• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Camouflage Military Boonie Hat (24.22kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Just bought light brown color. Thanks OP.

not one size fits all

I got one of these, I highly recommend against it. They quality is horrible. If this was at the 99 Cents Only store, it might be a deal. It doesn't fit correctly. The sides are cheap. The air flow part on the top can no be covered, so expect a major sunburn if you are bald.

I got the white/gray one. I've written the company for a return, with no response.

The same can be said about their Mach 3 imitation razors. HORRIBLE.

CaCheapSk8 said:   I got one of these, I highly recommend against it. They quality is horrible. If this was at the 99 Cents Only store, it might be a deal. It doesn't fit correctly. The sides are cheap. The air flow part on the top can no be covered, so expect a major sunburn if you are bald.

I got the white/gray one. I've written the company for a return, with no response.

I ordered 2 one for me and one for the wife about 2 month ago

For there shipped price I think there OK

CaCheapSk8 said:   I got one of these, I highly recommend against it. They quality is horrible. If this was at the 99 Cents Only store, it might be a deal. It doesn't fit correctly. The sides are cheap. The air flow part on the top can no be covered, so expect a major sunburn if you are bald.

Concur, these are of poor quality. It took as they said ten days before it shipped. No response from emails.

Purchased two a few weeks back. Quality leaves much to be desired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014