• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just happened yesterday. The coupon machine printed out the coupon after I paid for the gift card.
This coupon is not mentioned anywhere on their ad.
YMMV

Safeway
See Safeway promo codes that earn $7.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Safeway
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My guess is that it's for a minimum $100 in card purchases. That's what's been typical for these promos lately.

OP, can you specify the date range for this offer?

user0001 said:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1285660/
Ah, so it is still the same offer as the last one I did (7/17 - 8/13).

user0001 said:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1285660/
Is dominicks the same as safeway?
I'm not aware of it.

Is this offer good at all safeway family stores? I am wondering if it will work at Vons. I need to get a $500 minimum spend on a new Disney credit card so I can get a promotional offer they offered me of a $200 Disney gift card (this was a targeted offer). I wonder if buyiug Master Card gift cards will count towards a minimum spend requirement on a credit card offer. I assume it would though.

MrVietnam said:   Is this offer good at all safeway family stores? I am wondering if it will work at Vons. I need to get a $500 minimum spend on a new Disney credit card so I can get a promotional offer they offered me of a $200 Disney gift card (this was a targeted offer). I wonder if buyiug Master Card gift cards will count towards a minimum spend requirement on a credit card offer. I assume it would though.

It should. I do it with sign up promos and then use Amazon payments to get the GC balance back into my bank account to pay the credit card.

you can send 500 USD by Amazon payment for free?

Yes. You can send up to 1k per month free. There's quite a few threads in the finance forum on how to.

You can see this offer on couponnetwork.com
Save $10.00
MasterCard Gift Cards
in future savings when you buy $100 in MasterCard Gift Cards

http://www.couponnetwork.com/gift-cards-coupon/pmwxry Type in your zip code and see if any stores in your area are offering this deal. I think the gift card has a purchase fee of $5.95 IIRC. So you actually make $4.05 on the deal, if $5.95 is the correct price. In my area, only safeway is offering the deal

Is there a limit on this or can I buy more than one in separate transactions. I understand in safeway at least they can track you with the phone number (rewards account).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014