• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Advance Auto Parts

$50 off $100 orders (first 500 customers)
www.advanceauto.com 
Enter coupon code DOW34 at checkout

$40 off $100 orders for next 1000 customers (after $50 off $100 expires)
30% off for next 2000 customers (after $40 off $100 expires)

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts promo codes that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

advance auto parts (518.56kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks MISTERCHEAP. Had $100 in my cart already. Got $50 instead of the planned $40.

Already down to the 30% level. Thanks for the heads up, though!

mpattdu said:   Already down to the 30% level. Thanks for the heads up, though!

you sure about that? seems awfully fast this would be down to only $30/100!!???   the $50 goes fast, but takes time for the $40 to get used up.

Yep. Had $100.75 in merch in my cart. Applied the code and 30% was taken off each individual item leaving a total of $70.76.

Thanks OP.. got $50 off $100 for a battery.

mpattdu said:   Yep. Had $100.75 in merch in my cart. Applied the code and 30% was taken off each individual item leaving a total of $70.76.

you probably had items that did not qualify for the code in there. only regular priced merchandise is included for the most part.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
mpattdu said:   Yep. Had $100.75 in merch in my cart. Applied the code and 30% was taken off each individual item leaving a total of $70.76.

you probably had items that did not qualify for the code in there. only regular priced merchandise is included for the most part.

You're right! My original total was 99.96 so I added a cheap microfiber towel as filler. For some reason it didn't qualify. I was able to get the $50 off by replacing it with a different item. Thanks!

site went down. in he middle of checking out. on the phone right now trying to take care of things. almost ordered my parts last night, though I would have just reordered with this code.

Thanks OP

so are these codes delivered by email to people with an online AA account? 

Site is jammed up now. "were tinkering under the hood"

Scored wheel bearing for Cadillac SRX 96 + meguiers car wash + wheel bright to break 100...then 50 off took it down to 58 with tax. Mega deal thanks!

Even with $50 off, the a/f sensor I needed was cheaper at Amazon. Amazon was $65 cheaper and free shipping and deferred sales tax (user tax) made it a no-brainer.

Down to $40 off $100 now.

I ordered about 1PM PDT and got 40% and free shipping

I got the $40 off for a battery that cost $102, after coupon cost me $62!

The person at the store where I went to pick the order up was shocked that I could get a $40 discount coupon online and mentioned that we as employees only get 20% off on our purchases.

Thanks

I got in on this deal early this morning. I thought it stacked with the 15% off (AAP15OFF) but it applied it but this code overwrote it. Still 65 dollars for 101 dollars of items is a great deal.

gdrum said:   Scored wheel bearing for Cadillac SRX 96 + meguiers car wash + wheel bright to break 100...then 50 off took it down to 58 with tax. Mega deal thanks!

+1 for Meguiars

lol wheel bright you guys must live in the projects

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014