• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
XtremeGuard Screen & Full Body Protectors 85% off site-wide with no minimum order and free shipping within the U.S.

Act fast! The first 300 customers will get an insane 85% off everything site-wide and 80% after that. www.xtremeguard.com Link

Just use coupon code: XtremeSALE

Voting History
rated:
XtremeGuard Screen & Full Body Protectors 85% off site-wide with no minimum order and free shipping within the U.S.

Act fast! The first 300 customers will get an insane 85% off everything site-wide and 80% after that. www.xtremeguard.com Link

Just use coupon code: XtremeSALE

Member Summary

xtreme (286.65kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Member Summary

xtreme (286.65kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Got 1, Thx.

Got 1, Thx.

$0.75 shipped for an iphone 5 screen protector.. thanks

$0.75 shipped for an iphone 5 screen protector.. thanks

It's their weekly sale for their poor product again.

It's their weekly sale for their poor product again.

In 4 1
Green
Got a screen protector for my Lenovo Lynx for $2.25 shipped

In 4 1
Green
Got a screen protector for my Lenovo Lynx for $2.25 shipped

$1 for iPhone 4S back protector shipped.

$1 for iPhone 4S back protector shipped.

wizardking said:   It's their weekly sale for their poor product again.

What is so poor about their products? I know it's only $2 for my device, but it's $2 I won't spend if I'm buying crap

What is so poor about their products? I know it's only $2 for my device, but it's $2 I won't spend if I'm buying crap

I have had multiple screen protectors from them over the years and they have been excellent. They are rubber based as opposed to the cheap basic based ones that you get on eBay. How many screen protectors have you bought from them?

I have had multiple screen protectors from them over the years and they have been excellent. They are rubber based as opposed to the cheap basic based ones that you get on eBay. How many screen protectors have you bought from them?

I for one!

I for one!

What is so poor about them? Yes they are more rubber based then plastic. They protect the screen a lot better though. As for bubbles or something, people just don't know how to apply the protector right. These screen protectors are by far some of the best I have used. They are also the easiest ones I have ever applied to my equipment.  I have put all types of screen protectors from different manufacturers on all my friends stuff because I am very good at it. Again These are by far the easiest I have ever done.

What is so poor about them? Yes they are more rubber based then plastic. They protect the screen a lot better though. As for bubbles or something, people just don't know how to apply the protector right. These screen protectors are by far some of the best I have used. They are also the easiest ones I have ever applied to my equipment.  I have put all types of screen protectors from different manufacturers on all my friends stuff because I am very good at it. Again These are by far the easiest I have ever done.

Just grabbed two s3 screen covers for $2 shipped. Not bad at all. I have one on now and they do a great job

Just grabbed two s3 screen covers for $2 shipped. Not bad at all. I have one on now and they do a great job

cheap and easy. Picked up a couple.

cheap and easy. Picked up a couple.

I have protector from them and also similar "wet" rubber type protector from Amazon for ~$15. I can tell no significant difference between these cheap one vs the high dollar one sold through Amazon.

Pro.

-More protection than stick on protector, not much more though.
-Does NOT show finger oil, stay looking clearer.

Con.

-More work to apply, if you can't tie your shoe lace and chew GUM at the same time, skip this.
-A softer feel with more resistance.

I have protector from them and also similar "wet" rubber type protector from Amazon for ~$15. I can tell no significant difference between these cheap one vs the high dollar one sold through Amazon.

Pro.

-More protection than stick on protector, not much more though.
-Does NOT show finger oil, stay looking clearer.

Con.

-More work to apply, if you can't tie your shoe lace and chew GUM at the same time, skip this.
-A softer feel with more resistance.

nice find

nice find

In for 2, thanks OP

In for 2, thanks OP

Great deal, thanks!

Great deal, thanks!

Awesome deal. Got the HTC One back protector for $1. The aluminum body is so easy to scratch

Awesome deal. Got the HTC One back protector for $1. The aluminum body is so easy to scratch

Snake oil

Snake oil

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014