Staples UPCOMING Ad: 8/18 - 8/24

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

REBATE ITEMS:•FAER Staples 0.7 mm assorted mechanical pencils, 12/pack, limit 1 ($4.29)
•$4.99 after SER on 5 ream Staples case ($24.99-$20 SER)... limit 2, in store only...
•$3 after SER 8.5 x 11 photo paper ($14.99-$11.99 SER)... limit 4... possible/probable coupon forthcoming when online ad posts.
•$3 after SER Hammermill ream ($6.99 - $3.99 SER)... limit 4... possible coupon forthcoming.

MISC.:•There are no penny items.
•10˘ Staples composition book (assorted styles, colors... limit 3 total, w/ minimum $5 spend)
•50˘ Westcott 7" scissors (reg. $6.49)
•$49.99 (save $70) Dell 1160W wireless mono laser printer... item 077648.
•B2G1 50% off on HP ink (limit 2 -- online exclusions apply)
•B2G1 free on 10 ream cases is back...

AintEinstein op

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So twice, I tried to do the forget with the Staples app (iOS) but won't work. Not getting any coupons on check in. Unins... (more)

rsuaver (Aug. 23, 2013 @ 10:53a) |

Staples has a lot of new hires for the BTS season and they're doing their best as they learn on the job.

Dano

DanoMcGarret (Aug. 23, 2013 @ 11:49a) |

I haven't had luck getting check in coupons on my iphone  for quite a while. uninstall app, log out and back in, restart... (more)

wwinters (Aug. 24, 2013 @ 10:23a) |

FAER Hammermill item #122408 is limit 4. Rebate # is 13-74828

Please note that the new app coupons will not 'stick' to any item that already has had a coupon applied nor allow any product coupon to apply once the app coupon has been used. Meaning, if you buy two items, and use a product coupon for one, and then use the app coupon, the app coupon will only apply to the item that has not had a product coupon attached. If the app coupon is used, the product coupons will not attach. Therefore, make sure to use the product coupons first, and make sure to have an item equal to value of the app coupon - that doesn't have a coupon already attached to it.

NOTE: 5/50 q will only work on Sun-Mon due to grace period. After that the MM will be $5 less
two transactions:
24.99 half case
14.99 photo
14.99 photo
6.99 HM
6.99 HM
6.99 HM
Total 75.94 - $3*2 (photo q) - $3*3 (HM q) - 15/75 (ap q - sticks to case) - 5/50 (expired q) = 40.94 + tax - 20 (case rebate) - 11.99*2 (photo rebate) - 3.99*3 (HM rebate) = $15.01 MM - tax

#2:
24.99 half case
14.99 photo
14.99 photo
6.99 HM
4.29 pencils
Total: 66.25 - $3*2 (photo q) - $3 (HM q) - 10/50 (ap q - sticks to case/pencils) - 5/50 (expired q) = 42.25 + tax - 20 (case rebate) - 11.99*2 (photo rebate) - 3.99 (HM rebate) - 4.29 (pencil rebate) = $10.01 MM
- tax
alternatively, if you do not want all FAR items this transaction could still be done without one of the photo papers, still maximizing the money maker, but reducing tax.

You could also use the 20% (22915) coupon which expires 8/19 (but with 2 day grace period, should be good until 8/21) which should stick to the cases and omit a photo coupon so the app coupon can attach. Should be an extra $2 MM per transaction.

1. What's the Staples app?
This is an app from Staples that provides access to your Staples account, as well as Staples rewards account, and provides some useful tools.
You can read more about it here: Linky

2. How can I get it?
Android version is here: Linky
iOS version is here: Linky
Any android phone or iPhone will work. In addition, you can install it on iPod Touch, iPad, Android Tablets, or HP TP running Android.

3. What's "check-in"?
When you are in a Staples store, you can click on the "Check in" button, and once your location is determined by the app, you'll be presented with a confirmation, and a coupon will be issued. The coupons state that they expire in 24-48 hours after they are issued, but in reality they can be used until the "real expiration date". Please note that you do NOT need to sign into your Staples and/or Staples rewards account to receive the check in coupons. Coupons are generated once per device every 24 hours if you check in every 24 hours once the previous coupon has expired. The store makes no difference to the process. Multiple store check-ins in the same 24 hours does not get you any more coupons. You get the same one with the same 16 digit code. Since the device number is stored at a Staples server and coupons are per device, multiple devices will give you unique coupons per device.

4. Do I have to be physically in the store to check in?
Luckily, the answer is no. You can "spoof" your location by using certain apps that trick your phone to report specific coordinates. Depending on the app, you can either enter the coordinates of a Staples store or find it on a map and use that to create check in coupons from home/work.
For Android, Fake GPS works great, along with few other examples (e.g., Location Spoofer, etc). For iOS devices, you need to jail break your iOS device.

5. Can I keep the coupons beyond the 24-48 hour expiration time frame?
Yes. If you take a screen shot of the coupon, you can keep it and use it later. On some Android phones, as well as iOS devices, pressing down power and home (or power and volume down) buttons simultaneously takes a screen shot. For devices that don't have this "built in", there are 3rd party apps.

6. Are the coupons random?
As of now, they seem to follow a certain sequence as outlined in the Wiki.

7. Can I stack these coupons with other app and/or paper coupons?
The % off coupons stack with $ off coupons. If you have 1 app coupon and 1 paper coupon (in either format), it will work "easier" compared to having 2 app coupons, since you are not supposed to have 2 of them at the same time. You can try printing out some of the app coupons to combine them.

8. Can I obtain any other coupons, in addition to the check in coupons, from the app?
The app generates coupons that can be used in store, online or over the phone. You can log into your Staples Rewards account from the app and access your Coupon Wallet and use whatever coupons you may have in there based on their T&Cs (e.g., in store only, online/phone only, etc). Those coupons have nothing to do with the app; they are under your Staples Rewards account and can be accessed from the web interface using a PC or directly from the mobile app.

=======================

$5 OFF your in-store purchase of $50 or more. Coupon Code: 26308. Expires 08/17/2013. LINK

20% OFF any one item. Coupon Code: 80112. Expires 08/19/2013. LINK

HammerMill Copy Plus 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, ream, item no. 122408. FREE after easy rebate & with coupon. Coupon Code: 20397. Limit 1. Expires 08/24/2013. LINK. See attached for unlimited Rewards "coupon Wallet" version.

Staples Photo Supreme. FREE after easy rebate and with coupon. Coupon Code: 57931. Limit 1. Expires 08/24/2013. www.staples.com/coupons See attached for pdf.

=======================

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what is ser

nickhere7879 said:   what is ser
Staples Easy Rebate

thanks BB, nice job. green.

How does this B2G1 50% off HP ink works? I am pretty close to Ink buy windows (in the last 180 days) and pondering if I can wait till the 18th to get the ink (and resell it) to make some money instead of wasting my $30 bucks for nothing!

JuNooNi said:   How does this B2G1 50% off HP ink works? I am pretty close to Ink buy windows (in the last 180 days) and pondering if I can wait till the 18th to get the ink (and resell it) to make some money instead of wasting my $30 bucks for nothing!Don't know. Never been offered before AFAIK. Probably buy 2 inks and get the third (lower cost one) 50% off. Could be the 50% off the third comes back as rewards dollars but I doubt it.

ad is up (coupons for the advertised photo and hammermill paper are in the ad too; 4 and 4 dfor both when coupon wallet version)

so far, the only one of the FAC/AR items (122408, i think is hammermill) is showing up on coupon wallet.) is the photo paper coupon showing up in the coupon wallet for anyone else?

btw, the 20$ coupon on Staples website is still good until 8/19

VivYip said:   so far, the only one of the FAC/AR items (122408, i think is hammermill) is showing up on coupon wallet.) is the photo paper coupon showing up in the coupon wallet for anyone else?
No ... or not yet at least.

I'm also only seeing HammerMill Ream (122408) in the Coupon Wallet. Hope the add the coupon for the photo paper with the limit.

I think this should work for me but wanted to check with people here:
4 Hammermill papers $27.96
2 Staples 5-ream cases $49.98
subtotal $77.94
- $12 (4 hammermill paper coupons)
- $5 (20% off should attached to 1 case)
- $15 ($15 off $75 app coupon should attach to other case)
total $45.94
rebates $55.96
profit $10

Donedealzz said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons?PID=2026489&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A36...

New photo Paper Coupon and Hammermill

Unfortunately with the limit one term on it. The coupon wallet paper coupons don't have the limit one.

Has anyone tried using the 20% coupon the case paper [513096] to make it FAR?

Dano

LorenPechtel said:   Donedealzz said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons?PID=2026489&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A36...

Unfortunately with the limit one term on it. The coupon wallet paper coupons don't have the limit one.

I tried it another day, mgr said only one free per customer even I used the coupon wallet.

DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone tried using the 20% coupon the case paper [513096] to make it FAR?20% won't stack on an item that has a product coupon attached. So, no you can't use the $9.99 AC/SER (i.e., $28 off) coupon + 20% to get in FAR.

LorenPechtel said:   Donedealzz said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons?PID=2026489&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A36...

Sorry I tried.

DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone tried using the 20% coupon the case paper [513096] to make it FAR?

Dano

But you ought to be able to use the "20% off any one product" on the half-case (990176) to make it FAR, as indicated by harry12345.

I used the 20% coupon on a TI84-C Silver Edition Calculator w/color screen(Has rechargable batteries). Coup is for in store only, No problem, CSR added 5off 50 coupon which I applied to 2yr warranty($5)...And I get a $20 Staples Rebate... Great find, Thanks guys...

harry12345 said:   I think this should work for me but wanted to check with people here:
subtotal $77.94
total $45.94
rebates $55.96
profit $10

Just got back from Staples and did this with no problems.

harry12345 said:   I think this should work for me but wanted to check with people here:
subtotal $77.94
total $45.94
rebates $55.96
profit $10

Naive question: where is the $15 off $75 coupon, and what does "attach to" mean in the above post? Hoping to do this deal today or tomorrow at Staples.

rj123456 said:   harry12345 said:   I think this should work for me but wanted to check with people here:
subtotal $77.94
total $45.94
rebates $55.96
profit $10

Naive question: where is the $15 off $75 coupon, and what does "attach to" mean in the above post? Hoping to do this deal today or tomorrow at Staples.
15/75 is a Staples mobile app coupon. Need a smartphone or Android tablet or iOS device. Must check in on the app to get the coupon. Once a product coupon is given the 15/75 as a mobile app coupon will only attach to items w/o a product coupon attached. The 20% acts like a product coupon.

rj123456 said:   harry12345 said:   I think this should work for me but wanted to check with people here:
subtotal $77.94
total $45.94
rebates $55.96
profit $10

Coupon is from the Staples app check in. Attached means each item can only be reduced by one one coupon so you need enough items for each coupon used.

i've been trying to submit my rebates...and am getting this message:
To submit your rebate, you must mail in the rebate form, along with any additional required information. For rebate products purchased in store, follow the instructions on the rebate redemption form you got at the register. For rebate products purchased by catalog or online, find your rebate product at Staples.com® and print out a rebate form from the product page.

but, the rebates are of the following:
13-72221

Product: Staples MP .7MM FASHION 12PK
Rebate reward: Variable Check
Purchase dates: 08-18-2013 through 08-24-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: Up to $4.29 Rebate on a Staples Mechanical Pencils 0.7mm Fashion 12PK (SKU 433423) at Staples Stores ONLY
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 08/18/13 and 08/24/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com  and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com,  or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

13-74828

Product: Hammermill 8.5 x 11 CopyPlus Paper Ream
Rebate reward: $3.99 Check
Promotion: $3.99 Rebate on a HammerMill 8.5 x 11 Copy Plus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 08/18/13 and 08/24/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com  and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com,  or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference

13-74827

Product: Staples Photo Supreme Paper Double Sided Matte
Rebate reward: $11.99 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Learn more about the Visa Prepaid Rebate Card
Promotion: Get an $11.99 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Photo Supreme Paper (SKU 564121) at Staples Stores ONLY
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 08/18/13 and 08/24/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com  and follow the instructions. To mail rebate: Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send only the completed rebate redemption form printed from the cash register. You may also send the submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com,  or the PDF submission form provided by a Staples store along with your rebate receipt. Offer valid in U.S. only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be issued in US dollars, in the form of a Visa (R) prepaid card, Check, or Staples Gift Card. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference. The VISA PREPAID CARD is not redeemable for cash and may not be used for cash withdrawal at any cash-dispensing location. Each time you use the card the amount of the transaction will be deducted from the amount of your available balance. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Please refer to the Cardholder Agreement insert provided with your prepaid card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued. No additional fees will be assessed once the card balance reaches zero. Your card is issued by J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. or MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. Staples reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion. Staples GIFT CARDS are redeemable only for future purchases at Staples U.S. stores. For balance, or if you have questions about your Staples Gift Card, call 1-888-609-6963 or visit Staples.com/giftcards. Value can be added to this card at any Staples U.S. retail store. See Staples Gift Card for complete terms and conditions.

is anyone else able to submit the rebates yet?

update 8/19 ~10:20am:  no problems now (at least for me)

mathfaster said:   rj123456 said:   harry12345 said:   I think this should work for me but wanted to check with people here:
subtotal $77.94
total $45.94
rebates $55.96
profit $10

15/75 is a Staples mobile app coupon. Need a smartphone or Android tablet or iOS device. Must check in on the app to get the coupon. Once a product coupon is given the 15/75 as a mobile app coupon will only attach to items w/o a product coupon attached. The 20% acts like a product coupon.

From Staples app today I got 5/25 app coupon valid till 8/19. How do you get 15/75 from app ? Just try daily or specific days or randomly appears as I read in one of the app thread, don't recall exactly. Thanks

invisible said:   From Staples app today I got 5/25 app coupon valid till 8/19. How do you get 15/75 from app ? Just try daily or specific days or randomly appears as I read in one of the app thread, don't recall exactly. ThanksJust try daily. One coupon every 24 hours between check ins. It is not random. The 10/50 is gone as the first coupon and the 5/25 is now the first coupon on an install.

mathfaster said:   invisible said:   From Staples app today I got 5/25 app coupon valid till 8/19. How do you get 15/75 from app ? Just try daily or specific days or randomly appears as I read in one of the app thread, don't recall exactly. ThanksJust try daily. One coupon every 24 hours between check ins. It is not random. The 10/50 is gone as the first coupon and the 5/25 is now the first coupon on an install.

Thanks, thought so. But this 2 day expiration on 5/25 makes it hard to use as effectively. And don't know if 15/75 would come along anytime soon do we?

My app was installed in previous weeks but as I got 5/25 today, is that same for everyone?

Would another device installation net same 5/25 now?

invisible said:   mathfaster said:   invisible said:   From Staples app today I got 5/25 app coupon valid till 8/19. How do you get 15/75 from app ? Just try daily or specific days or randomly appears as I read in one of the app thread, don't recall exactly. ThanksJust try daily. One coupon every 24 hours between check ins. It is not random. The 10/50 is gone as the first coupon and the 5/25 is now the first coupon on an install.

Thanks, thought so. But this 2 day expiration on 5/25 makes it hard to use as effectively. And don't know if 15/75 would come along anytime soon do we?

My app was installed in previous weeks but as I got 5/25 today, is that same for everyone?

Another device is going to get the same coupon. ALL mobile app coupons do not expire until 2/4/14 or 2/7/14 no matter is the expiration date on the coupon. 15/75 should be the coupon after the 5/25, followed by another 5/25 and then the 10/75. And then the cycle repeats. Only were/are 5 coupons with this new 3rd generation of mobile app coupons.

mathfaster said:   invisible said:   mathfaster said:   invisible said:   From Staples app today I got 5/25 app coupon valid till 8/19. How do you get 15/75 from app ? Just try daily or specific days or randomly appears as I read in one of the app thread, don't recall exactly. ThanksJust try daily. One coupon every 24 hours between check ins. It is not random. The 10/50 is gone as the first coupon and the 5/25 is now the first coupon on an install.

Another device is going to get the same coupon. ALL mobile app coupons do not expire until 2/4/14 or 2/7/14 no matter is the expiration date on the coupon. 15/75 should be the coupon after the 5/25, followed by another 5/25 and then the 10/75. And then the cycle repeats. Only were/are 5 coupons with this new 3rd generation of mobile app coupons.

Thanks mathfaster for the explanation. So are the coupons known to get new 16 digit codes each week while the new cycle of 5 starts? Obviously I assume one can use the 16digit only once so new codes for 15/75 must appear weekly then?

invisible said:   ..Thanks mathfaster for the explanation. So are the coupons known to get new 16 digit codes each week while the new cycle of 5 starts? Obviously I assume one can use the 16digit only once so new codes for 15/75 must appear weekly then?IF you location spoof you can get a new 16 digit code every day. There are only 4 coupons now. So if you start today with the 5/25 you will get 15/75 tomorrow, then 5/25 again with different first 5 digits from the first 5/25 on Tues, then 10/75 on Wed so that on Thursday you start a new cycle with 5/25, then 15/75 on Friday, etc.

mathfaster said:   invisible said:   ..Thanks mathfaster for the explanation. So are the coupons known to get new 16 digit codes each week while the new cycle of 5 starts? Obviously I assume one can use the 16digit only once so new codes for 15/75 must appear weekly then?IF you location spoof you can get a new 16 digit code every day. There are only 4 coupons now. So if you start today with the 5/25 you will get 15/75 tomorrow, then 5/25 again with different first 5 digits from the first 5/25 on Tues, then 10/75 on Wed so that on Thursday you start a new cycle with 5/25, then 15/75 on Friday, etc.

Ys, already using location spoof. What I meant to ask: after each of the 5 coupons are gotten this coming week, do new sets of 16 digit codes get generated next week for same 5 types of coupon (I am guessing yes) or are these 15/75 reusable on future repeat purchase (assume not) since they are often valid for long time?

invisible said:   mathfaster said:   invisible said:   ..Thanks mathfaster for the explanation. So are the coupons known to get new 16 digit codes each week while the new cycle of 5 starts? Obviously I assume one can use the 16digit only once so new codes for 15/75 must appear weekly then?IF you location spoof you can get a new 16 digit code every day. There are only 4 coupons now. So if you start today with the 5/25 you will get 15/75 tomorrow, then 5/25 again with different first 5 digits from the first 5/25 on Tues, then 10/75 on Wed so that on Thursday you start a new cycle with 5/25, then 15/75 on Friday, etc.

Ys, already using location spoof. What I meant to ask: after each of the 5 coupons are gotten this coming week, do new sets of 16 digit codes get generated next week for same 5 types of coupon (I am guessing yes) or are these 15/75 reusable on future repeat purchase (assume not) since they are often valid for long time?
One use you are done just like all 16 digit coupons. You can screenshot the codes and use them at any time before Feb 2014. Every coupon generated is a new 16 digit code. The 10/50 was exhausted in 2 weeks due to high demand.

How to screenshot and retrieve?

aarzi said:   How to screenshot and retrieve?iOS is a no brainer. Hold down the power button and home button simultaneously. Then release. Photo goes to Photos. On Adroid it can vary but frequently same thing as for iOS. Hold down power button and home button and release. Goes to Gallery. Some Android phones do not have screen shot capability. So, install an app like Screenshot UX from Play Store. There is trial version with 10 screen shots before you have to purchase.

If the cashier is willing to scan the 20% off cpn multiple times, would it work and take 20% off each item? Or would the register not accept more than one 20% off cpn?

It would work.

Is anyone else not actually getting the weekly ad online? All I get is a 1 page ad for HP ink.

mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   How to screenshot and retrieve?iOS is a no brainer. Hold down the power button and home button simultaneously. Then release. Photo goes to Photos. On Adroid it can vary but frequently same thing as for iOS. Hold down power button and home button and release. Goes to Gallery. Some Android phones do not have screen shot capability. So, install an app like Screenshot UX from Play Store. There is trial version with 10 screen shots before you have to purchase.

Phones without a hard home button (like nexus 4) try doing Power and Volume Down to screenshot.

pthor1231 said:   Is anyone else not actually getting the weekly ad online? All I get is a 1 page ad for HP ink.

Yes, I am only getting "page 1 of 1", the HP promo

If I purchase the FAR photo and HM paper, along w/ the mechanical pencils, can I use the product Q's, along w/ the 20%off & $5 off $50 Q.

Skipping 30 Messages...
rsuaver said:   So twice, I tried to do the forget with the Staples app (iOS) but won't work. Not getting any coupons on check in. Uninstall and reinstall? Could it be an iOS 7 issue?

BTW, they should make the bar code produced by the app bigger. Local store scanners won't pick them up no matter what. And stupid clerk insists in typing in all the leading zeros instead of the 5 digit code... ugh...

I haven't had luck getting check in coupons on my iphone  for quite a while. uninstall app, log out and back in, restart phone... doesn't matter. I got one when I checked in a few days ago so maybe I'll get lucky and it'll work when I go in today but I'm not holding my breath. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014