• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sleeve (16.92kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Member Summary

sleeve (16.92kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

This is not just for the iPad 2. This is the EXACT same thing as the Verizon leather tablet case that has been offered at least twice in the past (FWIW, I think it was the same price, maybe $1 more), and I used mine when I had my ASUS TF101. I know because I am looking right at it. Just an interesting observation.

This is not just for the iPad 2. This is the EXACT same thing as the Verizon leather tablet case that has been offered at least twice in the past (FWIW, I think it was the same price, maybe $1 more), and I used mine when I had my ASUS TF101. I know because I am looking right at it. Just an interesting observation.

Looks to be the same to Verizon leather as stated above. I love mine even if it does say verizon on it. It had a magnet on the front lip which allows you to close/flip it over easily after placing your Ipad inside. Nice fit for iPad with my Smart Cover. Small pocket on front fits my mifi(credit card size) as well.

Looks to be the same to Verizon leather as stated above. I love mine even if it does say verizon on it. It had a magnet on the front lip which allows you to close/flip it over easily after placing your Ipad inside. Nice fit for iPad with my Smart Cover. Small pocket on front fits my mifi(credit card size) as well.

Excellent case. Got it when it was 1$ with FS. Using it for my iPad 4 and it fits perfectly.

Excellent case. Got it when it was 1$ with FS. Using it for my iPad 4 and it fits perfectly.

If sold out, this can be found at your local Five Below store.

If sold out, this can be found at your local Five Below store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014