• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I received email from Staples, so I hope I'm not reposting

Staples has this item at the low price of $79.99 with free shipping

WD My Passport 1.5TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (Black) 
VALID ONLINE ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Offer valid through 8/23/2013
1.5TB
Ultra-fast transfer rates - When connected to a USB 3.0 port My Passport lets you access and save files

Seems a decent price overall. Thank you for reading

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

WDBY8L0015BBK
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in 4 1, will hook up to ac6300 router to try media storage on network

can we still use $25 off $75 coupon? It will be an awesome deal

IwantItCheaper said:   can we still use $25 off $75 coupon? It will be an awesome deal
  Are these coupons still available? Where to get them?

flipr said:   in 4 1, will hook up to ac6300 router to try media storage on network
  That might not be such a great idea as these are really meant for non-continuous use. No real venting in the case and so heat will build until eventual failure of the drive. You're much better off with a "desktop" HD (which generally are less expensive as well) for network type storage.

hotpep said:   
IwantItCheaper said:   can we still use $25 off $75 coupon? It will be an awesome deal
  Are these coupons still available? Where to get them?

They are available on e.Bay

I just got the same for $40.00 + Tax, as I got the Staples coupon $40.00 Of $80.00. Amazon is selling the same for $102.00 and have excellent reviews. Since last couple of weeks I am getting these $40.00 off $80.00 coupons valid online and phone (with some restrictions), but seems working for mostly all items. Earlier I bought cleaning stuff and some office furniture using the same and now this HDD. I got 3 coupon in last 3 weeks via mail (almost 1 coupon per week).

heck of a deal imho

how do you get these coupons?

lesliejs said:   how do you get these coupons?
  Just look right in this thread (not too far above actually) since it's already been asked and answered.

bugsie said:   
flipr said:   in 4 1, will hook up to ac6300 router to try media storage on network
  That might not be such a great idea as these are really meant for non-continuous use. No real venting in the case and so heat will build until eventual failure of the drive. You're much better off with a "desktop" HD (which generally are less expensive as well) for network type storage.

It is always possible to set it "spin-off" when not in use.

Thanks VivYip!

Unfortunately the USB enclosure is welded in, so you can't crack this open to have a standalone SATA drive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014