• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Front Side of Offer Flyer
Disclaimer

Back Side of Offer Flyer
Disclaimer
This is from a Comcast/Verizon Wireless partnership, but you don't need to have Comcast service to get the offer and the phone rep confirmed it's nationwide although T&Cs says only available in select cities.

Special Offer from Xfinity: Get a new Verizon Wireless Smartphone or Tablet and Receive a $100 Visa Prepaid Card
It's as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Call Comcast at 1-855-362-1667.
2. Purchase and activate a new Verizon Wireless tablet or smartphone with a 2-year agreement.
3. Get a $100 Visa Prepaid Card by mail.

Offer ends 9/30/13. Restrictions apply. $100 Prepaid Card offer requires new Verizon Wireless tablet activation or new two-year activation of a new Verizion Wireless smartphone. Offer only available in select cities by calling Comcast 1-855-362-1667. Up to 10 wirless lines per account.

Prepaid card mailed witin 6 weeks of service activation and funds expire in 90 days. Cards issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi Prepaid Services. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. For full details, visit comcast.com/wireless. Activation/upgrade fee/line: up to $35.

I just used the offer myself to upgrade to a Galaxy S4 32gb. I got the same prices as Verizon Wireless' site ($299 less a $50 mail-in rebate= $249) and I was charged the $30 upgrade fee. The phone rep confirmed that I'd get both the $50 mail-in rebate plus the $100 prepaid Visa card and free FedEx 2-day shipping.

Only downside to this offer versus buying elsewhere is that I've seen the Galaxy S4 $50 rebate be an instant rebate elsewhere vs. mail-in and you dont get affiliate/FatWallet cash (but I haven't seen anything better than the $100 prepaid Visa).

EDIT: Here's a URL to the same coupon I scanned http://www.valpak.com/coupons/printable/Comcast-Xfinity-Verizon-Wireless/77324

Member Summary

$100 Visa Prepaid Card with New Verizon Wireless Smartphone or Tablet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

smartphones only?

Cox have this or any similar promo?

Nice

vickh said:   smartphones only?

Cox have this or any similar promo?

† Smartphones and tablets. †Doesn't matter if you have Cox as the offer applies regardless of your provider.

I happened into a skeevy VZW partner store last week, because they had balloons and my daughter wanted one. The rep pitched me on cable packages that were available through the Comcast/VZW partnership...surprisingly, they were very good packages for new customers, probably $20 off the monthly rate for Triple Play packages and such. Perhaps there will be more of this to come.

He told me, "cancel your current service and sign up under your wife's name the next day." Thanks buddy, sounds totally legit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014