• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Summer Sale | Starbucks Store
Disclaimer
***See new update about new items and the just launched Labor Day weekend sale

Stock up on some of your summer favorites...
Take 50% off select via refreshers and summer drinkware (cold cups, ice cubes, to-go straws, and lids) while supplies last.
www.starbucksstore.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Starbucks-Site/...   

Exp. 11:59pm PST September 2, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other offers or Starbucks partner dscount. 

ETA: use code RMNFS40 to get free shipping on $40+ (exp. 08-25-2013), otherwise shipping is free on orders of $75 or more

New members take 10% off with codd STNPWEKD

ETA: the same discounts are available in their B&M stores (thanks Archena)

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Save 50% off on Summer Favorites
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if they are 50% off in the store?

allerobed said:   Does anyone know if they are 50% off in the store?
  yes in-stores too thru 9/2

archena said:   allerobed said:   Does anyone know if they are 50% off in the store?

Thanks for the confirmation Archena, none of the terms on their site mentioned this. I will update the OP.

archena said:   allerobed said:   Does anyone know if they are 50% off in the store?

Thanks! My daughter loves the orange ones...willl pick up a couple for her Christmas stocking.

I did place an order online yesterday and score Free Shipping on $40 with the code, I was also able to use my Rewards card, I just got the email today about the discount, and attached the picture to the summary which says valid online and in stores thru 9/2

The stock has been replenished, so many items that had sold out online are available again.

There are a few related items now on sale for B1G1 free...
Domed Cold Cup Lid 
Set of 4 Venti Cold Cup Straws  
Set of 4 Grande Cold Cup Straws 

Finally, there is a larger online Labor Day weekend sale  going on. Other than the Via and cold cup items mentioned already, weekend sale items include coffee brewers, teapots, ceramic cups, iPad cases,a tote bag, a t-shirt, and a journal. Discounts vary and may include a reduced sale price up to 50% off, free bag of Kenya coffee, or 6 free boxes of pods with purchase of a Verismo brewers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.