• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Seiki 26'' 720p LCD TV - SC261FS ENERGY STAR®
Disclaimer
linky
SYW Members earn 790 points on this item.
Product Description

Seiki SC261FS - 26" LCD TV - 720p

Built in 3D PAL/NTSC comb filter Built in 3D video noise reduction Built in BTSC/SAP Support CCD/V-chip Supports Clear-QAM digital cable Digital/analog channel auto tuning Support favorite channel edition Support over-the-air ATSC/NTSC RF input
•Built in 3D PAL/NTSC comb filter
•Built in 3D video noise reduction
•Built in BTSC/SAP
•Support CCD/V-chip
•Supports Clear-QAM digital cable
•Digital/analog channel auto tuning
•Support favorite channel edition
•Support over-the-air ATSC/NTSC RF input

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SC261FS
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Out of stock!

MitchK (Aug. 19, 2013 @ 5:37p) |

Terrible picture quality, does not display much range in brightness. Movie details are lost as if there are dense shadow... (more)

rpi1967 (Aug. 20, 2013 @ 6:35a) |

Hooked mine up. I'm only planning on using the one HDMI input for streaming and watching movies but the picture is great... (more)

PooDonkey (Aug. 26, 2013 @ 11:43a) |

FYI

Shopdiscover is 10% back at Kmart and Sears
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Showing up as $79 for me. Still looks like a great deal.

Same here. But I got a ShopYourWay rewards discount for 25% back AND $5 off any online purchase. So like $55 after all discounts, I'm living the dream and putting a TV in my bathroom!

Very nice for the price. In for a pair of them!

Last time this was on sale for $100, good deal for 26 inch.

PooDonkey said:   Showing up as $79 for me. Still looks like a great deal.My mistake. $79.00 thanks.

Bad reviews but cheap price. Extended warranty available???

Already out of stock for delivery!

In stock to ship for me.

11:32 edt
OUT OF STOCK

whats SYWM?

hufe01 said:   whats SYWM?
Shop Your Way Member.

Available again in my area.. so it looks like stock keeps changing.
Keep checking!

PS I believe SHYM is SHOP YOUR WAY MAX which is a membership program that Kmart often gives away free, but is technically a paid membership program. I've had it for free for a year+.

dead for me

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC REVIEWS EVERYWHERE!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

I agree with brownfam3.

I bought a Seiki 26" last Christmas and had to return it for absolutely unbearable sound and only mediocre picture quality. Granted, I don't know if it was this exact model, but...

I have one of these bought for $99 (on sale) about a year ago. Absolutely excellent picture...decent on-board sound. The WORST on-screen menu system ever made though. I recommend it.

giselmey said:   I agree with brownfam3.

I bought a Seiki 26" last Christmas and had to return it for absolutely unbearable sound and only mediocre picture quality. Granted, I don't know if it was this exact model, but...

I bought one last Christmas too, for 99 and the good thing is that there was not tax on TigerDirect.
You get what you paid for, and for 99, it was a good TV, which I place on my garage. Now I can watch some TV when I'm in the treadmill.

Mine has already shipped (free two day, just like Amazon Prime) and the bonus points ($25 in credit) have already posted, so I can live with some problems. I have read that if you have the issue with the menu keeping popping up you can install the firmware for the 22" TV on the 26" TV and you just lose some features like the third HDMI port.

pitflyer said:   Mine has already shipped (free two day, just like Amazon Prime) and the bonus points ($25 in credit) have already posted, so I can live with some problems. I have read that if you have the issue with the menu keeping popping up you can install the firmware for the 22" TV on the 26" TV and you just lose some features like the third HDMI port.
Hopefully, these tvs won't have the problem. But for $79 it's worth a simple fix to install the 22" firmware. Kind of ridiculous that you have to personally do a workaround and they don't fix it at the factory.

All little cheap tvs have horrible sound. Get a used 2.1 set of speakers and you are good to go.

Out of stock!

Out of stock!

Terrible picture quality, does not display much range in brightness. Movie details are lost as if there are dense shadows and white spaces with no details. A good deal if you suffer from poor vision so that the picture quality does not matter.

Hooked mine up. I'm only planning on using the one HDMI input for streaming and watching movies but the picture is great. no dead pixels. Awesome deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014