• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Got this in an email with a list of current deals from this store. Seems like a good price to me.

Men's Casual Zip Hoodie Jackets (Black, Dark Grey, or Light Grey) @ Banggood.com - $13.98
was $27.14
Free Shipping!
Expires On: 9/3/2013 11:59PM

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Men's Casual Zip Hoodie Jackets (Black, Dark Grey, or Light Grey)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love the look of it! Haven't seen a hoodie anywhere like it. Not sure about quality ordering from a random wholesale site though.

BE CAREFUL, sizes on those run usually super small.

I ordered a Large and got something that fits me like Small would.

For the style and price, I'll take the gamble.

ordering a Medium, which is what I normally would order. All the measurements seems proper.....

CAREFUL WHEN YOU CHECK OUT WITH PAYPAL.... when you click Continue and PayPal redirects you back to BG... it will say "shopping cart is empty" but the order has been processed, as I received a PayPal confirmation!

In for 1

Payee seems to be in CN. Better use a no FX fee card to be safe.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1289615/

Pay with foreign transaction fee free credit card like BOA Travel Card or CHASEŽ Sapphire Preferred‎ so you dont get charged xtra 3%, if you dont have one better to take one for such transaction in future even though you dont travel out!!

Looks cool enough... went ahead and ordered one size up. Hopefully it fits.

I've purchased clothing from them in the past. Very stylish but material though OK is thin. Sizes do run small. I'm normally an American medium but has to order a large or 2x large in their clothing line. Also, they are a slim fit, very body hugging. If you don't have a gut, then it would look good on you. They are like DX, with a bunch of gadgets on their site as well. No issue with item lost or such. I just used PayPal to avoid any CC extra charges that may be incurred.

edit: actually, I purchased one of these hoodies. I'll see if I can post an image of me wearing one so you can guage fitment.

Question for you, AU/US Size    S,   My fit fallls in this if I look at the measurement, but I usually wear Medium US Size.    Are you saying that they don't fit like their measurements and that they run smaller than what the measurement states?

In for 2. Signed up for a new account and got the coupon code BG10 for 10% off men's apparel. Total: $25.16

how long did it take for your orders to process? mines still havent been shown as shipped yet.

i am still waiting as well.. Not sure if I got an email on the order, could not find it in my inbox.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014