• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ryobi ONE 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Combo Kit 3-Tool -P899 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ryobi
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't need any right now, but green for you!

This deal is ON FIRE - I bought a set of this that was everything but the circular saw for the same price!

Not a bad deal, but the previous deal - $99 for everything but the saw was great. For this one to match up to that deal, the price would need to drop to around $129.

Deal is good, tools are bad. One of my batteries was DOA, but I didn't notice until I had gotten rid of all the packaging and the receipt. The remaining batteries (including a spare set I purchased separately) all died or couldn't hold a charge worth a lick within a couple years. I had their regular NiCad batteries for years and gave them away still working well after I purchased the Lithium Ion ones. I wish I had them back and never bought the Lithium Ion turds. I ended up dumping the entire set and I'll never buy these things again, I don't care how good of a deal.

that why there are Ridgid with the Lifetime Service Agreement for their tools and batteries...................

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014