Spend $5 at Denny's, get $5 Amazon Gift Card

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Spend $5 at Denny's, get $5 Amazon Gift Card

Spend $5 at a Denny's using a registered credit card, get a $5 Amazon Gift Card via email:

http://www.trialpay.com/z/r/ezZup/

magic168 op

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Denny's (100.73kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
When I signed up the deal was only good through yesterday 8/29. So there's probably not going to be an alternative link.... (more)

yelloe1213 (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 9:49a) |

That's ancient news. Already signed up multiple times on receiving email from them asking to do so ... the expiration wa... (more)

invisible (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 9:52a) |

Oh that's good to know. I guess it's based on when you sign up then? Anyone have any luck registering multiple cards and... (more)

yelloe1213 (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 9:54a) |

• Also categorized in:

"We are down for maintenance, we will be back shortly"

Well, that was fast

Yup just saw at SD couple of hours ago and signed up 2 cards

Works just fine even now ... had gone down, now back up...

Someone quickly tryout and post if really working ... this is open 24 hrs or something like that right? Haven't been there in many years now...

Haven't been to a Denny's in years.
Pretty hard to screw up breakfast and a fiver at Amazon is basically cash to me.

Gee, share my credit card with a website I've never heard of then use that card to prove it's a valid #. Seems like a sweet deal, if you're the credit card theif running the unknown website. No trace of this offer on Denny's or Amazon's sites. Hope nobody shared a card with a big credit limit.

sdholleran said:   Gee, share my credit card with a website I've never heard of then use that card to prove it's a valid #. Seems like a sweet deal, if you're the credit card theif running the unknown website. No trace of this offer on Denny's or Amazon's sites. Hope nobody shared a card with a big credit limit.

Yeah right ... as if someone can use info without ANY other critical info, like name, address, security code, expiration etc -- unless of course they have that info by other means...

sdholleran said:   Gee, share my credit card with a website I've never heard of then use that card to prove it's a valid #. Seems like a sweet deal, if you're the credit card theif running the unknown website. No trace of this offer on Denny's or Amazon's sites. Hope nobody shared a card with a big credit limit.

The fact that you are clueless about TrialPay makes them no less legitimate.
TrialPay

People on Slick Deals have already received their $5 after spending the required amount at Denny's.

Buyer beware. Check out review of Trialplay at PCWorld. http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/article.html

Trialpay is horrible. Do not trust them. They hardly ever send a reward. Trust me.

Yeah, trust an anonymous person posting on an internet message board. Yeah, "trust me."

If you are planning to do this deal (or even if you are not), here is a coupon for 20% off your entire check, but it is only good today and tomorrow (expires August 10, 2013).

travelking58 said:   Buyer beware. Check out review of Trialplay at PCWorld. http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/article.html

Really? An article from 6 years ago that has nothing to do with the posted deal.
Never mind that people in the last 24 hours have done the deal just fine.

Hummmm, which would be more relevant to my decision to participate.

Don't waste your time.

Just get your free Amazon GC from Bing and Swagbucks for nothing. I make $100 each month!

maydepot said:   Don't waste your time.

Just get your free Amazon GC from Bing and Swagbucks for nothing. I make $100 each month!

Please elaborate your $100/mo earnings in terms of daily earnings, daily effort & time, and any usable tips.
And break up between bing and swagbucks on the above -- compared to their normal daily ~15 points earn (just googled, have no idea)
Thanks

One post since 1985 and it was an epic fail.

Had the $6 burger combo at Denny's at lunch today.
The burger and fries were actually surprisingly good.

Within 30 seconds of them swiping my card the Amazon $5 code was in my e-mail.

Also in the e-mail was this,

"Want to earn more?
Just re-visit this offer from the same place you registered before. Once you add the offer to your card again, you can shop at Denny's to earn another a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card!"

So if you want to do it multiple times you can use the same card apparently.

rushhound said:   sdholleran said:   Gee, share my credit card with a website I've never heard of then use that card to prove it's a valid #. Seems like a sweet deal, if you're the credit card theif running the unknown website. No trace of this offer on Denny's or Amazon's sites. Hope nobody shared a card with a big credit limit.

The fact that you are clueless about TrialPay makes them no less legitimate.
TrialPay

People on Slick Deals have already received their $5 after spending the required amount at Denny's.
Just an FYI for those who don't trust TrialPay. I just received this email from them.
"Congrats, Chris!

You've completed your Denny's offer with your $10.81 purchase today. You should receive a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card in a few minutes.

Want to earn more?
Just re-visit this offer from the same place you registered before. Once you add the offer to your card again, you can shop at Denny's to earn another a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card!

The TrialPay Team"

And the next email I got was my $5 Amazon Gift Card. So, yeah, it works!

I signed up two credit cards and my wife and I will go to Denny's tonight and get two separate checks and put it on the two separate credit cards. Hopefully we will get the 2 $5 Amazon gift cards.

Has anyone tried buying a $5 Denny's gift card and if so, did it work to get your $5 Amazon gift card?

if you have a BofA 1-2-3 card you may be able to stack on 10% off at Dennys plus $5 CashBack rewards with the BankAmeriDeals program

nwill002 said:   if you have a BofA 1-2-3 card you may be able to stack on 10% off at Dennys plus $5 CashBack rewards with the BankAmeriDeals program

No Danny's amongst the approx ~8 deals seen for BofA for my cards ... deals maybe targeted or regional?

then i guess it is targeted. I only have 4 offers: Dennys 10%, AutoZone 10%, some random website offer, and a $5 bonus for using any CashBack deal.

Hmmmm...
Paypal MC is not a valid card for this offer.....

For even more savings, use your AARP card for 20% off the total bill.......

I've only dealt with trialpay through Swagbucks, when you do this offer through them directly do they spam your email at all? It's easier for me to keep track of receiving the GC if I use one of my regular emails instead the ones I use for things that generate spam (because it would be buried in a mountain of spam junk they fill up with).

Looks like TrialPay has changed their name to Yub.

Yub (formerly known as TrialPay Card-linke​d Offers)

NightSpirit said:   I've only dealt with trialpay through Swagbucks, when you do this offer through them directly do they spam your email at all? It's easier for me to keep track of receiving the GC if I use one of my regular emails instead the ones I use for things that generate spam (because it would be buried in a mountain of spam junk they fill up with).
  I have received nothing further beyond the initial confirmation e-mail when I registered and then the Amazon GC
That was two weeks ago.

Site down finally after multiple duplicate payout snafus ...

@invisible....yup 404 error now

MrVietnam said:   I signed up two credit cards and my wife and I will go to Denny's tonight and get two separate checks and put it on the two separate credit cards. Hopefully we will get the 2 $5 Amazon gift cards.

Has anyone tried buying a $5 Denny's gift card and if so, did it work to get your $5 Amazon gift card?

Yes. I bought $5 gift card from Denny's and received the Amazon code.

I completed the offer but didn receive the confirmation email while others came instantly. Is there just some weird inconsistencies as to when people receive their Email of completions?

10% off with AAA card at Dennys in MN and IA and maybe elsewhere.

nahata22 said:   
MrVietnam said:   I signed up two credit cards and my wife and I will go to Denny's tonight and get two separate checks and put it on the two separate credit cards. Hopefully we will get the 2 $5 Amazon gift cards.

Yes. I bought $5 gift card from Denny's and received the Amazon code.

Good to hear. I will get some $5 Denny;s gift cards before the promo ends. Thanks.

Anyone found alternate working link @Yub site?

invisible said:   Anyone found alternate working link @Yub site?

When I signed up the deal was only good through yesterday 8/29. So there's probably not going to be an alternative link.

fyi I still haven't received any of the confirmation emails

yelloe1213 said:   

When I signed up the deal was only good through yesterday 8/29. So there's probably not going to be an alternative link.

That's ancient news. Already signed up multiple times on receiving email from them asking to do so ... the expiration was already at Sept 13 or so. After they changed their name to Yub ... seek a working link ... if they remain open to more self-abuse ...

invisible said:   
yelloe1213 said:   

That's ancient news. Already signed up multiple times on receiving email from them asking to do so ... the expiration was already at Sept 13 or so. After they changed their name to Yub ... seek a working link ... if they remain open to more self-abuse ...

Oh that's good to know. I guess it's based on when you sign up then? Anyone have any luck registering multiple cards and earning the reward on all the cards? 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014