. For those who don't have an Amazon visa card, u can immediately apply one. The code still works. On top of 20% off, you will get $50 off for getting the card. I remember that it was typically $30 off if u apply their visa card.

No! Do not apply for a credit card to save measly $50-100. And in any case, do not apply for this card. There are a lot of really great Chase cards; you can never have too many. Sorry for OT.

it does have WIFI calling, it works nicely after you setup a 911 emergency address.

however, be very aware that if you buy a prepaid plan with LIMITED talk minutes, (the $30, 100 minutes, unlimited text/5Gig data for example) does NOT make free WIFI calls.

I see the price as $99.99 and so it comes down to $79.99 after Amazon card discount.

got 1 yesterday night. big green for this price.

Alternatively, you can use this "phone" (without any cell service) as stand alone GPS + Car Drive Recorder. Totally worth the 99.99 - 20% off price tag!

USLArsenal said:   Alternatively, you can use this "phone" (without any cell service) as stand alone GPS + Car Drive Recorder. Totally worth the 99.99 - 20% off price tag!

That's what I'm using it for! Thanks OP

If they market this as a 4" 3G "tablet", with GPS and life time map, people may pay more.

Skipping 12 Messages...
Whee can I get unlocked code for under $10?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014