• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Camera + accessories (Adobe Elements & Premiere 11, Sony 32gb SDHC class 10)
Printer + extra (Semigloss photo paper, Lexar 16gb USB jumpdrive)
rebate

Add both in cart. You'll see $1448.99.
On the final checkout page, you'll see -$150 for the bundle, for a order total of $1298.99.
Price after $400 MIR = $898.99.

Member Summary

Canon Rebel T5i dSLR w/ 18-135mm EF-S IS STM Lens
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How reliable is this rebate? $400 is a lot of money...don't really need the printer.

bounceny said:   How reliable is this rebate? $400 is a lot of money...don't really need the printer.

Very. I did this one last year with the Canon Pro9000 MkII printer and received my rebate AmEx card within a month or two with no problems. As long as you fill out everything correctly, send it in on time, and keep copies you'll be fine.

FYI, there are about 200 of these printers for sale on Craig's List for crazy prices in the NJ area. I just bought one from B&H for $399 with free shipping and afterr the $300 rebate my net cost is $99. I cant imagine why the printers are not selling on CL. 😄

Anyone know if DSLRs usually go on sale during labor day sales?

bounceny said:   How reliable is this rebate? $400 is a lot of money...don't really need the printer.
  I messed up and sent the wrong receipt for my $400 rebate on my T4i. They emailed me and told me about the error. I sent in the correct receipt and they mailed me the Amex. They are very good about rebates, they (Canon) do these rebates a lot and can't afford to get a bad reputation.

Thanks Matrim33 that is definitely reassuring.

Is this a good deal?

I am not able to get $150 off before my final order confirmation. Does anyone know why? Is there a promo code that we need to add?

I'm not seeing the $150 off either, it was automatic before I think.

Yup, it was automatic before. Of course, that was a week ago so I'm not at all surprised it's dead now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014