• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Link to ArtsCow

Coupons
AUGTENOFF - $10 off $10+ (Expires On: 9/2/2013)
DISCOUNT25OFF - 25% off all items (excludes prints)

You can only use one of these codes on your order, but we have provided the 25% off code to maximize savings in case your order is $40 or more

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

ArtsCow Coupons: $10 off Orders of $10 or More
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The link seems to go through ShareaSale, an affiliate company. Does FW use them now for commissions?

anonguy said:   The link seems to go through ShareaSale, an affiliate company. Does FW use them now for commissions?

Yes, Sharasale is one of the affiliate companies that we are partnered with.

shipping $12.99 kills the deal

Shipping actuall varies by type of item - a full list can be found here. While shipping is still high for many items, there are some things that ship for $2.49, $3.99, $4.99, and so on.

Here are some free ship items with a limited number of codes per item. Not sure if they will stack with the codes above.

http://www.artscow.com/promote/fcfs.aspx

Thanks for the 10/10...had a great picture I had been looking to do something with!

I have used artscow a few times and so far so good...however I found you may get a better deal by buying items separately when they run promos. Unfortunately codes do not stack. When you sign up you get a ton of codes to use and if you hit the forum on the site people share other codes they have.check the fb page as well for other codes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014