• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coolpix S3300 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
Disclaimer
Linky

Capture a variety of different shots with this Nikon Coolpix S3300 26309 16.0-megapixel digital camera that features VR image stabilization to limit the effect of camera shake. The slim design makes it easy to take pictures or video wherever you are.

Product Features
•16.0-megapixel 1/2.3" CCD image sensor
Captures high-resolution images up to 4608 x 3456 pixels.
•6x optical zoom/4x digital zoom
Through a Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens for precise zooming and accuracy.
•2.7" TFT-LCD monitor
With 230K pixels and an antireflection coating for simple use and a clear display. The 5-level brightness adjustment allows for easy viewing even in dim light.

What's Included
•Nikon Coolpix S3300 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
•EN-EL19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
•EH-69P AC adapter/charger
•EG-CP14 A/V cable and UC-E6 USB cable
•AN-CP19 strap
•NikonView NX 2 CD-ROM
•Owner's manual

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nikon - Coolpix S3300 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera - Silver
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Use Costcoer's tip below to find inventory near you...

It is also $39.99 at the Best Buy near me. How I knew:

1. Click "Store locator". It's better to right click it and open in new tab/window to make step #3 below easier.
2. In the new page coming up, enter your zip code or address to find the store near you.
3. Go back to OP's original BB page. Replace the number after strId= in the URL with your store ID, go.
4. Click "see price in cart" in the new page to check the price in your local store.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure where you cut and paste this from, OP...but this is a store-specific "clearance" item...and only available in WARWICK RI for $40.

A plane ticket "kills the deal" for most.

respdoc said:   Not sure where you cut and paste this from, OP...but this is a store-specific "clearance" item...and only available in WARWICK RI for $40.

A plane ticket "kills the deal" for most.

1. Click "Store locator". It's better to right click it and open in new tab/window to make step #3 below easier.
2. In the new page coming up, enter your zip code or address to find the store near you.
3. Go back to OP's original BB page. Replace the number after strId= in the URL with your store ID, go.
4. Click "see price in cart" in the new page to check the price in your local store.

Order
Disclaimer
Thanks Costcoer! That worked. One at my local store for $39.99 as well!

Image of order attached to this post...

Thanks OP and Costcoer, got one.

Costcoer said:   

Thanks...but I do remember that "ordering" trick from a while back. The only problem is that will make it show "in-stock" at almost any store you change it to. So, yes..while someone can "place" an order....it will just get cancelled as "not available" afterwards (since it really was never actually available to begin with at that store).

Ordered one hacking strId, got a cancellation mail after 9 min from Lisa.

Your item has been canceled

Hello XXXXXX,

We're sorry, but the item listed below is no longer available and has been canceled.
Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call the number below and we'll send you a replacement.

If you have any questions about your order or need further assistance — or if you'd like help finding a similar item — please contact us at
1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).

Once again, we're sorry for this inconvenience, and are working hard to serve you better in the future.

Sincerely,

Lisa Smith
Vice President
Best Buy Customer Care

Great price if you can get it. Good luck!

got one. Thank you.

Dxxx! Got cancelled!

In for 1

In for 1, hopefully the order holds!

----CANCELLED within 5 minutes

Order cancelled!

I guess they just had half a dozen of those in their inventory. "cancelled"

BennyZz said:   I guess they just had half a dozen of those in their inventory. "cancelled"
  Who knows how many they have/had at the one RI store.  As I wrote before , the inventory trick will make an item appear "in-stock" in almost any store. 

If you don't believe me...I can give you a couple of links that you can "make" appear some nice 60'' TV's at half off at your local store.  

While it can fool the ordering system...it can't obviously make an item appear in the store. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014