• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rakuten.com - Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB Flash Drive w/ FREE Blue Silicone Sleeve
Disclaimer
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/kingston-datatraveler-se9-8gb-usb-flash-drive-w-free-blue-silicone/252871714.htmlKingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB Flash Drive w/ FREE Blue Silicone Sleeve - KR-U468GZ-2XB
Yes, It's only 8G, but that is a good cost for a drive of this quality (the casing is small but very tough)

Member Summary

flash drive
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free ship if you choose the slow/cheap method.

I use 30-40 of these drives per month for a project I'm working on.  They are reasonably fast for 2.0 (fast enough for what I'm using them for), and they are absolutely rock solid sturdy.  I use a chop saw to remove the loop end of the case because of space limitations in my application, and they are still rock solid sturdy.  In the 600+ that I have deployed, ZERO have failed (knock on wood).  Current "best price" on these outside of the OP's deal is at AMZN at $5.99, or... if you have a good relationship with your local Staples manager, $4.80 when you buy via kiosk (at $6.39) and pay in store using the soon-to-expire 25% off Kingston coupon.  Note: the register won't accept the coupon (perhaps because it's "in-store" when a kiosk order is considered online... but that has never been an issue in the past).  However, the T&C on the coupon say good on ANY Kingston USB 2.0 flash drives, so a manager might override.  I was successful at my local store a couple of days ago... manager saw no issues with my using the coupon, so did a price adjust to fix the coupon issue.

Crystal numbers are as follows--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.2 (C) 2007-2013 hiyohiyo
                           Crystal Dew World : http://crystalmark.info/ 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* MB/s = 1,000,000 byte/s [SATA/300 = 300,000,000 byte/s]

Sequential Read :    18.254 MB/s
          Sequential Write :     3.779 MB/s
         Random Read 512KB :    18.210 MB/s
        Random Write 512KB :     0.535 MB/s
    Random Read 4KB (QD=1) :     2.916 MB/s [   711.8 IOPS]
   Random Write 4KB (QD=1) :     0.004 MB/s [     0.9 IOPS]
   Random Read 4KB (QD=32) :     2.942 MB/s [   718.4 IOPS]
  Random Write 4KB (QD=32) :     0.004 MB/s [     0.9 IOPS]

Test : 1000 MB [L: 0.0% (0.0/7373.3 MB)] (x5)
  Date : 2013/06/03 14:11:38
    OS : Windows 7 Home Premium Edition SP1 [6.1 Build 7601] (x64)
    DTSE9H 8GB Batch #1380D Taiwan 06/03/2013
  [/L]

good deal op!
But labboypro you have me wondering what the hell u are doing with all these??????????

n43... FS is a plus...

-z

Wow!..........what details! for something most of us don't even consider; then there is the difference between those who do and others like me, who don't.

Thanks for the effort.

Cheers

Thanks! Grabbed one just to have it handy.

N 4 10. Thanks OP!

High speed drives. Highly recommended!

Looks like a good deal. For some reason I can't add it to my cart in any color. Bummer.

Just ordered one. TYOP!

Bought 4 on Wednesday at 2PM and my credit card number was stolen and attempted to be used at 11:30 PM. Could be a coincidence, but then again, there's this: http://rakutenfraud.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.