QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

1 Year Sam's Club Plus Membership + $30 SC Gift Card + Free Food Vouchers $100 @Groupon.com

First page
1 of 3
chelciecl
8/5/13 11:13 AM
The Deal:
$100 for a One-Year Sam's Club Plus membership package (a $147.84 total value)

One-year Sam's Club Plus membership (a $100 value); view membership benefits
*$30 gift card valid for in-club purchases
*Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through November 10 (a $17.84 value)

Fresh-food vouchers include:

*One Artisan Fresh rotisserie chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
*One Artisan Fresh gourmet cupcakes variety pack (4 ct, a $4.98 value)
*One Castle Wood Reserve sliced oven-roasted turkey breast (22 oz, a $7.98 value)

As an added bonus, all new Sam's Club Plus memberships come with more than $125 in members-only savings offers on some of Sam's Club's most popular merchandise. On top of that, Plus Members receive $100+ in additional savings offers each month (not valid in Texas, Las Cruces, NM, or Shreveport, LA).

Click HERE for deal.
WikiPost
8/5/13 11:14 AM
sams [ image/jpeg - 20.50kB ]
GlassVial
8/5/13 11:45 AM
Valid for new Sam's Club Members only; not valid for those with a current membership.
donrull
8/5/13 11:46 AM
The PLUS membership isn't worth crap...stick to the $40 annual membership (which you may notice they don't even advertise anymore (and from what I heard they train their employees to say they don't even have a cheaper membership)...don't be fooled...
donrull
8/5/13 11:48 AM
Oh, and I bought their last Groupon deal for a regular membership. They refused to honor the free items that were advertised with the coupons even though it was within the dates for the promotion...because the coupons they had printed had different dates.
GlassVial
8/5/13 11:53 AM
donrull said:   

The PLUS membership isn't worth crap...stick to the $40 annual membership (which you may notice they don't even advertise anymore (and from what I heard they train their employees to say they don't even have a cheaper membership)...don't be fooled...

I agree, I got a free 1yr plus membership thanks to a deal I found, I barely got any use out of it other than a coupon or two.

But this deal is DOA for me, I'm already a member.
russ0519
8/5/13 12:03 PM
Also seems like SC has gone downhill since the last Groupon deal. It could just be me being spoiled by BJs. A few items at SC are cheaper then BJs, but BJs also takes manufacturers coupons, and you can get multiple coupon books to get a multiple of the month's deal (like get 5x cases of diapers). Sams club is limited to 1 promo per card.

Oh and my SC has no sale right now for regular memberships, only for plus. And they keep the sale flyer for plus right at CS with no indication that those sales are plus only (Other then the wording on top of the flyer that says "Thank you for upgrading your membership"). Can you say false advertising?
mrlddst
8/5/13 12:32 PM
I brought the Groupon for the regular membership a few months ago...it was a much better deal back then.
8/5/13 2:06 PM
donrull said:   

The $40 is now $45.
GlassVial
8/5/13 3:30 PM
russ0519 said:   

Also seems like SC has gone downhill since the last Groupon deal. It could just be me being spoiled by BJs. A few items at SC are cheaper then BJs, but BJs also takes manufacturers coupons, and you can get multiple coupon books to get a multiple of the month's deal (like get 5x cases of diapers). Sams club is limited to 1 promo per card.

Oh and my SC has no sale right now for regular memberships, only for plus. And they keep the sale flyer for plus right at CS with no indication that those sales are plus only (Other then the wording on top of the flyer that says "Thank you for upgrading your membership"). Can you say false advertising?

You're right, Sam's coupons are almost always for plus members only, however BJ's coupon books are almost always as equally worthless. The main reason I keep my SC membership is because of their gas station, but BJ's also has gas and the prices are usually only like a penny higher, and their station isn't usually as crowded as SC's is. My membership is up in October, and I'm really debating on whether to keep it or not, to be honest.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.