Staples 20% / 10off40 and more coupons

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
YMMV. The coupon is for in store purchases and the kiosk is considered an online order. May require an override.

TheGMan (Aug. 17, 2013 @ 8:40p) |

After SER, one half case is $4.99. You'd need to buy 2 (and a .02 filler) for $50, - $5 so you're still paying $4.98 + ... (more)

TheGMan (Aug. 17, 2013 @ 8:44p) |

Bottom line, it's your fault

gmvalentine (Sep. 02, 2013 @ 11:04a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i also see a 5 off 50 on the same page

do all 3 stack?

Time to hit Staples again this week.

$139.90 for 1st gen Nexus 7 (-extra coupon 5 off 50 coupon?) Paid ~$250 a year ago when they first came out.... ah the price we pay to be up to date.

mmyk72 said:   i also see a 5 off 50 on the same page

do all 3 stack?

Fine print says no, but YMMV.

1) Valid 8/16/13—8/19/13 in Staples U.S. stores only. Limit one coupon per customer. Cannot be combined with any other coupons.

2) Valid 8/11/13—8/17/13 in Staples U.S. stores only. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Limit one per customer. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies.

Geez, I wish I would have waited on the Kingston SSD from Newegg... might have been $10 cheaper through Staples (IF I could combine the 10/40 & 20% off) and I would have gotten 3.5" brackets and an external 2.5" case...

That's what I get for letting the wife nag me into it... Thanks.

thank you

I don't see any $10 off $40, only $5 off $50. What gives?

Edit: I do see $10 off $40; but that is for technology items.

sadclown said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons?PID=2026489&storeId=10001Nice find on the $10 off $40 technology. Green for you!

Dano

Interesting to see if the $5 off $50 can be used to make the half case paper FASER. Will be $24.99 -$20 SER next week and if coupon works it will be $0.01MM before tax.

Dano

is it worth doing the QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2013 FAR w/coupon?

Thanks OP!

Makes the McAfee Internet Security 2013, 1 User $3 MM

$49.99
- $5 instant savings
- $38 mail in rebate
- 20% discount ($9)

= $3 MM

Possibly can be combined with other stuff to stack w/ $5 off $50

PhDeez said:   Geez, I wish I would have waited on the Kingston SSD from Newegg... might have been $10 cheaper through Staples (IF I could combine the 10/40 & 20% off) and I would have gotten 3.5" brackets and an external 2.5" case...

That's what I get for letting the wife nag me into it... Thanks.

Ya! Ya! Blame your wife. She is not listening to fight back!

If it makes you feel better, I couldnt get the 20% off to work on the Samsung 840 250GB SSD. (I did a kiosk order-manager wouldnt offer the 20% off) Depends on the store I guess. I did get them to pricematch it to Amazon for 164.99 and used some rewards but still, the extra 20% off wouldve been nice)

Great, thanks!

Just combined two coupons: $10 off $40 and 25% off PNY RAM to order a stick of 4GB notebook memory for $25 with change after tax. Called again 5 minutes later to order another stick and turns out those coupons are one per customer. LOL now I'm stuck with one stick of RAM that needs to be installed in pairs. I blame Fatwallet for my own greed.

Knocks said:   Just combined two coupons: $10 off $40 and 25% off PNY RAM to order a stick of 4GB notebook memory for $25 with change after tax. Called again 5 minutes later to order another stick and turns out those coupons are one per customer. LOL now I'm stuck with one stick of RAM that needs to be installed in pairs. I blame Fatwallet for my own greed. Order as a guest.

aarzi said:   Order as a guest.

The lady that took my first order was willing to use the "25% off PNY" on top of the $10 off, even though the % off is in-store only and gives them a "wrong channel" error. She just calculated the discount and applied it manually. The second guy kept saying that's against Staples policy, so I just thanked him and hung up. Should I try again? LOL this is kind of annoying.

Thanks!

Knocks said:   aarzi said:   Order as a guest.

The lady that took my first order was willing to use the "25% off PNY" on top of the $10 off, even though the % off is in-store only and gives them a "wrong channel" error. She just calculated the discount and applied it manually. The second guy kept saying that's against Staples policy, so I just thanked him and hung up. Should I try again? LOL this is kind of annoying.
It's annoying when they are doing their job correctly and denying you a discount you are not supposed to get???

aarzi said:   It's annoying when they are doing their job correctly and denying you a discount you are not supposed to get???

Yes, it is. That's how Fatwallet raised me.

Did the $10 off apply to the post 25% off price?

Yes, in my case it did, but it only worked with the first CSR, the other 3 (including one supervisor) refused to do it. I will try to go to the B&M store and ask the manager to do it at the kiosk, since that SKU is online only.

Wonder if the 20% off one item would work on a Ooma phone. They have it on sale for 119.99 right now?

Dil

Dilbertic said:   Wonder if the 20% off one item would work on a Ooma phone. They have it on sale for 119.99 right now?

Dil
Why wouldn't it? Not in the exclusion list. It is not an Apple TV which someone tried the 20% on even though it is on the exclusion list.

just returned from Staples BM. Purchased a Motorola modem (69.99) and 2 packs of FAR paper.. Used 20% off and it was ok for the modem. But the cashier wouldn't let me use the 10off40 - Dang! I also used the 5off50 and that was ok. Lastly I handed the 10% off Customer Appreciation coupon and she would not let me use it either - said it could only be used on something with no coupon usage already.

I'm hitting myself in the head because this same modem was on sale for 59.99 a few weeks ago (same week as the Brothers AIO printer) and there would've been a 20% and 5off50 then too.

Guys - a question related to the 20%...

I was looking at the Rebel T3 combined with 55-250 lens ($150 off with 5 digit code). If I do a kiosk transaction, any chance to use the 20% coupon when paying at register? Is this YMMV or No way in he**? Shoot, maybe even throw in a $5 off $50.

http://www.staples.com/Canon-EOS-Rebel-T3-Digital-SLR-Camera-Kit...

http://www.staples.com/Canon-EF-S-55-250mm-f-4-56-IS/product_762...

B29205 said:   Guys - a question related to the 20%...

I was looking at the Rebel T3 combined with 55-250 lens ($150 off with 5 digit code). If I do a kiosk transaction, any chance to use the 20% coupon when paying at register? Is this YMMV or No way in he**? Shoot, maybe even throw in a $5 off $50.

http://www.staples.com/Canon-EOS-Rebel-T3-Digital-SLR-Camera-Kit...

http://www.staples.com/Canon-EF-S-55-250mm-f-4-56-IS/product_762...

YMMV. The coupon is for in store purchases and the kiosk is considered an online order. May require an override.

DanoMcGarret said:   Interesting to see if the $5 off $50 can be used to make the half case paper FASER. Will be $24.99 -$20 SER next week and if coupon works it will be $0.01MM before tax.

Dano

After SER, one half case is $4.99. You'd need to buy 2 (and a .02 filler) for $50, - $5 so you're still paying $4.98 + tax for 2.

Bottom line, it's your fault

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014