• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Usual exclusions. YMMV on use at competitors.

*Excludes major home appliances, parts & accessories, Weber & Broil King products, Benjamin Moore Aura paint and online purchases. Good toward the purchase of regular, sale and clearance priced merchandise. Not valid on gift cards, labor, merchandise replacement agreements, Everyday Great Price Items, installed home improvements, special orders, repair service, and protection agreements or as payment on any Orchard Card account. May not be used with any other coupon or offer. May not be combined with any other discounts off of regular price being offered at store closing sales. Must present coupon for discount. Redeem at participating Orchard Supply Hardware Stores. One coupon per purchase. One coupon per person. Customer pays applicable sales tax. Cash value 1/20. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. 2013 Orchard Supply Hardware. Coupon Valid 08/08/13 to 08/10/13.

Member Summary

orchard supply (43.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Does Lowe's count as a competitor since they bought out OSH? my local HD and Lowes don't take internet coupons anyways....

It says it requires a 10-digit Club Orchard Member ID on the coupon.

arribasn said:   Does Lowe's count as a competitor since they bought out OSH? my local HD and Lowes don't take internet coupons anyways....

Oh... just know they have filed bankruptcy in June. I guess I've robbed them too many times using the $10 off $30 coupons + tax free days.
Haven't been there much since they rarely gave out those big saving coupons again. Without coupons, they're obviously more expensive then others.

I do wish they stick around as it's the only place I can find a good selections of metric bolts and fasteners. Home Depot, even larger, stock only very few metric fasteners, very often I couldn't find what I needed.

kickerstarter said:   It says it requires a 10-digit Club Orchard Member ID on the coupon.
that is your phone number, so you'll probably need to sign up in order to use the coupon if you aren't a member already.

OSH just came to my area, so I don't have any experience with them. Do they enforce the one coupon per person limit on the coupon by tying it to the club membership?

pdxman1 said:   OSH just came to my area, so I don't have any experience with them. Do they enforce the one coupon per person limit on the coupon by tying it to the club membership?

At my local store, I am almost never asked for my Club Orchard number when redeeming. And, I have used multiple coupons in serial transactions without issue (ie, buying 2-3 items one at a time so I can use the coupon for each). Of course, YMMV based on store policies and coupon commandos.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014