• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MSRP of the Vita was just dropped to $199 (Wifi-only) as of yesterday, but this is a great deal for a bundle.  You get:

-PS Vita (3G/Wifi version)
-1 year subscription to PS Plus service ($50 value)
-Unit 13 game (not sure if this is any good)
-4GB memory card
-Media Stand Kit (looks cheap, but who cares)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-Vita-Instant-Game-Collecti...

Member Summary

vita
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, even tho the PS Vita has no content that's a great deal.

Man, I just pulled the trigger on the BB deal that was first posted when the price dropped; now I have to return that Vita tonight, but for the upgrade to the 3G version and the $50 plus membership that I was going to pay for, it's a no-brainer. Thanks for the post!

wow great deal

If you don't mind the -5 points on a credit pull, you can also apply for a WalMart card and get another $20 off!

Considering I bought a PS Vita 2 months ago for way more, this deal is insanely good for whoever is looking for one.

Me too, I bought the BestBuy bundle. Knew I should have just left it in the box for easy return. Now to pack it all back up and return it, ugh, ugh!

Is there anything even out for the Vita?

It's OOS.... or am I doing something wrong here.

6 free games available on PSN but how many games can 4GB can hold?

looks like it is sold out, damn it! it was seating my cart, couldn't pull the trigger.

yup, appears to be OOS folks!

I bought mine when it first came out 2 years ago...and it has been quite slow for good games to come out. Soul sacrifice is pretty good, unit 13 is ok, marvel vs capcom is good, and if u have ps plus they give u free games every so often...its a good solid portable. Just waiting for killzone to really play it more often.

With the upcoming integration with PS4, I think we'll see more and more Vita releases in the not-too-distant future.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation? I got an order # email, but nothing about it shipping. With the quick sellout, I hope there are no issues.

"Thanks for your recent WalMart.com order. The items shown below have shipped."

Good to go.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014