• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco Link 

UPDATE, it is now $749 shipped through 9/1.  

I looked and didn't see this posted elsewhere so thought I would post it. If I missed this somewhere else, sorry.

Item # 779797
Features:
535 lbs, 40 Minute Fire Protection Safe w/ Deluxe Door Organizer and Electronic Lock, 22.9 Cubic Ft. FREE 1-Year subscription to Sports Afield magazine with purchase of a Sports Afield safe

This safe is made by http://www.heritagesafe.com/  Heritage safe says their safes are made in the USA. However 3 out of the 5 Sports Afield safes do not claim to be made in the USA. I have an email off to Heritage to ask where this one is made. (For those that prefer their safes be made in the USA)

One of the things I noticed is it is not as DEEP as many others. Which actually has it's benefits in my case.

Features:
FREE 1-Year subscription to Sports Afield magazine with purchase of a Sports Afield safe
Color Black
40 minute/1200 degree fire rating
Exceeds California DOJ requirements
3 spoke handle
Programmable electronic lock
Premium door organizer system for maximum storage
Exterior dimensions: 60” H x 33” W x 20” D
External cubic feet: 22.9
Internal dimensions: 58” H x 31” W x 15” D
Internal cubic feet 15.6
Weight: 535 lbs.
For customer service please call: 800-422-0090 M-F 9:00 am - 4:30 pm PST

Protection:
Strong external hinges
14 gauge steel construction
4 sided door bolt protection
Ten 1-1/4” steel bolts
Pry resistant notch bolt
Pry resistant recessed door

Interior Features:
Plush interior and sidewalls
Three port internal power outlet with two USB ports
Internal Cubic feet 15.6
Holds up to 32 long guns
Adjustable shelving
Bolt down kit included & safe is predrilled for anchoring to the floor

Fire Protection:
535 lbs. - 40 minute/1200 degree F fire protection
Palusol fire seals – helps keep out smoke and heat

Warranty:
Limited lifetime fire & theft warranty
10-year lock & paint warranty

Member Summary

Gun Safe
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

14 Gauge steel. You can find 12 gauge safes with better fire rating for $699 at a B&M...

OOS

presbuteros said:   14 Gauge steel. You can find 12 gauge safes with better fire rating for $699 at a B&M...
  You should post a link...

Safe is in stock. I picked up one of these and the quality is decent. Its not a liberty (however this is 1/2 the price) Its a good value for what you are spending and it has free shipping. If you are on a budget this is a good buy. You can get expedited shipping once you order (within a week)

SirWilll said:   Costco Link  

UPDATE, it is now $749 shipped through 9/1.  

I looked and didn't see this posted elsewhere so thought I would post it. If I missed this somewhere else, sorry.

Item # 779797
Features:
535 lbs, 40 Minute Fire Protection Safe w/ Deluxe Door Organizer and Electronic Lock, 22.9 Cubic Ft. FREE 1-Year subscription to Sports Afield magazine with purchase of a Sports Afield safe

This safe is made by http://www.heritagesafe.com/   Heritage safe says their safes are made in the USA. However 3 out of the 5 Sports Afield safes do not claim to be made in the USA. I have an email off to Heritage to ask where this one is made. (For those that prefer their safes be made in the USA)

One of the things I noticed is it is not as DEEP as many others. Which actually has it's benefits in my case.

Features:
FREE 1-Year subscription to Sports Afield magazine with purchase of a Sports Afield safe
Color Black
40 minute/1200 degree fire rating
Exceeds California DOJ requirements
3 spoke handle
Programmable electronic lock
Exterior dimensions: 60” H x 33” W x 20” D
External cubic feet: 22.9
Internal dimensions: 58” H x 31” W x 15” D
Internal cubic feet 15.6
Weight: 535 lbs.
For customer service please call: 800-422-0090 M-F 9:00 am - 4:30 pm PST

Protection:
Strong external hinges
14 gauge steel construction
4 sided door bolt protection
Ten 1-1/4” steel bolts
Pry resistant notch bolt
Pry resistant recessed door

Interior Features:
Plush interior and sidewalls
Three port internal power outlet with two USB ports
Internal Cubic feet 15.6
Holds up to 32 long guns
Adjustable shelving
Bolt down kit included & safe is predrilled for anchoring to the floor

Fire Protection:
535 lbs. - 40 minute/1200 degree F fire protection
Palusol fire seals – helps keep out smoke and heat

Warranty:
Limited lifetime fire & theft warranty
10-year lock & paint warranty

Spoke with Heritage this morning.  The Sports Afield 6033 Executive Vault is imported from China.

Spoke with Heritage this morning. The Sports Afield 6033 Executive Vault is imported from China.

I just purchased a Sports Afield 6033 and cannot find any technical data on the construction. I have compared this safes general features to many others and in my opinion is better quality than other leading brands at this same price point. For instance, this safe outweighs Winchester and the Centurion by Liberty which both have composite doors. The Heritage states it's doors are solid steel (not sure of thickness) and heavier than most other competitors. Remember, the door is the most important access point a thief will try to penetrate or pry open first. I saw a video on You-Tube and in a real life attempted break- in the Heritage safe could not be pried open at the recessed door seams. Whether or not the SA6033 is made the same is my main interest to know. Other features of the SA6033 that I found were unique to others is the full door organizer and power outlet with USB port included.
I understand everyone's negative view of the craftsmanship of our Aisian neighbors but keep in mind these safes are manufactured under the specifications of the manufacurer. The quality of their steel over the years has also improved as they now are a major player in this industry because of demand. I was hoping this safe was made in the USA too but I think we are seeing many other quality products now produced there as well. It's sad but true and as time goes on it continues to be a very realistic fact in American society. Brian, Oldsmar, FL. USA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014