10 ream case of paper from Staple $9.99 AER

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this deal from Staples and it is great paper for the money

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSENNnB7SHGCB80k31CilIh$m1/...

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

10 ream case of paper
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Really, you can cash rewards out at Staples? I wish I had know that earlier...

jeffd (Aug. 19, 2013 @ 9:14p) |

I always buy my paper from Dunder Mifflin...it costs a bit more but you get better customer service.

loop2kil (Aug. 19, 2013 @ 9:39p) |

They went under in May.

1brooklyn1 (Aug. 20, 2013 @ 4:06p) |

Staples® 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose paper, 10-ream case, item no. 513096.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OfficeMax has better paper and they will pay you to take it off their hands....
(if you know how to use a coupon)

anyplace said:   OfficeMax has better paper and they will pay you to take it off their hands....
(if you know how to use a coupon)

Been away from FW for a couple of days. Do you have a link to this deal?

Wow, tough room. Red for OP for posting a $10 case of paper? Not a bad deal for a case of paper.

You can routinely make money buying these.. No thanks OP.

In op's defense: Staples takes competitors coupons so you can reduce the price here too if you know how and Staples you can cash rewards out while OM you can only roll rewards which is important for many. nice find op!

Staples in-store only has 5-ream case for $4.99 after $20 rebate and there's a 20% off on one item coupon (until 8/19) on their site under the coupons section, so it's essentially free after rebate. Limit of 2 on the rebate and you have to make sure to print out the 20% coupon twice because the code seems to be a unique 5-digit code and it wouldn't accept the same coupon on a 2nd transaction at my Staples (it was giving an "...already used..." error).

jumbofa said:   Staples has 5-ream half-case for $4.99 after $20 rebate and there's a 20% off one item coupon (until 8/19) on their site under the coupons section, so it's essentially free after rebate. Limit of 2 on the rebate and you have to make sure to print out the 20% coupon twice because the code seems to be a unique 5-digit code and it wouldn't accept the same coupon on a 2nd transaction at my Staples (it was giving an "...already used..." error).First I have heard of that happening. 5 digit coupons are general use coupons meaning they can be used again ad infinitum. 16 digit codes are one-time use. Have seen a few posts of late along these lines. Recent change?

That's a great deal OP, in for 1 and thanks!

Did someone tried to apply 20% coupon to this 10 ream case as well?

nahata22 said:   Did someone tried to apply 20% coupon to this 10 ream case as well?Don't think it would work if the case coupon is applied. 20% is acting like a product coupon. Both probably won't stack no matter the order.

mathfaster said:   nahata22 said:   Did someone tried to apply 20% coupon to this 10 ream case as well?Don't think it would work if the case coupon is applied. 20% is acting like a product coupon. Both probably won't stack no matter the order.Thanks math.

Dano

TheNastySheriff said:   Wow, tough room. Red for OP for posting a $10 case of paper? Not a bad deal for a case of paper.Well, considering they paid you a minimum of $6 per case less than 24 hours ago ... you decide.

This is one of those "if you need it now" deals. Pretty decent, but those that can wait will be rewarded.

P.S. I agree that the OP doesn't deserve red.

Green for broaching a topic that brings to our attention that paper can be had (at times) for a profit.

Guess some of us are really 3 steps behind...

JDdoc said:   Green for broaching a topic that brings to our attention that paper can be had (at times) for a profit.

Guess some of us are really 3 steps behind...
No, just 3 days. That was a 3 day deal and poof. I don't even know if it was posted on this forum.

Staples has been having a free or make money paper ream deal on a weekly basis for the entire summer. I've been using those as the basis for the 1c school supplies deals After applying the app and online coupons, I've accumulated over $500 worth of paper and school supplies and have been paid for doing that. I could've made more if I did those crazy software deals, but I'm too lazy.

In store only. No help for those of us with no Staples store. Online deals are few.

I'll wait for the free paper. On my job I visited an International Paper warehouse and the manager said that the paper business was way down. The greedy ink/toner companies ought to include some free paper with their overpriced products.

po90260 said:   I'll wait for the free paper. On my job I visited an International Paper warehouse and the manager said that the paper business was way down. The greedy ink/toner companies ought to include some free paper with their overpriced products.

It may be starting to go the way of the newsprint business. My son's school rarely sends home notices. They just post them on Facebook (which can be a real annoyance for those who don't bother with FB). Of course, they still asked for a ream of paper per student. But I suspect it will last the season.

limit 1 $12 rebate

Promotion: Get a $12 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Reward: $12.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Valid Dates: 08-18-2013 through 08-24-2013
Postmark Date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion Details:
Purchase must be made between 08/18/13 and 08/24/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate: Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send only the completed rebate redemption form printed from the cash register. You may also send the submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the PDF submission form provided by a Staples store along with your rebate receipt. Offer valid in U.S. only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be issued in US dollars, in the form of a Visa (R) prepaid card, Check, or Staples Gift Card. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference. The VISA PREPAID CARD is not redeemable for cash and may not be used for cash withdrawal at any cash-dispensing location. Each time you use the card the amount of the transaction will be deducted from the amount of your available balance. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Please refer to the Cardholder Agreement insert provided with your prepaid card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued. No additional fees will be assessed once the card balance reaches zero. Your card is issued by J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. or MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. Staples reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion. Staples GIFT CARDS are redeemable only for future purchases at Staples U.S. stores. For balance, or if you have questions about your Staples Gift Card, call 1-888-609-6963 or visit Staples.com/giftcards. Value can be added to this card at any Staples U.S. retail store. See Staples Gift Card for complete terms and conditions.

Additional Information:
Purchase a Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples stores between 08/18/13 and 08/24/13, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card or select an alternative: __ Check or __ Staples Gift Card. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household.
Mail this form and the proof of purchase (listed in the promotion details) to the following address:

Staples ( Dept. 13-75279 ),
PO Box 540036
EL PASO, TX 88554-0036
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks after we receive your submission to receive your rebate. Offers requiring activation and/or service agreements may take longer. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions portion of each particular offer for specific details.

Paying for paper at Staples? That's crazy talk, man!

mathfaster said:   
jumbofa said:   Staples has 5-ream half-case for $4.99 after $20 rebate and there's a 20% off one item coupon (until 8/19) on their site under the coupons section, so it's essentially free after rebate. Limit of 2 on the rebate and you have to make sure to print out the 20% coupon twice because the code seems to be a unique 5-digit code and it wouldn't accept the same coupon on a 2nd transaction at my Staples (it was giving an "...already used..." error).
First I have heard of that happening. 5 digit coupons are general use coupons meaning they can be used again ad infinitum. 16 digit codes are one-time use. Have seen a few posts of late along these lines. Recent change?

I know when I was buying some laptops with the 100 off Win8 over 499.99 regular priced, when I tried to use the coupon on a second phone order, it barfed.  Maybe some of the higher value 5 digits they are limiting to truly one per customer.

pthor1231 said:   
mathfaster said:   
jumbofa said:   Staples has 5-ream half-case for $4.99 after $20 rebate and there's a 20% off one item coupon (until 8/19) on their site under the coupons section, so it's essentially free after rebate. Limit of 2 on the rebate and you have to make sure to print out the 20% coupon twice because the code seems to be a unique 5-digit code and it wouldn't accept the same coupon on a 2nd transaction at my Staples (it was giving an "...already used..." error).
First I have heard of that happening. 5 digit coupons are general use coupons meaning they can be used again ad infinitum. 16 digit codes are one-time use. Have seen a few posts of late along these lines. Recent change?

I know when I was buying some laptops with the 100 off Win8 over 499.99 regular priced, when I tried to use the coupon on a second phone order, it barfed.  Maybe some of the higher value 5 digits they are limiting to truly one per customer.

Now a phone order I can understand. Phone orders are like online orders. Even online you cannot use a five digit coupon a second time. But have never heard of this happening for a store purchase.

mathfaster said:   
nahata22 said:   Did someone tried to apply 20% coupon to this 10 ream case as well?
Don't think it would work if the case coupon is applied. 20% is acting like a product coupon. Both probably won't stack no matter the order.

Confirmed today... WILL NOT stack.

crazypalooza said:   In op's defense: Staples takes competitors coupons so you can reduce the price here too if you know how and Staples you can cash rewards out while OM you can only roll rewards which is important for many. nice find op!
  Really, you can cash rewards out at Staples? I wish I had know that earlier...

I always buy my paper from Dunder Mifflin...it costs a bit more but you get better customer service.

loop2kil said:   I always buy my paper from Dunder Mifflin...it costs a bit more but you get better customer service.
  They went under in May.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014