$10 Off $40+ Printable Coupon @ Officemax B&M

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Max printable coupon for $10 off in store purchases over $40 (pre-tax). Exp. 10-12-2013.

Summary of terms: One time use. Includes regular and sale items. Limit one per customer. Can not be combined with other coupons. Not valid on gift cards, pre-paid cards, no-contract phones, USP stamps, FedEx services, or shredding.

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

OfficeMax (2.55kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

printable screenshot (73.82kB)
Thanks KidCharliemain
Disclaimer
Printable screenshot with barcode added

I have used this coupon at OM, without a problem.  Also have used it successfully at one 'Straples' store while another rejected it on the basis of it being printed off the internet and not mailed directly to me in hard copy (this is a little quirk in their coupon policy that is rarely followed, but is a YMMV).

The barcode would not print out for me. Anybody experiencing the same thing?

triamarker said:   The barcode would not print out for me. Anybody experiencing the same thing?

Try taking a screenshot, posting it in a word processor, and printing that instead.

I thought about that but usually my screenshots usually do not print well and makes it look kind of fake. I want to use it at Staples and don't want to give them reasons to deny.

triamarker said:   I thought about that but usually my screenshots usually do not print well and makes it look kind of fake. I want to use it at Staples and don't want to give them reasons to deny.

Hmm. What about showing them the coupon on your cell phone? Though saving the image as a jpg/png image would probably be better than showing them the web page. Also, having the printout sans barcode with you in case you need to explain why you don't have a physical coupon might help.

I have a super cheap phone with a tiny screen. I will probably have better luck just trying the screenshot, which is what I think I'll do. Worst thing that can happen is they deny me. Plus if/when they take competitor's coupons at my Staples, they must have a physical copy to keep. If I had a smart phone then I'd be able to use the Staples app to get all the nice Staples coupons you all get. Someday! Thanks for your help though fivetalents, much appreciated.

triamarker said:   I have a super cheap phone with a tiny screen... If I had a smart phone then I'd be able to use the Staples app to get all the nice Staples coupons you all get. Someday!

LOL, been there... very recently. You're welcome, and please let us know how things worked out.

The coupon says no mobile devices, Do they call a tablet a mobile device, and thus will not work for a tablet purchase?

triamarker said:   I have a super cheap phone with a tiny screen. I will probably have better luck just trying the screenshot, which is what I think I'll do. Worst thing that can happen is they deny me. Plus if/when they take competitor's coupons at my Staples, they must have a physical copy to keep. If I had a smart phone then I'd be able to use the Staples app to get all the nice Staples coupons you all get. Someday! Thanks for your help though fivetalents, much appreciated.

A prepaid smartphone is a good investment for many reasons. Don't uses it as a phone, but use it on wifi for apps like Stapels, for Skype, as an mp3 player, as a camera, as a note taker, memo minder, clock, alarm, and so on....

For some reason they include the image of the barcode as the background image of a stylesheet, which doesn't print. I think perhaps they intend for it to be shown to the cashier on a mobile device and scanned directly from that. Anyway, long story short, here's the direct link to the barcode, do with it what you will:
http://m.omx.com/images/barcode6_01.png

BTW, for those of us rolling our Office Max perks rewards (buying $x of stuff and getting $x in rewards, then using it again next month to do the same), this is great. Assuming you can find 100% rewards items available in store, this allows you to increase your rewards points for free. Buy $40 of stuff that gives $40 in rewards, use coupon, and only use up $30 of existing rewards points.

bachrach44 said:   For some reason they include the image of the barcode as the background image of a stylesheet, which doesn't print. I think perhaps they intend for it to be shown to the cashier on a mobile device and scanned directly from that. Anyway, long story short, here's the direct link to the barcode, do with it what you will:
http://m.omx.com/images/barcode6_01.png

Printable screenshot with barcode added to quick summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014