• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Toshiba Q Series HDTS212XZSTA 128GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD
Disclaimer

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Use code VME10BTS for 10% off

Any feed back on its performance, reliability?

Damn it! I just bought this from New Egg on Sunday. How come it always seems to go this way? Plus this is their limited return item, so I can't just return and rebuy. Oh well. $20 would have been nice.

Just a note to all you folks thinking of ordering this. I ordered it last week & Toshiba seems to be shipping the European OEM model (as far as I can tell) in the boxes. While the serial number on the drive matched the box, the model # was different. The worst part was that I couldn't find any support for it on their web site. Not the model, nor the firmware, nor could I verify my warranty (the serial # didn't exist on their site). It was like the drive didn't exist. I had no choice but to return it. Newegg took down all the info & seemed like they were going to look into it & wasn't aware that was happening. This is not the 1st time Toshiba has done this to me either. I had a similar thing with a 2TB drive of there's. But at that time, I was at least I was able to verify the warranty on their web site & find support info.

ragedogg69 said:   Damn it! I just bought this from New Egg on Sunday. How come it always seems to go this way? Plus this is their limited return item, so I can't just return and rebuy. Oh well. $20 would have been nice.
  This item is covered by their Iron Egg Guarantee.  You might want to submit a claim since it is still within the 14 day purchase limit.

HTN said:   
ragedogg69 said:   Damn it! I just bought this from New Egg on Sunday. How come it always seems to go this way? Plus this is their limited return item, so I can't just return and rebuy. Oh well. $20 would have been nice.
  This item is covered by their Iron Egg Guarantee .  You might want to submit a claim since it is still within the 14 day purchase limit.

Already did, but I did not reference the Iron Egg Guarantee. Which is good because they are crediting me on my CC rather than giving me a giftcard like they do with the iron guarantee. Here is what they said: "We would be glad to help you. Anytime a price drops before the item is delivered, Newegg will always honor the new price. I have requested a credit in the amount of $20.00 to be issued back to your method of payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be posted into your account."

OOS, as of 2:10 PM EDT.

Dang. I was just about to ask if this could be combined w/ the $25 off $50 coupon.

ablang said:   Dang. I was just about to ask if this could be combined w/ the $25 off $50 coupon.
  $25 off $50 coupon? Where & how?

Thx.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.