• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bleedinggums.com/rebate-walgreens/

Regular price: $6.99

Sale price: $5.99

less $2/1 ip here
http://partners.mysavings.com/z/23504/CD407/13-the-natural-denti...

(valid 7/28/13 – 8/31/13)

SEND: Mail completed form with cap wrap and original, dated, store-identied receipt with purchase circled.
MAIL TO: Inmar Rebate Center, Promo ID RPPC1301, PO Box 426008, Del Rio, TX 78842-6008.

Allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Limit one rebate per name / household / address. Photocopies of receipts will not be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail.
Offer only good in the U.S.A. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Unless expressly prohibited by law, payee authorizes
reasonable dormancy fees deducted if check not cashed within 180 days. Valid for purchase 8/1/2013 - 8/31/2013. Submissions must be received by 9/30/2013.

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Natural Dentist Mouthwash
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got the reply from FW support - Don't have that functionality and not in current updating plan either.

niniss (Aug. 19, 2013 @ 9:36a) |

check your email/spam, just got a rebate approval email!! I'm RICH!!
Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your recent reba... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Sep. 12, 2013 @ 9:50a) |

I received that email too!

niniss (Sep. 12, 2013 @ 10:35p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Flouride?

Another coupon printer to install... I sure wish everyone would get behind one standard.

One could use water ... the same results

Thanks.

daczilla said:   One could use water ... the same results

Actually... I'll be cashing out a GC I was given as a gift, so for me, about $7.50 (after stamp and time) in my pocket better than water.

downloaded coupon printer, but still wont printer, keeps trying to download it again.

This should help me hit the $25 minimum purchase for the 5.000 AARP points tomorrow...thanks!

AcidSpectrum said:   downloaded coupon printer, but still wont printer, keeps trying to download it again.

Try it in Firefox browser. I had the same problem.

labboypro said:   Another coupon printer to install... I sure wish everyone would get behind one standard.
The coupon was on coupons.com also.

Donedealzz said:   labboypro said:   Another coupon printer to install... I sure wish everyone would get behind one standard.
The coupon was on coupons.com also.
I looked but couldn't find it on Coupons.com...only saw Listerine and Colgate coupons. Can you post the link, please?

unable to access coupon in OP link and coupons.com

invisible said:   unable to access coupon in OP link and coupons.com

may be dead by now. post about a week old.

MISTERCHEAP said:   invisible said:   unable to access coupon in OP link and coupons.com

I cannot tell. Soon after the post date I was only able to try behind a firewall for a few days and never worked that way. About a week ago it has been like this. Maybe dead unless someone can try and confirm the coupon is accessible now... are you able to access the OP link now?

invisible said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   invisible said:   unable to access coupon in OP link and coupons.com

I cannot tell. Soon after the post date I was only able to try behind a firewall for a few days and never worked that way. About a week ago it has been like this. Maybe dead unless someone can try and confirm the coupon is accessible now... are you able to access the OP link now?

yes, still works, perhaps copy/paste the link to yield better results.

daczilla said:   One could use water ... the same results

Wrong.

I was able to confirm that this MIR is valid at other retailers, ie CVS,RA according to a rep.I spoke with.

labboypro said:   Another coupon printer to install... I sure wish everyone would get behind one standard.

I am apprehensive on this hopster coupon printer after someone reported silent background nefarious activities quite some time period after installation. Do not feel like risking arbitrary program for $2. The location where I could have tried sand boxed machine, the web filter would not let hopster pass ...

Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

niniss said:   Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

no, not too late, valid to 8/31, not sure if there are prints left of the $2 q in the op or not.

MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

no, not too late, valid to 8/31, not sure if there are prints left of the $2 q in the op or not.

Yes, i saw the 8/31 MIR ending date. Was just wondering how high the store regular price would be. But after i read the op again i figure it can't be a lot higher than $6.99. Now i just need to find that product.

niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

Yes, i saw the 8/31 MIR ending date. Was just wondering how high the store regular price would be. But after i read the op again i figure it can't be a lot higher than $6.99. Now i just need to find that product.

pretty sure it's on sale for $5.99 until 8/31 as well.

MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

Very well, MisterC. So do you have any advice on my second question?

niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

I think there's a way to subscribe to a poster, but I'm not sure how. So can't offer much help on this. Perhaps you can fill out a support ticket on FW and then can send you the instructions.

MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   Am i too late for this deal (at walgreen)? MisterC - You always post some great grocery coupon deals. Is there a way that i can do to stay informed of your posts other than just do random forum search often?

I think there's a way to subscribe to a poster, but I'm not sure how. So can't offer much help on this. Perhaps you can fill out a support ticket on FW and then can send you the instructions.

Just got the reply from FW support - Don't have that functionality and not in current updating plan either.

check your email/spam, just got a rebate approval email!! I'm RICH!!
Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your recent rebate submission for the following: Rebate Issuer:  REVIVE PERSONAL PROD CO. Offer:  SAVE $6 ON NATURAL DENTIST ANTIGINGIVITIS RINSE Offer Code:  RPPC1301 Submission#  R  We have completed processing and you have met the eligibility documented on your rebate form.  You should receive your rebate soon. To track your rebate submission visit:  www.INMARREBATES.COM or you may call 1-877-322-8355 with questions. Sincerely, REVIVE PERSONAL PROD CO.

MISTERCHEAP said:   check your email/spam, just got a rebate approval email!! I'm RICH!!
Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your recent rebate submission for the following: Rebate Issuer:  REVIVE PERSONAL PROD CO. Offer:  SAVE $6 ON NATURAL DENTIST ANTIGINGIVITIS RINSE Offer Code:  RPPC1301 Submission#  R  We have completed processing and you have met the eligibility documented on your rebate form.  You should receive your rebate soon. To track your rebate submission visit:  www.INMARREBATES.COM  or you may call 1-877-322-8355 with questions. Sincerely, REVIVE PERSONAL PROD CO.

I received that email too!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014