• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bic ultra round stic grip ballpoint pens medium black = $2.49 - $2.49 ER = FREE , limit 1 .... or make $1 with Bic $1 coupon      

Kaspersky antivirus 2013, 1 pc = $39.99 - $19.99 instant savings - 30% off coupon  ( expires 8/24) - $20 ER = Make $6.00
180430, 982926, 957340
Rebate Limit = 3

sharpie 5 pack highlighters = $1 , limit 2
356459 - assorted
356458 - yellow

sharpie permanent marker 5 pack fine tip = $1 , limit 2
303628 - black
270850 - assorted

sharpie permanent markers 12 pack fine tip = $5
463710 - assorted
371792 - black

Bic eraser grips 4 pack = $1 , limit 2 .... or free with Bic $1 coupon      

Staples lined 3x5 white index cards = 1¢ with $5 min purchase , limit 2

2 pocket paper folder = 1¢ with $5 min purchase , limit 10

Staples #2 yellow pencils = 1¢ with $5 min purchase , limit 2

Staples cap erasers = 1¢ with $5 min purchase , limit 2

Avery insertable dividers 5 tab = 25¢ , no limit

Staples 8.5 x 11.75 perforated writing pad wide ruled = 50¢ , limit 2
899011 - canary
905606 - white

westcott 12" ruler = 50¢ , limit 2

bic mechanical pencil 5 pack = 50¢ , limit 2 .... or free with Bic $1 coupon      

Staples stickies 1/2" flags 125 pack = 50¢ , limit 2

crayola classic markers assorted 10 pack = 75¢ , limit 2
860124 broad tip
381809 fine tip

zebra z grip retractable ballpoint pens 7 pack = $1 , limit 2

Staples 1 hole punch = $1 , limit 2

Staples 10 ream paper case = buy 2 get 1 free , no limit
assorted SKUs, applies to all 10 ream cases, valid online or in store, valid on same SKU only

Staples 8.5 x 11 copy paper 5 ream case = $24.99 - 10% coupon  - $20 ER = $2.49
in store only

Staples photo plus 4 x 6 gloss = $9.99 - $6.99 ER = $3
648177 - limit 4 rebates

hammermill 8.5 x 11 copy plus ream paper = $6.99 - $3.99 ER = $3
122408 - limit 4 rebates

Staples pastel 8.5 x 11 colored paper = $8.99 - $5.99 ER = $3
assorted SKUs - limit 4 rebates

All Canon photo paper = 50% off
assorted SKUs

Member Summary

Staples ad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Are you sure you got the correct SKU?  I bought 2 KAV on Sunday.  One rang up $19.99 and the other $39.99.  Returned the... (more)

my4mainecoons (Aug. 31, 2013 @ 7:16a) |

I meant online pricing, since the store is OOS.

tn4304 (Aug. 31, 2013 @ 10:06a) |

Yes you are right. No longer FAR. Not even the download version. That is strange they changed price before the week is o... (more)

mathfaster (Aug. 31, 2013 @ 10:22a) |

new 30% off Kaspersky coupon #48295 (expires 8/31/13): http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/285368_kas.jpg

10% off one item coupon # 63528 (expires 8/30/13): http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/285369_10off.jpg

Staples said: Purchase a Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 180430, 982926, 957340) at Staples stores, Staples.com or Staples catalog between 08/25/13 and 08/31/13, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card or select an alternative: __ Check or __ Staples Gift Card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.

(Now unavailable-8/26/2013) Bic $1 coupon available here: http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=VZKYGQ6ZXK4GG

or here: https://www.facebook.com/bicpenpals/posts/633616383355518

1. What's the Staples app?
This is an app from Staples that provides access to your Staples account, as well as Staples rewards account, and provides some useful tools.
You can read more about it here: Linky

2. How can I get it?
Android version is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.staples

iOS version is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/staples/id376393873?mt=8?partnerId=30&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-eWZgOw3b93lblPv9OjtlTA

Any android phone or iPhone will work. In addition, you can install it on iPod Touch, iPad, Android Tablets, or HP TP running Android.

3. What's "check-in"?
When you are in a Staples store, you can click on the "Check in" button, and once your location is determined by the app, you'll be presented with a confirmation, and a coupon will be issued. The coupons state that they expire in 24-48 hours after they are issued, but in reality they can be used until the "real expiration date". Please note that you do NOT need to sign into your Staples and/or Staples rewards account to receive the check in coupons. Coupons are generated once per device every 24 hours if you check in every 24 hours once the previous coupon has expired. The store makes no difference to the process. Multiple store check-ins in the same 24 hours does not get you any more coupons. You get the same one with the same 16 digit code. Since the device number is stored at a Staples server and coupons are per device, multiple devices will give you unique coupons per device.

4. Do I have to be physically in the store to check in?
Luckily, the answer is no. You can "spoof" your location by using certain apps that trick your phone to report specific coordinates. Depending on the app, you can either enter the coordinates of a Staples store or find it on a map and use that to create check in coupons from home/work.
For Android, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en works great, along with few other examples (e.g., Location Spoofer, etc). For iOS devices, you need to jail break your iOS device.

5. Can I keep the coupons beyond the 24-48 hour expiration time frame?
Yes. If you take a screen shot of the coupon, you can keep it and use it later. On some Android phones, as well as iOS devices, pressing down power and home (or power and volume down) buttons simultaneously takes a screen shot. For devices that don't have this "built in", there are 3rd party apps.

6. Are the coupons random?
As of now, they seem to follow a certain sequence as outlined in the Wiki.

7. Can I stack these coupons with other app and/or paper coupons?
The % off coupons stack with $ off coupons. If you have 1 app coupon and 1 paper coupon (in either format), it will work "easier" compared to having 2 app coupons, since you are not supposed to have 2 of them at the same time. You can try printing out some of the app coupons to combine them.

8. Can I obtain any other coupons, in addition to the check in coupons, from the app?
The app generates coupons that can be used in store, online or over the phone. You can log into your Staples Rewards account from the app and access your Coupon Wallet and use whatever coupons you may have in there based on their T&Cs (e.g., in store only, online/phone only, etc). Those coupons have nothing to do with the app; they are under your Staples Rewards account and can be accessed from the web interface using a PC or directly from the mobile app.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm ready for some free after rewards batteries. C'mon Staples!

$1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

Word of warning, i just got back 2 kaspersky rebates i did in april...but i guess i did get them back at least

pjws3 said:   Word of warning, i just got back 2 kaspersky rebates i did in april...but i guess i did get them back at least

these are easy rebates, I doubt you are talking about a Staples easy rebate purchase. these come in 4-6 weeks.

MISTERCHEAP said:   $1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

Forgot about that coupon. Updated.

Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

guessing it was omitted. think that happened 2-3 weeks ago as well when the preview post went up.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

guessing it was omitted. think that happened 2-3 weeks ago as well when the preview post went up.
I don't need any lol! Just shocked it wouldn't be in a BTS ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   pjws3 said:   Word of warning, i just got back 2 kaspersky rebates i did in april...but i guess i did get them back at least

these are easy rebates, I doubt you are talking about a Staples easy rebate purchase. these come in 4-6 weeks.

No they were from Newegg, fair enough

mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

Nothing that great IMO, but since you're wondering....

Staples 8.5 x 11 copy paper 5 ream case = $24.99 - $20 ER = $4.99
in store only

648177 - limit 4 rebates

122408 - limit 4 rebates

All Canon photo paper = 50% off
assorted SKUs

usernamemax20charact said:   mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

Nothing that great IMO, but since you're wondering....

Staples 8.5 x 11 copy paper 5 ream case = $24.99 - $20 ER = $4.99
in store only

648177 - limit 4 rebates

122408 - limit 4 rebates

True. But they have been including FAR coupons every week for these products. Well at least the photo and ream.

Hi do you know the limit on kaspersky I think last time areound it was ten? Thanks

angelcol said:   Hi do you know the limit on kaspersky I think last time areound it was ten? Thanks

Don't know. Sorry. There's no mention in the ad.

If it helps any, the last rebate they offered from 07-21-2013 through 07-27-2013 had a limit of 3 so it might be the same this time around

MISTERCHEAP said:   $1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

Could you also use the 50% off all BIC writing instruments coupon (expires 8/17)? or would this reduce the rebate amount? If the rebate amount stays at $2.49, we'd make another $1.25.

B29205 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   $1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

Could you also use the 50% off all BIC writing instruments coupon (expires 8/17)? or would this reduce the rebate amount? If the rebate amount stays at $2.49, we'd make another $1.25.

Sorry, I went to Staples for Beginner's post - it said, "Using Staples coupons on Free After Rewards items will lower your Reward amount. So no additional MM.

I just printed 2 of the Bic coupons. The links in this thread didn't lead to the coupons, but going to the Bic facebook page, that link led directly to the coupon on smartsource.com. Maybe someone who can do URL links can check it out and add here?

B29205 said:   B29205 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   $1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

Sorry, I went to Staples for Beginner's post - it said, "Using Staples coupons on Free After Rewards items will lower your Reward amount. So no additional MM.

The pens have a REBATE not REWARDS. How dare you try to contradict the mighty Mr.C!

IamN41 said:   B29205 said:   B29205 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   $1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

The pens have a REBATE not REWARDS. How dare you try to contradict the mighty Mr.C!

Did you even read what I wrote? I am not contradicting Mr. C. I value his posts greatly. In addition to the $1 coupon from Smartsource ($1MM), I was trying to figure out if I could also use the 50% off BIC writing instrument coupon from Staples for "additional" MM opportunity.

B29205 said:   IamN41 said:   B29205 said:   B29205 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   $1 off Bic Coupons in sunday inserts make the pens a $1mm aer.

Did you even read what I wrote? I am not contradicting Mr. C. I value his posts greatly. In addition to the $1 coupon from Smartsource ($1MM), I was trying to figure out if I could also use the 50% off BIC writing instrument coupon from Staples for "additional" MM opportunity.

There isn't an 8 day grace period to use expired coupons.

dang I want that Kaspersky but i'll be out of town!

ecoluke said:   dang I want that Kaspersky but i'll be out of town!

Out of town to some remote place with no internet or cell connection?

Hi does any body have pdf coupon. I don't have computer. Smartsource is not working on mobile phone.

GRaja said:   Hi does any body have pdf coupon. I don't have computer. Smartsource is not working on mobile phone.
Pretty sure that Smartsource coupons have unique identifiers so pdfing the coupon, even if possible, would not be a good idea.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

Why do you find this funny?

peepsiemom said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

And why are you such a troll? You never have ANYTHING positive to contribute to any thread I've ever seen. All you appear to enjoy is making ridiculous comments. Why is that?

is the kaspersky antivirus far? i see it online for $27.99 but with no rebate..

mathfaster said:   peepsiemom said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Seriously? No photo paper or ream paper or pastel paper?

And why are you such a troll? You never have ANYTHING positive to contribute to any thread I've ever seen. All you appear to enjoy is making ridiculous comments. Why is that?

I think peepsiemom is badboi in disguise.
ignore and move on. If you're in modern view you can block seeing peepsiemom's posts.

squanderer said:   is the kaspersky antivirus far? i see it online for $27.99 but with no rebate..
this thread is about the week beginning 8/25, ie next week.

my4mainecoons said:   squanderer said:   is the kaspersky antivirus far? i see it online for $27.99 but with no rebate..
this thread is about the week beginning 8/25, ie next week.

ahhh...got it.. thanks

my4mainecoons said:   ..I think peepsiemom is badboi in disguise.
ignore and move on. If you're in modern view you can block seeing peepsiemom's posts.
I have a few people on ignore. Not too many. I know. Never feed a troll. Easier said than done.

ecoluke said:   dang I want that Kaspersky but i'll be out of town!What's so great about Kaspersky ?

ShakuniMama said:   ecoluke said:   dang I want that Kaspersky but i'll be out of town!What's so great about Kaspersky ?

typically rated one of the better AV softwares,

plus this will be an easy rebate as well. So a definite win-win.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ShakuniMama said:   ecoluke said:   dang I want that Kaspersky but i'll be out of town!What's so great about Kaspersky ?

typically rated one of the better AV softwares,

plus this will be an easy rebate as well. So a definite win-win.
Yes it is one of the better ones. My issue with it is the amount of time it takes to update the data base on boot up. I just use MSE. Also free but I saw a post the other day it is lagging behind.

I used KIS for about 5 yrs but each year it got to be a bigger hog. Really slowed things down but never got infected while using it.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   typically rated one of the better AV softwares,plus this will be an easy rebate as well. So a definite win-win.Yes it is one of the better ones. My issue with it is the amount of time it takes to update the data base on boot up. I just use MSE. Also free but I saw a post the other day it is lagging behind. I think you can set up any program not to run on boot up but few minutes later.

I recently did some research into this once one of my PC got a trojan despite running MalwareBytes & MSE on all my computers. Based on that I thought of installing Kaspersky on my PC since it came very close to being first in ratings. In the past I did try Kaspersky on one of my PC but did not go very well. However, few days ago there was a major update of MSE and I will give it another chance. I biggest advantage of MSE is that it is by MS and therefore works very well with Windows. The biggest disadvantage(s) being that MS is always very slow to update their database and they don't have any incentive for doing that since it is free as compared to paid ones who are very proactive in updating their database.
I have, however, found other ways to protect my PC including paying for Sandboxie( just over $40 for a lifetime license and you can install on any number of PCs.
Sorry for being OT, OP.

ShakuniMama said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   typically rated one of the better AV softwares,plus this will be an easy rebate as well. So a definite win-win.Yes it is one of the better ones. My issue with it is the amount of time it takes to update the data base on boot up. I just use MSE. Also free but I saw a post the other day it is lagging behind. I think you can set up any program not to run on boot up but few minutes later.

I recently did some research into this once one of my PC got a trojan despite running MalwareBytes & MSE on all my computers. Based on that I thought of installing Kaspersky on my PC since it came very close to being first in ratings. In the past I did try Kaspersky on one of my PC but did not go very well. However, few days ago there was a major update of MSE and I will give it another chance. I biggest advantage of MSE is that it is by MS and therefore works very well with Windows. The biggest disadvantage(s) being that MS is always very slow to update their database and they don't have any incentive for doing that since it is free as compared to paid ones who are very proactive in updating their database.
I have, however, found other ways to protect my PC including paying for Sandboxie( just over $40 for a lifetime license and you can install on any number of PCs.
Sorry for being OT, OP.
Dang. Isn't Malwarebytes one of the better ones? Can't remember.

mathfaster said:   Dang. Isn't Malwarebytes one of the better ones? Can't remember.Yes it is and they also have good support but you have to go through so many steps to remove it that I just did a clean install.

There is a 30% off Kaspersky software Q that Staples sent out today, which expires Sat. but with the 2 day grace period, it'll turn it into a MM on Sun.-Mon.

Skipping 154 Messages...
tn4304 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
tn4304 said:   Kaspersky is now back to regular price of $39.99 with $20 rebate, making it $19.99 (No longer free).
  Are you sure you got the correct SKU?  I bought 2 KAV on Sunday.  One rang up $19.99 and the other $39.99.  Returned the $39.99 one.  The correct one requires activation at the register.  Incorrect one does not have activation bar code.

I meant online pricing, since the store is OOS.

Yes you are right. No longer FAR. Not even the download version. That is strange they changed price before the week is over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014